His name is Stephen Wichell
His twitter is @SAWinchell
His email is [email protected]

I will be posting his comics and RW Johnny memes already made

Let’s have some fun

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NattyComics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i tought racecar johnny was a slayy queen's charcater, which is not a lefty page by any stretch of the imagination

This guy must have a fetish for women beating him. Only thing that explains this.

the guy who makes these must be a self hating masochist

this one he says is himself getting his comeuppance had

see the resemblance?

is this satire?

I tried

from his website

his newest comic, with our favorite character

Someone do a muslim edit, I would love to see how they could process their logic applied to a different group than white males.

Does this guy make money off this garbage?

If this is how he wants to spend his time so be it, but even as a non-comic book person I can tell this is garbage tier. Hope he's not depending on it for income or anything.

no one knows much about him, enough raiding and edits of his comics will stamp him out before he gets a lot of internet traction

Patreon probably, their kind always begs for cash in their donations account to keep drawing their weekly virtual signalling comics.

My goodness, this actually got a chuckle out of me!

>shitting on Wall Drug
some serious projection here

asking a woman out is crossing a line

I swear, you whites either create the most incredible things or the most disgusting. Can't ya'll just find some kind of middle ground?

reddit.com/r/NattyComics

I can kind of agree with this one. I have this spergy co worker that just rambles on tangents.

>linking reddit

Yeah go fuck yourself

So an actual male draws all this shit? How badly can someone fucking hate themselves? I mean I've been to college and witnessed the indoctrination first hand but fuck

The dumb ass has stolen a character design from futurama, someone get his ass sued to shreds

This ''''man'''' will never have a monogamous relationship in his entire life, if he even has kids they won't be his

The comic itself ends the same regardless of content 2/10

Is that a comic for ants?

Why is the dude wearing a cap inside the house

Just reading these it does seem like satire but we blew out the twilight zone level shit years ago. I legit just thought wow this is some kind of lefty meme with how bad it was.

This is Fucking cancer

When those pop ups for wizard 101 where it blasts ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL I can't help but laugh now some other game is using the same voice but like viking shit.

This stuff is objectively unfunny

We go hard.

Best I can do right now all I have is snapchat

These are the most unfunny, cringe comics I've ever seen.

Someone post some originals.

As if any sane male without a micropenis would have sex with that fucking cow, let alone put up with her bitch of an attitude.
I cant believe leftist faggots really think this sort of shit happens.

I want this thing to die

MODS do your job and b&t this

These people are fucking children, holy God I hope more of them just expose themselves to the world.

Insane violent reactions to small bullshit, if HUMANITY is to survive, not just the White race, then we must send these people into the sun.

Wait, did this guy invent racecar johnny?
I thought Sup Forums invented him months ago.

he made racecar johnny, Sup Forums made raceWAR johnny

Fukken saved

Gud

I found my new steam pic

>chicagoan
Go figures

How the fuck did anyone get in bed with her in the first place? This is like one of those ship in a bottle things.

rev up those gas chambers

I refuse to believe these comics are actually real, a cringe factor of that magnitude could only be manufactured by a Sup Forums autist.

very nice