We should be supporting Bannon

Back when Trump was hanging out with the Clintons and supporting Democrats, it was Steve Bannon who was fighting the globalists. It was Steve Bannon who was against any form of amnesty. It was Steve Bannon who wanted to end the free trade agreements that have betrayed our workforce. It was Steve Bannon, up until very recently, who was fighting McConnell and his band of globalists RINOs in DC.

Bannon is our guy. Remember that. I'm off the Trump train.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html
youtu.be/pWXqNBftRjU?t=1m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sup Forums is now just a JIDF faggot liberal shithole filled with boomers, normies and cucks from reddit who never even came here prior to the 2016 elections

hahaha nope

Sad but true. We need more pro-Bannon threads.

>Richard 'CIA' Spencer is fine by me

>but damn those pesky meddling kids on Sup Forums and reddit

>up until very recently
Funny you should say that
I supported Bannon "up until very recently"
Wonder why he changed his mind about fighting globalists?

Support him in his efforts to do what, exactly? He's burned all his bridges and has zero influence left.

You mean future barron?

So it's better to have bridges left so that Trump and McConnell can push through amnesty for Dreamers?

Nothing, he was a double dealing plant from the beginning

Immediately after being crushed like a tin can, he is sucking chinese cock for cash

He was also the white house leaker

Trump is a fucking Democrat! You watch. First daca with no wall, then amnesty for the rest. Bullshit!

>Amnesty for DREAMers
Trump played a pretty smart game in that regard
Essentially, he made it so if libs actually cared about DREAMers they'd take action to make it a law rather than an EO

If they care so little about the program that they're willing to let it bleed out on the congressional floor, then why should Trump be bothered to keep it around?

Fuck Bannon, what a useless shit he ended up. Kill yourself kike faggot.

Bannon the kike cock sucker was never ourguy. cAnyone that supports israel is not ourguy.

>muh 4D chess

Come on man. Just break your conditioning. Trump is now a neo-con that is very much aligned with McConnell. There's no grand strategy.

>y-you'll see, Trump is lying to you
Border enforcement is improved, the Overton window on immigration has shifted
You're praying for a hail mary to validate your skepticism of Trump

Yeah, kind of like Trump with his Jewish daughter and his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, right?

I have not found anything i have disagreed with him on .Hes a great political speaker too.

SLOPPY STEVE

What's 4D about it? Trump has explicitly stated he wants congressional action on it, and has no problems with cutting it if interest in the program is not there

You really need to brush up on what the administration is doing before calling people out on "conditioning"

What can Bannon achieve with zero friends, power or influence? Jack and shit. Doesn't even really have a clear ideology.

Pretty shit target for a divide and conquer campaign, don't think you'll get much mileage out of these threads m8.

I'm not skeptical, I just want him to do what he said.

I agree but Sup Forums cares more about triggering normies than actual politics.

Shilling for Bannon isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

when did this become a one or the other thing? sounds kind of like divide and conquer.
Look I'll be happy to vote for Bannon if he ever wins a nomination but he needs to get in front of those molestation accusations sooner than later.

Bannon was destroyed by the establishment. If Moore would have won the election Bannon would have been a power broker in DC and a wave of MAGA candidates would have destroyed the establishment. A book with fake quotes was published to drive a wedge between Trump and Bannon and that was possibly the death knell for Bannon. I think it should be up to people like Eric Trump and maybe Milo to fix the Bannon/Trump realtionship if Bannon actually never said any of those things.

No that's excluded, Trump is a genius as he stated today and is just playing 7D chess.

>What can Bannon achieve with zero friends, power or influence? Jack and shit. Doesn't even really have a clear ideology.
He has money tho so that buys all that other stuff.

>Back when Trump was hanging out with the Clintons and supporting Democrats, it was Steve Bannon who was fighting the globalists.
Steve Bannon worked in the Pentagon and then went to produce movies in Hollywood (MK-Ultra central). The fuck is wrong with you? Just cause someone claims they fight the globalists doesn't mean they do.
>It was Steve Bannon who was against any form of amnesty.
Wrong, he's the most publicized figure who was against amnesty. Bill Clinton, Obama, and various others have been against amnesty when it suited them. Opposing amnesty suited Bannon and that's why he was against it. If all illegal immigrants voted Republican, then he would be all for amnesty you stupid cuck.
>It was Steve Bannon who wanted to end the free trade agreements that have betrayed our workforce.
Breitbart is pro-Israel. If that's not globalist, then I don't know what is globalist for you.
>It was Steve Bannon, up until very recently, who was fighting McConnell and his band of globalists RINOs in DC.
Because he wanted to set himself up for election in 2020.
>Bannon is our guy.
Bannon is a deep state agent on the right.
>I'm off the Trump train.
Fuck off. No one wants wimps in the fight against the deep state anyway.

