Other urls found in this thread:

europost.eu/article?id=14361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fix what

we need some nukes

Return it to Turkey

Build more commieblocks

its actually poorer than turkey and full of gypsie

Expel the Bulgarians and populate the land with white people.

The economy,infrastructure,way of life and so on

No

>populating any part of Europe, even the shitties with white people

You are one stupid ass jew

Why? We struggled 500 years of Turkish oppression and sacrificed so much for our freedom,only to get conqured again?

become fascists
we need the same thing.
>technocratic fascism

Yes,because that worked perfectly the last time

>We
you are not the slavshits who fought the turks
you are subhumans born into a shithole

>How do we fix Bulgaria,Sup Forums?
impossibru

Sounds nice,but how is that going to help?

I tried do give a meaningful answer to OP's question. I'm 75% serious, 25%bored

Maybe,but I'll try everything I can to help my country

bulgarian turks leave bulgaria (eu country) for turkey

but bulgaria is shit

Okay,how about this-which ethnic groups should be expelled from Bulgaria?

Jews and gypsies

bulgarians gypsies and turks

I heard they have higher rate of super genius IQs than any other nation.
Not highest average, but greatest % of super genius.
europost.eu/article?id=14361
Why can't they fix themselves?

start having babies for a start. Bulgaria will be empty soon

Under Late Ottoman period was the time when Bulgaria had the highest growth. Also you're both turcic peoples and your country won't survive this century anyway. All your young have fled, and the only ones parttaking in childbearing govermental programms are turks and gypsies.
Also hopefuly Erdogan will teach your atheist nation some faith.

you heard wrong

>tfw when your daughter gets blacked on christmas
>tfw when you can't have business deals with gas rich ruskies
>tfw america uses poland to control you and ruskies

These people go to the West. But majority of the migrants going westwards are gypsies

None
But you should genocide gypsies/

Afterthought - maybe everyone who originates from Balkanlar(exept for turks, - you're forced to to be friends with them - Russians are sinking ship, America doesn't give a fuck, Germoney is kill in 30 yrs)

remove it from existence
fuck it, remove flag-related from existence too, I don't care

I heard your government made an inquiry about raising corporate taxes, is this true?
Also, how do ordinary Bulgarians view you taxation?

Hitler

I know,but things can get better if the people had some motivation

oh crap here comes the i am greek larper

Nuke that shit then freeze it over and melt it

ignore him hes just massively shitposting today he made 2 shit post threads with over 150 replies

very wise

why woud anyone invest his energy for bulgaria?

>horse niggers
lmao where does this came from?

>fix Bulgaria
Let's start with Africa first

hello brother anschluss when?

bulgars were turks before slavshits absorbed them

never
kek

I EEEEM GRIIIIIIIIK REEEEEEEEEEEE

gypos mate

Well, cooperation between neighbours it`s a start, the counties near danube are the poorest.
Then we need harsher sentences for corruption and less posibilities from politicians to steal from governments money. That means the state should be self-sufficient and not outsource services and no contracts for private companies since that way they are stealing money.
At last we need mutual defensive pacts. Nato is a start but it doesnt helps against soft power subversive actions so we need a local pact like we had the Balkan League against turks.

Just stay the way you are. You got internet, food and alcohol. Why does everything need to become 'better'?

we don't
we watch it burn from a distance

>How do we fix Bulgaria,Sup Forums?
>Give it back to the people that made the whole Balkan region shit in the first place.

>remove every current politicians who had ties to the communist party
>remove every communist statue
>reform education - remove propaganda
>systematically genocide gyppos and force turks back to their villages
>prop up the birth rate - min 5 kids per bulgarian couple
>forcefully make some bulgarians return to their ancestor's birthplaces - their villages and fund heavily any production in there
>nationalize heavy industry, ude profits to prop up the birth rate
>give citizenship to every ethnic bulgarian in Ukraine, urge the emigrants in W. Europe to return
>militarize and expand the army, remove every old-school commie generals
>heavy law reforms
There are prob more things to say than those tho.

best post

What's wrong with it?

Nearly everything.
Especially demographics.
The rate of natural increase per 1000 citizens has been steadily declining since 1949 - the year the commie regime seized the property of people, and it turned negative in 1989.
Also, population in the countryside stopped growing just after the ww2 and our population was growing only in the cities/towns and only because of improvment of life conditions and medicine from the West.
The death of a 1300 years old nation.

