2 STEMs move to Colorado continued

we still think Colorado is our best bet to move to from Italy, and here is our mandatory list
>Climate
>Environment quality
>Lots of empty land
>Sports
>A job in STEMs
What are the downsides of living in USA/Colorado/ColoradoSprings/MountainTown/FamilyHome/ComfyCouch?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felipe_Espinosa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole.

America is a big word. I neighbor many countries, including switzerland, and 500 kms can make a big difference. My question is specific. Not all U States are the same, and not even all towns. Many of the downsides you listed dont apply to the place I mentioned. Will I be amongst the 52.1% people who suffer pollution there, for example?

CO Springs is good politically, probably plenty of STEM work there and in Denver and Boulder. The mountain towns are more comfy although some of them have lots of liberals. Southeast CO around Pueblo has way too many beaners, Southwest has a lot of Mexican crypto-jews. Western slope is nice but won't have as much choice in employment. Nobody lives in the north or the eastern plains.

I like places where nobody lives. Tell me more about them. Do they move with little planes?

Please don't come to America and talk about Italy. No one wants to hear about where you're from.

Denver has a smog problem but the rest of the state is usually fine.

It helps you telling me the downsides. If I came from germany youd tell me food is an upside, but I come from italy, so, mostly, food will be a down side, except BBQs, which I love, so I will be fine.

South Denver is mostly white.
Centennial is mostly white, but falling.
Parker is top tier white man lands to raise a family in.

A lot of the places out west are very expensive to live, like Swiss-tier expensive (Aspen, Steamboat springs)
Grand Junction and the surrounding towns (Rifle, Glenwood Springs) are very cheap and sparsely populated. Grand Junction is very windy though. Glenwood springs is a nice place, it's one of the oldest towns in the state. It's in a canyon so the wind isn't as bad.
There are still some places in the SW that are pretty sparse, places like San Juan or Ouray.

pic related is my way of telling where smog is, except for situations like fracking that dont show up

pic related is europe. Switzerland is as tight and crowded as any other nation, its a false heaven compared to Colorado, environmentally speaking, isnt it?

OP, tell me why I shouldn't move to Italy:
I'm an entrepreneur (businesses won't be affected by moving in)
I want Italian tradcon
I'm Italoboo

There are roads all over, but you see private/local airstrips some. North Park is very sparsely populated and isolated from the rest of the state. South Park is right about the center of the state, not too many people, but has good access to the other towns and cities.

Really most of the state is very rural.

it depends on what you are looking for. In italy you will find good food, nice scenaries, much like Colorado in some places, but they are small and crowded. If you dont have income problems, Italy will provide you with them.
Im an engineer and want to become a successful engineer and would never trade it with entrepreneurship for example. Being a successful engineer in Italy is not possible

pic related second try

Gotcha. There's certainly no comparison in Colorado to America's major cities and metro areas.

I'd say it depends which sleeve you're able to pull when it comes to success ( I mean, you're living right next to mountain Jews after all), but I don't know how common nepotism is in corporate life in Italy.

Is emotionally driven, cheating ready Italian woman a meme or not?
I figured a coastal area to be my destination, but where can I find tradcon women in Italy?

Nice, it sounds really good actually. I have seen enough city life to get tired of it. I really cant wait to live that in person. See the emptiness, and wonder

Switzerland is prettier imo. The grass is always greener on the other side, right?

I don't know what Switzerland's like for pollution. It's easy to avoid here, though.

Tradcon more in the south, or in the alps. I dont want to pull sleeves, i want to get money for being a good engineer.
I tell you, if you are not immune to our economic system, totally immune to it, dont come to italy. Be sure of what you are looking for, because this place has become poor, angry, prone to fraud (yes, more). But still beautiful in some places. Again, be sure.

I lived in switzerland for 4 years, its as awesome as Colorado, but small, very small. I want and need space

>borderline

> this place has become poor, angry, prone to fraud
that's pretty much every place out of Germany at this point.
> i want to get money for being a good engineer
fair enough, I wish you all the best lad

good luck to you user

>Centennial is mostly white, but falling.

To 100%, total whiteness.

SAGE

REPOST

DO NO REPLY

FLOOD IN PROGRESS

SAGE

Lots of tech is moving into the city - downtown Denver is getting the SF vibe. Boulder is left of Berkeley, dogs can vote. Colorado Springs is a scary mish mosh of PTSD soldiers and people who escaped Pueblo.

Take a look at Steamboat Springs, Durango, Telluride (if you have money), Ouray, Estes Park, and Breckenridge. All world class.

Mexicans are moving into that area rather rapidly. You can stay in Colorado but plant yourself somewhere north of Denver.

i was thinking the mountains, so west

charge your battery
and next time put up a couple funny tabs

You won't be able to find a STEM job in the mountains. You need to live in Denver or Boulder for that, both of which are not great places to live in. Both are extremely liberal, tons of homeless, rent/housing prices are through the roof, traffic is horrendous, etc.
I can't say much about CO Springs since I've only been there a handful of times, but it's full of military brats and evangelical christfags.
Mountain communities are comfy but they're full of limousine liberals (the old white boomers who preach about diversity from their all-white neighborhoods). But like I said, good luck finding a STEM job in any of them. Their main industry is tourism.
If you move to Denver I recommend Broomfield or Westminster, it's mostly white and viet. Avoid Federal Heights, I live here and it's a spic enclave. I'm one of the only white people in my apartment complex.

