I'm 40 years old, and back when I was about 11 years old, in the year 1988, the most popular talk show was "Geraldo"...

I'm 40 years old, and back when I was about 11 years old, in the year 1988, the most popular talk show was "Geraldo", it came on at 4pm, it was more popular than Oprah Winfrey's show at the time, they came on back to back every week day.

So, I was watching "Geraldo" in 1988 while waiting for my dad to pick my up from my grandmother's house to take me home. And it was about "skinheads/Nazis/white supremacists" or whatever. I heard about these guys and how racist and bad they were. So while watching it, I expected them to be rude, dumb, mean, and everything else. But they were attacked nonstop with ad-hominem attacks. The skinheads/kkk even said things like "that's not an argument" all the way back in 1988. They even said things about Jews and social security, and other Jewish scams. They were redpilling people on a national scale. It stuck with me all this time.

It's a fun video, it gets violent and Geraldo gets his nose broken. Some of you probably seen the video, but Bump this for people who never seen it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnADCwtobiA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4_9S_IjPg4
youtube.com/watch?v=obOFZY77tnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo
youtube.com/watch?v=uPWQ4oVP-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ej_r22UOrp8
youtube.com/watch?v=rgRJaWOkWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM
archive.org/details/JewishRabbiTriesToJustifyRapingInfants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember that, it was funny as hell. On a sort of similar but not kind of note. If you remember the old Howard Stern Show, they used to have that KKK Daniel Carver on there from time to time for lulz and shock. Well after a while they stopped having him on because it turned out people were calling in and actually agreeing with him and wanted to hear more of him

lmao, yeah, I remember that guy too. Once people learn about Jews, they start hating them. That's why Jews are constantly in damage control and scream mug holocaust thousands of times per day.

Muh*

I switched jew to levantine vermin in a word switcher and forgot, was confused looking at Sup Forums

hahaha

oldfag here. had this people are talking ep on tape. anything punk etc always interested me as a lifelong skateboarder. skins around me were all boneheads that ended up hippies and gangsters or 'back in the day' mouth breathers. old school punk rock and skin chicks were true qt's.

youtu.be/R4_9S_IjPg4

Geraldo is Jewish.
That's why

The guy who broke his nose is A. Wyatt Mann the famous cartoonist.

No bullshit. Look it up.

Literally that image of the nigger on the Jew's leash

Wyatt Kaldenberg, the fat guy who broke Geraldo's nose. He also created the happy merchant.

A Puerto Rican Jew, which is even worse.

No fucking way! Anons were asking about who A. Wyatt Mann was in another bread.

This is gold. Thank you, revered oldfags.

>black guy gets violent

>the white man’s greatest weakness is his love for cheap labor
I love Daniel Carver

Many such cases! Sad!

I'm almost your age user. Do you remember the Geraldo episodes about 'satanists'? They really convinced me that there were satan worshipping kids running around doing sacrifices and stuff. Obviously a few kids took shit too far - like the West Memphis Three - but the vast majority of it was just a crazy overreaction to a relatively tame problem. Oh, and I think there were actually children being kidnapped and raped by groups at the time too, but I don't think they were really Satanists, or driven by Satanic worship. I just remember the era as a fun one where it seemed like evil was lurking around every corner. Did you have that experience too?

>the white man’s greatest weakness is his love for cheap labor

Couldn't be more true, still is thriving to this day, only difference is instead of nigger slaves picking cotton, we import foreigners and illegals and give them slave wages, that's the only reason why anyone supports immigration

I remember that satanist stuff too because they tried some people here in town. My dad was a bailiff and he told me about the wink test and how lawyers are scheming kikes. I think that was his redpill.

>geraldo's nose gets broken by kkk

2:50 or so: I see the white guy say some undesirable words, then the black guy gets up and gets in his face to be as physically intimidating as possible, white guy 2 tells him to go sit down and is ignored, white guy 1 stands up to assert himself, black guy starts STRANGLING him, pandemonium breaks out.
At what point does the KKK break Geraldo's nose? I'd like to see proof that it was the white guys who did it. I can't see shit in this mess, for which the black man is responsible.

>satanists
They're called Jews, user.

I was a junior in high school and that beaner/kike getting a chair put up his schnozz after getting called Jerry Rivers was some of the best t.v. ever

>invite skinheads on to show to talk
>everyone gets angry and attacks skinheads on your show for talking
What did I just watch? Jesus.

The black man is absolutely responsible. He chimped out first. We have gotten to the point where niggers are allowed to say "kill all whites" to millions of people on twitter and we are the bad guys for criticizing them.

God damn fucking niggers.

WTF I'm 40 years old too. I thought I was surrounded by 12 year olds. You guys are making me feel like this place is uncool.