If such small events make you turn tails, then you fucking sucked from the beginning, and you were only on the Trump train because you thought it was cool, not because you really believed in the fight.

Why does it always look like someone just fucked his shit up, senpai?

>Sad but true. We need more pro-Bannon threads.
Why? Is the CIA now afraid that Sup Forums is on to the fact that there's a right-wing program in Operation Mockingbird? You fuckers thought we'd never be smart enough to figure out you control narratives on both the right and left, didn't you? Fuck off shill.

In front of the molestation allegations against Trump?

>Trump is a fucking Democrat!
Trump's not a pedo. If he was, the MSM would have made it public by now.

Bannon killed himself months before that election by leaking things to make himself look good and publicly shit-talking the president's daughter. Then his choice of candidate for his final last chance election? Bannon doesn't make good decisions. He's over. Did it to himself.

>Yeah, kind of like Trump with his Jewish daughter and his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, right?
What was the consequence of the recognition? 151 nations voted against it. You stupid fuck, you wouldn't know victory even if stared you in the face.

>publicly shit-talking the president's daughter.
He did that? What a hero, Ivanka is a jewish cunt. Fuck her.

(((Steve Bannon))) is an egomaniacal faggot. There's only room for one egomaniac on this train.

>Breitbart is pro-Israel. If that's not globalist, then I don't know what is globalist for you.
no it's nationalist

sadly the GOP won
The establishment will stay in power because Trump no longer wants to drain the swamp, or he thinks the swamp is only the left.
After Trump leaves the Globalist will still be in power.
all we did was stall for 8 years.
I hope Im wrong, I hope this is just a 4d chess move.

He's a leaking comiving faggot that shit talks the president to fake news domestic enemies behind his back undermining him. So no.

I'm with you brother. Bannon has been a huge supporter of the tea party movement for years. Trump didn't start anything - he jumped on board and now he's pulled the emergency break. Guaranteed this Yankee will flip on DACA, and he's trying to make sure Steve isn't able to call him out on it.

>Bannon was destroyed by the establishment
Here, suck your cock bong. Pic is from Breitbart's site. Here's the link for you to jack off on

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

where it is claimed "One thing we specifically discussed that night was our desire to start a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti- Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street. By launching Breitbart Jerusalem, the journey comes full circle and a promise between two friends is fulfilled. And in a very real sense, Breitbart News Network returns to its roots."

Fucking no wonder you brits fucking suck now. Can't even read the origin story of Breitbart on Breitbart's website before posting here.

Bannon is now closely aligned with a Chinese ex-spy/billionaire fraudster. The Chinese really want to get the ex-spy, even asking Trump at a dinner to make a deal (North Korea).

WTF is Bannon thinking?

Can't wait to read the spectrum email drops. Bannon's fucked. Chinese globalist who let his ego be bigger than Trump's minus the pull.

Navy IC is just pissed Trump fucked up their Paki ratline fund.

SLOPPY STEVE WAS TOLD TO LEAVE
HE COULDNT SEEM TO BEND THE KNEE
HE CRIED AND TRIED TO BEG AND PLEAD
BUT HIS PRIDE JUST MADE HIM A FIEND

THE SHILLS THEY TRIED AND TRIED TO SAY
NOW STEVES GONE TRUMP HAS NO BASE
TALKING POINTS DAY AFTER DAY.
BUT NOW STEVE WILL JUST WASTE AWAY

Fuck off

Louise Mensch #resistance tier conspiracy horse-shit. Bannon has been railing against the Chinese for 30 years.

>Bannon has been a huge supporter of the tea party movement for years.
You mean the movement that was bankrolled by billionaires so that they could control some part of the narrative?
nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html
Stonewall Jackson is rolling in his grave.

Trump was writing Op-Eds against NAFTA 30 years ago. We never needed Bannon for anything. He fucked up Alabama and he ran his mouth to a leftist author. He's done, the Mercer's are done with him, everyone is. We don't need him.

Breitbart = ZOG fappathon.

Mooch. Go spend some of that money of yours on more worthwhile pursuits instead of larping as a shitposter from down-under.

You forgot to change the file name, divide and conquer shill.

Fuck off. Trump train never stops. You disgusting fucking nose.

