Would you still confess your love to your waifu even if she turned into an OL Christmas cake?

Would you still confess your love to your waifu even if she turned into an OL Christmas cake?

Even better. Pure older women are the BEST.

this desu

>OL Christmas cake with no experience
Literally my fetish.

Considering I'm almost 26 myself, I can only confess to cakes. I'd actually like to have conversations with my lovers

Exactly. If Japan didn't have this obsession with youth, we could get so many delicious cake animes.

It's not as easy to lewd at 2D like it was back in HS.....

Agreed.

>tfw born from a cake asian mom roughly at that same age

I'm starting to think there's a Freudian explanation for why certain people like christmas cakes based on their mothers.

>OL Christmas cake
I would prefer this

For me it's an age thing. High school girls are cute but when it comes to fantasizing, it's gotta be someone my age.

This.

It also helps that statistically cakes are more likely to want to fuck/date a foreigner like myself

My mom is a disgusting bitch, but I still love the Christmas cake. I just want someone cynical enough about life that I can empathize with them, but still a cute girl.

>cake thread
>someone brings up his mom

Freud-san, can you explain what it's like to be a child of a cake in a long family line of cakes?

You must take a solemn vow of celibacy, like your father and his father before him.

No, fuck you and fuck old ladies and fuck these threads that ask questions that the only people who respond to are the same fetish bait posts as usual

She'd be christmas cake age now if she would've aged with me.

>not into older women
>still into cakes because they're no longer older

A trillion times yes. Christmas Cakes are perfect.
PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

Aki isn't a cake.

No, I love her personality but her body is also a part of why I love her so much.

So you'll stop loving her once she becomes older?

To answer OP's question, yes, I will always love her even when she becomes older.

It's not that I'll stop loving her, but I'll be way less attracted by her.

Is your waifu a loli or a petite girl?

Christmas cake is fine if they are still a virgin.

Something in-between, maybe more a loli even though she's already 18.

can people with children really be considered cakes?

No. They're milfs.

Stocking as an OL, hnnnngh, of course.

Reminder:
Going by the canon birthdays from the manga, the Keions are now all in Christmas Cake territory. Even Azusa.

C-can I have a cake Ui?

Even harder.

My niggers

Anyone who likes OL cakes needs to read that one

if a woman is single by age 30 there is something terribly wrong with her.

I am currently masturbating while reading it.

In 3D no fucking shit