I remember asheville poice believing that a sacrificed deer or goat in a pool was possibly the work of satanists..that was maybe 1989

grrrr aldo said that he kicked the guys ass after he got punched in the nose. you tell me

Calling bullshit on OP. Geraldo had a rabbi, and african american and 3 neo-nazis on stage. The neo-nazis called the rabbi a "kike" then the african american an "uncle tom".

They were rude, dumb and mean. They also were violent during the fight.

Personally I think the whole thing was a setup to provoke the nazis for good TV. Complete bullshit, though OP.

>nigger starts fight
>huwhites get removed

His real name is Gerald, not Geraldo. His best show was the Al Capone vault. Geraldo is a piece of crap.

>6:00 in

Oh, believe me, I know now.

roy innis isn't that bad even though he started choking the skinhead, starting the fight, but he supported bernhard goetz after shooting niggers and was for gun rights

48 yr old here. Don't forget these guys, and the flamboyantly SJW Donahue - watch what an insufferable prick he really was.

youtube.com/watch?v=obOFZY77tnQ

Fun to hear from someone who actually was redpilled from one of these skinhead TV appearances. I'm sure the show's ((producers)) had the opposite in mind.

It literally blows my mind to fucking pieces that blacks argue their humanity by using insanely impulsive violence. What nukes my mind is that cuck white see this as acceptable response from blacks, even though they would never do that themselves.

I remember maybe not too long before that I flipped to 3 to play some games and Oprah was on and it was some outside episode where everybody was sitting in bleachers, and some guy was explaining how every housewife was technically a whore, and the bleachers exploded with women freaking out and the guy was having so much fun and I briefly reconsidered my stance of ignoring talkshows.

I really like how they let the black guy get up and put his hands on the white kid first, but then as soon as white kid gets up security rushes in.

A fucking jew-rican. Not even once.

I thought his name was Jerry Rivers. That was the rumour.

>tfw she says "they now how to bait"
>'bate

you were right, they do mug you with the holocaust don't they?

Jerry raldo rivers was #2 on celebrity aprentice. Trump almost hired him

I miss trashy day-time talk shows, especially Jenny Jones.

Naturally it's the nigger who gets up to get violent because he didn't like being called an Uncle Tom.

That special is on YouTube in full and on the Geraldo website in pretty good quality, along with the murder special on YouTube.

>also were violent during the fight
It's a fight, and the black guy started it.

Jared Taylor was on way back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=vPaiB5Umilo

>Roy Innis
Should take some boxing lessons before arguing with this guy.

7:24
"Hi mom!"

Wannabe white man shouldn't have tried to stand over the blonde guy like that. What he was doing was a power move, he tried to intimidate him. I would get the fuck up too.

>I heard about these guys and how racist and bad they were.
This was the same experience I had with this stuff. First time I went to read Jared Taylor I thought it was going to be some crazy shit like "we need to hang niggers ASAP and kill all kikes permanently"
Then I actually tracked down a copy of White Identity and I was blown away at how well written and educated it was. Same goes for K. Mac, etc.

They use so much ad homonym to keep people away.

Montel Williams had a show in the mold of Geraldo Rivera's and try to do a show similar to what OP describes featuring race as the primary topic of conversation. When suddenly a black audience member arises to make a point, and it was Montel style too often go into the audience to hear what the people had to say, when that based negro asked a very simple question, or made a point rather, of who owned the slave ships that brought Africans to the new world. That based black man named the Jew right there on television and Montel freaked the fuck out.

>A. Wyatt Mann
>Is Wyatt Kaldenberg
Wrong. It's Nick Bougas, stop spreading Belgian Bullshit

you are a child to me

Dude, how new are you? Go take your cringey style back to feggit.

So the black man strangles the white man and gets invited back but the white man gets kicked off the set.

Well that escalated quickly

Howard Stern just this week was going full OY VEY mode calling singer Lorde a nazi, Jews need their homeland, why are people always attacking us Jews, fuck Russia, Israel is the greatest, muh 6 million, Israel was given to us it was just a barren desert, on and on. And all of his lapdog staffers chimed in to agree like bootlicking yes-men

Aw fuck, my parents are moving down there soon. What do I do to protect them from those sickos? Get them shotguns?

(((they))) control the narrative.

Just watched the rest of it. The nig gets violent, starts a riot. Cuts to commercial. when they come back the "skinheads, i mean, racist skinheads" are gone and the nig is still there. spends the rest of the clip talking about how bad racism is.

When I saw Lorde (not by choice) she said it's time for white people to sit down and let minorities rise up. she gave an anti-white speech after that.

and they still call her a nazi. damn.

I'm 25, but at home on a Saturday night watching old white supremacist videos on youtube. Not 'cool' i guess.