OP don't be fooled by zog/pol/, a lot of us still support Bannon and see Trump for who he is now, an opportunist and GOP stooge. Bannon had his faults (zionism, being an alcoholic) but was still most definitely /ourguy/.

Just enjoy the next few weeks as Bannon goes on the attack and gets his revenge.

welcome to the Bush 2.0 years everyone, same old shit, different President

>let me link you an authoritative source, user
>from the NYT
Wew! You're not even trying to hide that you're a globalist shill, are you? The tea party is grassroots, bitch.

>enjoy the next few weeks while bannon and his fellow child raping deep state gets buttfucked

Fixed that for you

>Bannon is our guy.
Yeah he was a Hollywood guy who thought Sarah Palin was the second coming of Jesus Chri--I mean Ronald Reagan.

He's an out of touch showbiz impresario wannabe. Have I agreed with a lot of what he's said? Sure. Do I think he has some kind of deep understanding or hidden guidance system that will lead us to victory? Absolutely not.

Whether he was "Trump's brain" or not (spoiler: he wasn't) he sure as fuck stepped in a lot of shit and didn't manage things well for himself, his boss, or his brand.

>bush 2.0

You mean Obama?

You faggots aren't even trying anymore. Bannon is cancer now and everyone knows it. He fucked up bigly. Dunzo.

Also this.

>we
fuck you faggot you don't tell me what to fucking do ya hear me?

>Wew! You're not even trying to hide that you're a globalist shill, are you? The tea party is grassroots, bitch.
Yeah man. Grassroots for those who don't have even a peanut for a brain. This is the 21st century you fuck, nothing is grassroots anymore. Any movement not liked by the establishment, gets screwed by the establishment. Any movement that survives has to be scrutinized for long term gains for the establishment and the NWO.

Play the long game fucker. Why did tea-party activists get elected to Congress? To ensure they looked radical to the public and make right-wing ideologies unpalatable for the public. Thus paving the way for the dissemination of left-wing degenerate ideologies.

Face it you fuck, you got conned, and you don't even have the balls to admit it.

The only thing real about the tea-party movement are the people, not the politicians.

>Bannon is deep state
>thats why the entire media was shitting on him from day 1
>thats why the GOP has been feuding with him
rlly makes me think
McConnell was /ourguy/ this entire time.

t. Asher Rosenbergstein

Also he stacked his cabinet with jew bankers and recently signed a bill preventing Americans from being able to engage in class action lawsuits against said banks.

So based amirite, 345345345d underwater crazy 8's, fighting the jews by giving them everything they want

>McConnell was /ourguy/ this entire time.
>Turtle man is /ourguy/.
Only so many ways in which you can reveal that you're a boomer with shit for brains.

Here boomer, jack off to Monica Crowley while the blonde, who's way smarter than you, gives you a rundown on who Trump is surrounded by

youtu.be/pWXqNBftRjU?t=1m41s

Fucking fanboys. No wonder this country went to shit because of boomers. Fucking all the drugs mushed your brain.

>Also he stacked his cabinet with jew bankers and recently signed a bill preventing Americans from being able to engage in class action lawsuits against said banks.
Why does Sup Forums hate the Jews? It's because they rule the world and cannot take responsibility for it. They rule from the shadows, and you can't criticize people in the shadows. That is why Sup Forums hates the Jews.

You want to fight the globalists? You have to make people comfortable with the idea of Jews ruling the world. People are so averse to being anti-semitic, that it borders on paranoia. How do you get people to speak out and criticize the actions of Jews? Bring them to the forefront of public office.

The public wins because they can now hold Jews accountable for their actions, and the Jews win because they have to grow a backbone.

Also, the Jews on Trump's admin are pretty capable. So fuck off you cock sucker. I don't see anything wrong with the most capable people running the country.

Someone please post an amerinigger meme of this faggot

o lawdy

>Someone please post an amerinigger meme of this faggot
Post it yourself faggot.

I was being sarcastic you absolute spaz

>I was being sarcastic you absolute spaz
I know you sperg.

I'm too tired due to bad diet and lack of exercise. :(

I'm not convinced that the author of the book was honest about his bannon quotes. Also I'm pretty sure most people thought they were off the record. Maybe Bannon turned heel, but it doesn't seem likely that he continues to say he supports the president but went out of the way to attack him.

BASED Bannon is /ourguy/ a true of neo-conservacucks and liberal degenerates. He is a true champion of the American people!

This, Bannon was /ourguy/. Watch how bad Trump is going to cuck now that Ivanka, Jared, and the republican establishment have control of him. Notice all the war drums after Bannon left? Notice Trump cucking on DACA?

