I'm gonna post this on every alt right post I see. It's always fun to trigger racists...

I'm gonna post this on every alt right post I see. It's always fun to trigger racists. Let the white tears begin to fall.

I'm glad I know how to do math

sage
goes in
every field

We're so desensitized nothing really triggers us at this point, but you can try and some potatoes may respond. Best of luck.

wtf OP, all you did is admit that blacks are, on average, much less intelligent than whites.

If we assume a std deviation of 15 it's actually only about 15.9%

>top 20% of niggers
>bottom 50% of whites
almonds do appear to be activating.

So what you're actually advocating is that the bottom 50% of whites hold a higher IQ than the bottom 80% of niggers?

OP is a retarded republican pretending to be a retarded liberal. Pretty standard stuff here.

Please. You know this isn’t true. Just stop. We’re tired of arguing about this.

so you must be in the bottom 80% of blacks to post something like this and think it means something positive. that 20% is likely alarmed at retards like you as maybe they understand how that stat is quite damning of their race

Yes they did. They must fall in that bottom percentile somewhere.

You dont have to pretend to be a retarded liberal. Thats what we call redundancy.

llol

It's a troll on the left. The picture implies that the other 1 in 2 whites are smarter than all blacks.

We laugh our ass off every time a dumb leftists posts it.

Hello, man. What's happening?

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Let the white tears begin to fall.
So I must cry because you've shown your mathematical disability? Do you understand that this picture says that 50% of whites are smarter than the 20% of smartest blacks?

You're not exactly right. It implies that 50% of whites are smarter than all blacks.

>the joke
>your head
>your flag

Very disappoint

Basically its saying The top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites and 80% of blacks. That leaves the other 50% of whites above all of them.

>We’re tired

JIDF can work 24/7 overtime, don't sleep on the job moshie!

BACK TO WORK!

No. You’re not. This has been reposted to death.
Go fuck yourself faggot

jeopardy consist of several black men and black women winners...WE know shit about shit

Top 20% of group A is smarter than 50% of group B, while at least 50% of group B is smarter than 80% of group A (more likely 80% of group B is smarter than 80% of group A), and the top 20% of group B is smarter than everyone else.

Group A is black
Group B is white

>memeflag

are you a fucking newfaggot or what

wait so only 1 in 5 blacks is smarter than half of all whites? That's not so good actually.

Saying the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites is equivalent to saying 100% of blacks or smarter than 50% of whites that means the other 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks

>20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites

hahahahaha

reddit is down the hall to the left

Whites invented math
Blacks invented maff

Kek

>155789894
pol always has a revolving door of newfags

Only maybe ten percent of the west has been redpilled like we have

no. if you think this is a joke then you're new here and don't understand that this is how liberals and leftists genuinely think about this issue and they unironically say it all of the time. good for you on finding this place but maybe you should lurk until you understand the people and ideas discussed here more totally.

also you live in a country where you now literally have no rights so nothing you say is ever going to be taken seriously by virtue of "your flag" anyhow.

didn't read lol