And then talk about how verbal and physical violence is bad. And geraldo says "sticks and stones may break your bones," which completely invalidates the nignog attacking the white guy.

So you’re saying Nazis are obsessed with Jews and blame them for everything?

Personally, I’m shocked.

why the british flag?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

haha I didn't realize that the nigger actually started the brawl.

Of course they aren't the real Jews. I wish Sup Forums would understand this. The liberal Jew rarely has any real Hebrew blood, and is a mongrel. They are literally descended from the Serpent Satan.

Yea fucker just grabs him by the neck because he doesn't like what's being said, fucking nigs gonna nig

>waiwaiwaiwaiwaitaminute we're talking about the holocaust let's talk about who brought the slaves later
>cuts to commercial break
I'm guessing they didn't talk about the slaves later

AMAZING HAHAHAHA

It was about her canceling her concert is Israel.

indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4

>What nukes my mind is that cuck white see this as acceptable response from blacks, even though they would never do that themselves.
Because they tacitly accept that blacks are inferior and not able to realize being violent thugs is a big no-no, but leftists don't want to actually vocalize this so they'll blame everything else

How much would IQ go up? If I remember correctly without spics and niggers we'd have over 100 IQ 101 maybe. They're destroying our future.

here's that nig nogging out again
around 6:40

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

>When you're in a fight you should just bend over and shake your rear at them.
Reddit alert.

back in the 80s Geraldo was jealous of Morton Downy Jr

I'm going to have to save this video to my computer as it's probably going to be removed if too many people see it.

It would certainly be over 100. It's frustrating.

>But remember IQ has nothing to do with race.

youtube.com/watch?v=ej_r22UOrp8

Geraldo is a neocon spic fuck and doesn't deserve to be called a journalist

youtube.com/watch?v=rgRJaWOkWP0

oy vey, don't forget muh six million mugs!

We didn't have niggers pick our cotton because we loved cheap labor we did it because the Jews suggested it
For 250 years whites picked their in crops and worked their own farms and built their own shit and didn't give two thoughts to paying foreigners to do it.
The Jews changed that

How exactly is Lorde a fucking Nazi? Because she's white? These kikes are 100% in panic mode I see it IRL as well. Nervous breakdown level psychosis. Bad even for them. They're always nuts but now they're just irrational.

That fight that breaks out instantaneously... That was AWESOME hahahaha. How fair, though: black guy gets up, puts his hands on the kid, piuts his hands around his neck, yet he & Rabbi Schlomostein remain when the storm calms. Nice.

The Clash made it popular for punks to have British flag patches.

There is no such thing as a real Jew user they got wiped out by dune coons a long time ago
Ashkenazi are literally a tribe of Turks who revived their culture and religion

Fucking nigger just couldn't subdue his inner monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM

Honestly, this was way too chaotic. No one was allowed to speak their full mind, no one was respectful, and everyone was making assumptions. Calling that one guy a con without providing evidence was incredibly low and then his rebuttal "you wouldn't remember it if you did..." was down right just malicious. The NAZIs should have kept their cool with the language they used, but were completely justified in defending themselves. The right wing movement has come a long way.

Take the skinheads bowling.

I was just thinking about this very topic user so I'm glad you brought it up. For white people to put all the blame for slavery on the Jew is lame I'll agree. White people went along with it and participated just as much as the Jews. My question is why are whites castigated for slavery (a crime we are guilty of) but Jews are helpless blameless victims? They did participate in slavery. There were a lot of Jews in the South who encouraged the civil war to happen. Yet it's only the white slave owners and white civil war fighters we hear are bad. We neve hear anything about jewish slave owners or Jews in the civil war and there were many on both sides. In fact you could say the civil war was a jewish civil war between British and Ashkenazi jews versus Sephidic and Spanish Jews. Why are white men white devils but Jews who have also sinned are clean angels? It doesn't make any sense and pointing it out doesn't make me a nazi. It's ok to criticize white people. It's ok to criticize asians or mexicans or even blacks but you can not ever ever say any jew has ever done anything wrong ever or your'e an anti-semite. Strange.

>only reason why people support immigration
I'm pretty sure 99% of democrats see it as a way of expanding their voter base even though they would never admit it. They already admit "immigrants do the jobs Americans won't," which is another way of saying, "I need people from third world shitholes that will smile at me while they mow my lawn so I don't feel bad for barely paying them."

Ya because the child raping rabbis and the tight knit jewish communities who protect them are totally ok right?
archive.org/details/JewishRabbiTriesToJustifyRapingInfants
I'm sure there are good jews. #notalljews whatever but how come we can't call out the bad ones user? Every race has good and bad but we're taught jews are only good and to criticize them is hate.