We don’t have to choose between Trump and Bannon. We can support /ourpresident/ and /ourpropagandist/ at the same time. The left always wants to divide and conquer, but both Trump and Bannon are working against the left still. That hasn’t changed.

bannon hates nazis

he should fuck off now

The_donald are the only ones supporting trump

Fuck both of them. It's pathetic when one camp accuses the other of being Zionists when both Trump and Bannon are the biggest Israel dickriders in existence, though at least Bannon isn't controlled by the establishment GOP

It's time to start supporting candidates who reject both controlled ops

we did

bannon fucked up alabama

Hey guys why isn't Trump pissing everything away to make a statement like Bannon did with Roy Moore and losing? He should be doing that instead of making deals with the party in charge that he ran under to get the promises he made during his campaign done.

Mo Brooks was the pro-Wall candidate but he got ground to dust by McConnell and the GOP, so Bannon backed somebody who cared more about putting the 10 commandments on a piece of rock than the millions of future Democrat voters just waiting for their REAL SSN.

It was the GOP that fucked up Alabama, and their newest lapdog Trump helped them out backing a RINO like strange

Yes a lot of good this fat fucking drunk did. Name his many accomplishments? Besides sucking off zogs lol fuck off kike.

>so Bannon backed somebody who cared more about putting the 10 commandments on a piece of rock than the millions of future Democrat voters just waiting for their REAL SSN.
Why did Bannon back the second favorite rather than the favorite? He could have backed out of endorsing Moore. Why did he do it? He could have not backed Moore and used it as ammo against the GOP establishment - they didn't endorse Mo Brooks. Why did he back Moore?

Why was Bannon retarded enough to support Moore even after all the allegations against Moore came out.

Besides, Alabama has been with the Republicans for a long long time. Moore didn't lose because Doug Jones was good, Moore lost because he sucked.

That is the redpill for the day boomer. Shag on it till you cum.
>It was the GOP that fucked up Alabama
Yes.
> and their newest lapdog Trump helped them out backing a RINO like strange
How? Trump knew Alabama was lost. He supported Strange because he knew the decks were stacked against Moore (he knew the pedo/rape allegations were coming), and he couldn't oppose the GOP in public. He knew Strange would lose, and thus he backed Strange.

Trump is clean. He never enthusiastically backed either Strange or Moore, and he had good reasons to not back either.

>Backs Ted Cruz
>Loses
>hitches on trump train at the end
>Leaks like a motherfucker and shit talks Trumps own team members
>Gets sidelined and cucked on Syria and everything else
>Kelly tells him to fuck off
>Runs his mouth like an autist on Kikebart
>Backs Moore
>Loses like a bitch
>Tries to start some more shit
>Absolutely destroyed by Trump
>Loses all his funding
>No security detail now since Mercer pulled out

Faggot should have just worked hard for Trump and kept his fat mouth shut, like Miller.

Moore lost because rape accusations work (GOP should remember this in October of this year).

>How? Trump knew Alabama was lost. He supported Strange because he knew the decks were stacked against Moore (he knew the pedo/rape allegations were coming), and he couldn't oppose the GOP in public. He knew Strange would lose, and thus he backed Strange.
Please give me ANY evidence of this 246546D chess pede faggot. It's astounding how many t_d dickriders are here right now, aren't you supposed to be helping drum up support for an Iran War right now? Either way he endorsed Strange, the lackluster endorsement just made things worse for the sake of Trump sycophants claiming he had plausible deniability

He has zero loyalty, Trump isn't going to abide that. You can fucking hate Trump, he's a business guy, he knows, but you also need to stfu to prove yourself not a massive cunt.

Fuck RINO neocons though, the more they're happier the less happy I become.

I really, really hope there's sarcasm here.

He was the leaker and was subverting the president. He thought he was the man and not the guy working for the man, and he was wrong.
Sloppy Steve could have been great if his ego didn't get into the way.

>Fuck RINO neocons though, the more they're happier the less happy I become.
They know Trump is their guy now between Jerusalem's embassy and this spat with Bannon

he accomplished something really powerful that no one else has ever done. He got a democrat elected in Alabama.

>JIDF
>against Bannon

Lol

KEK

You forgot the part where the Mooch told him he sucks his own dick publicly and then got him fired.

>Yes a lot of good this fat fucking drunk did. Name his many accomplishments? Besides sucking off zogs lol fuck off kike.
>implying Trump isn't a bigger Israel dickrider