>Gini coefficient
And that's where I stop reading commie propaganda.

>funny tabs
wot?!

we'll move only if the job can be reached quickly from the outskirts, or is in the outskirts, which is better

Just move to Texas, faggot

its too hot man

>lewf

Spring comes about a month later in CSprings than in Denver. I would not live up in the mountain towns like Manitou Springs up above CSprings as you just get too much winter and the weather can affect your ability to get to work. I do not understand why you think CO is the best bet though. Are you fixated on the legal pot?

I lived at 1800 mt altitude for 4 years, best time of my life. 8 months of skiing each year

Rural areas are ok, but no jobs. If you're on the front range, then you're going to deal with all of the same problems of any major city in the US. Diversity and rapid development has changed Colorado and it will only get worse.
Colorado is loaded with spics and spic gangs in the urban areas. Central American gangs have a strong foothold as do the Mexican cartels.
Drug use is high, lots of degenerate stoners flocked to the state when they made marijuana legal.
Housing is expensive in the metro areas unless you want to live with niggers, spics, muslims and other third world refugees.
Traffic is unbelievably bad and public transit is terribly lacking for such a large metro area. Busses are full of niggers and spics.
Lots of military bases and government lairs. Lots of evangelical megachurches. Lots of commie California faggots flooding in. Lots of muslims flooding in.
CO used to be god-tier, but it's going to hell.

And do you need to drive to work? CSprings itself is 6,035 feet (1,839 m) and not even in the mountains yet, the towns in the mountains are much higher. When the road is closed no one goes anywhere.

I want to move somewhere like that too, colorado does look real nice, montana too. how are you even planning to get there? only way to legally go there is to marry or have a job already waiting for you there

what state do you suggest?

I see. Isnt Trump making America great again?

I have trust in finding a job easily

>living in a weed county
Granted, those are where the jobs are.

Gapers from somewhere else are the problem in colorado. Mostly texasses

There are no good suggestions anymore. Any white areas have been and will continue to be flooded with muslims, refugees, ghetto niggers, spics, etc. The cities are all liberal commie hellholes of "diversity" and the country areas are in terrible states of disrepair and despair. Google street view some small towns and you'll see boarded up buildings and poverty that looks third world. Meantime, everyone is getting jammed into cities with the same multicultural bullshit pushed on everyone. There is no escaping it.
If I had money I would probably go to rural Idaho, New Hampshire, or Maine, even though they will be full of spics and rapefugee Somalis soon enough.

so you first will go with a tourist visa, rent some place and hope youll find a job? how much starting money are you planning

no, i will find a job online. i give myself 8 months

t. butthurt (((native)))

you know how fucked that shit is? ive been doing that for some time now... if you had a company, wouldnt you want to see the person before you agree on anything? still good luck though, i hope i can find something too

CO is old news. Just move to Idaho or something, bro.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. GO TO UTAH.

What about greencards?

Ok, are there any cool research or tech areas?

Boise has tech jobs, the rest of the state is very rural however. Lots of State Parks and it isn't flooded with Liberals yet.

this

The North Dakota oil fields aren't bad. Avoid the tech enclaves coming in from California.

Sorry to tell you, but Califailians are killing Colorodo's economy, politics, and culture.

how fast? arent they getting legal weed too now? why are they moving into CO?

So many people people have moved to colorado in the last few years. Property prices have skyrocketed and the traffic has gotten out of control. What used to take a 15-20 min drive now takes me at least 50 min. Hopefully with Sessions going after the legal weed, people will leave.

> Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels

mostly ny, la, chicago, other big cities

They've been moving here in droves since I was a kid. They're everywhere.

I look at Colorado alone, which is bigger than Italy, and things can change a lot every 100 miles

wtf .... is Trump going to have an impact on this?

colorado likes keeping with tradition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felipe_Espinosa

Fuck off we’re full

>how fast?
Fast enough to kill the state or make it Califailia 2.0

>arent they getting legal weed too now?
Yes, although they had a laughable medical for years, it's been recreational for about 2 years. It's killed a lot of areas.

>why are they moving into CO?
Mostly because they fucked up their home state with beaners and taxes so they're looking for a state that isn't dead yet to suck the life out of it.

So they moved to CO because it's not densely populated (yet), comparatively low taxes (until Califags ruin it), great weather (the only thing Califags can't ruin), and lots of jobs currently.

Good luck.

Californians are moving everywhere urban or suburban across America, and they are bringing their ideas with them. My hometown in the Atlanta suburbs is completely infected, and they're getting up into North Dakota very significantly. I mean, you could go to

I will LIVE in a small town, but I will work wherever I have to work. Possibly in the outskirts, not downtown

can you elaborate on this 'immunity to economic system'? do you mean being able to live without a job?

Try Montana, Idaho or Washington. I really wouldnt recomend CO

yes. You shalt not have anything to do with our tax system, as employer or employee

my gf has a super high level research going on, and can only be near world class research centres