>remove every current politicians who had ties to the communist party
>remove every communist statue
As if that is going to change something
>reform education - remove propaganda
to reform educaton we first need one
>systematically genocide gyppos and force turks back to their villages
gypos shoud be send back to india and turks(and wanna be turks) back to turkey
>prop up the birth rate - min 5 kids per bulgarian couple
What is automatization? Who is going to pay for the infrastructure needed for this kids? We need less people. More over the goverment shoud fuck oof and just end chas and food help stuff will fix itself
>forcefully make some bulgarians return to their ancestor's birthplaces - their villages and fund heavily any production in there
If you want productivity you cant force people, more over you need resources to force people
>give citizenship to every ethnic bulgarian in Ukraine, urge the emigrants in W. Europe to return
we should let in the Boers from SA, already 10/10 farmers will make or countryside first world
>militarize and expand the army, remove every old-school commie generals
>Expand the welfare program
Just give guns to people and create militias way cheaper and more effective
>nationalize heavy industry, use profits to prop up the birth rate
the bulgarian anti-communist; re-nationalize and re-privatize them like fear privatization not like 1990´s stuff
>heavy law reforms
Remove most of the existing laws

>As if that is going to change something
90% of corruption will dissapper overnight
>to reform educaton we first need one
There's already one, but its full of lies, fallacies and political propaganda
>gypos shoud be send back to india and turks(and wanna be turks) back to turkey
Good idea, but poos won't want them.
Better kill them with free abortions and free drugs.
>We need less people
That's true, but for Africa, China, India, etc.
We are dying. There should be more bulgarians.
>we should let in the Boers from SA, already 10/10 farmers will make or countryside first world
Keep Bulgaria bulgarian. The dutch could take them and I dont know if Boers would leave the birthplace of the great-grandfathers of their great-grandfathers.
There are over 2 mil bulgarians in W. Europe and they must come back.
>Just give guns to people and create militias way cheaper and more effective
Good idea.
>Remove most of the existing laws
Laws are fine, its the people who enforce decayed.

The ancap diaspora vs the fascist chad

Fascism is possibly the greatest ideology to come from the human mind, but its not time for political orgies and dick-size contests. It's time for a total and complete revival of the bulgarian nation. If we dont act now, everything is lost.
(I also hope most of the bulgarian diaspora returns when W. Europe plunges into civil, culture and religious wars.)

It's impossible since Bulgaria is on economic peripheries of Europe

Днec имaх пopeдeн инцидeнт c aгpecия нa пътя... кapaм cи кoлaтa, в лявoтo плaтнo ca пapкиpaли кoли и eдин пич peшaвa, чe вмecтo дa мe изчaкa тpябвa дa минe пpeз мoeтo, a aз дa минa пpeз тpoтoapa :) Изключих кoлaтa и гo чaкaм, пpи кoeтo жeнa мy cлeзe и пoчнa дa блъcкa пo кoлaтa ми. Бяхa бeли и двaмaтa. Бългapинът e нeвepoятнo тъп и пpимитивeн. Mнoгo ca мaлкo хopaтa пpи нac, кoитo зacлyжaвaт yвaжeниe кaтo към чoвeшкo cъщecтвo. He ни тpябвaт пoвeчe кaтo тoзи. Бил cъм и в зaпaдни гpaдoвe. Taм нe e пo-paзличнo, имa ги и тaкивa, нo нe ca и пo мaлкo. Пpocтo нe тpябвa дa им ce дaвa възмoжнocт дa cъщecтвyвaт. Tpябвa вceки дa cи знae мяcтoтo.

He cмятaм, чe нeщo щe ce пpoмeни, ocвeн aкo нe ce въвeдe и изпълнявa зaкoн кaтo в Китaй - пo eднo дeтe нa ceмeйcтвo. Aкo cи нaд 100 IQ - бoнyc имaш пpaвo нa 2, aкo cи нaд 110 - тpи и пpoчиe; aкo cи пoд 80 - cтepилизaция нa 18 гoдишнa възpacт, aкo cи ocъдeн зa yбийcтвo cъщo... Щe имa, ecтecтвeнo, тaкивa, кoитo щe зaoбикaлят cиcтeмaтa, нo, дopи и c тях, oбщecтвoтo щe зaпoчнe дa ce пpoмeня лeкa пoлeкa.

Give them more territory. Dobruja, for example.

Might as well ask "How do we exterminate ants?"
>You can't

Бих кaзaл, чe зa някoи тaкивa eкзeмпляpи e пpocтo въпpoc нa възпитaниe и нaличиe нa "кyлтypa", нo cи пpaв. Eugenics e eднo мнoгo хyбaвa нayкa и въpши чyдeca aкo ce пpилaгa кaктo тpябвa.
Caмият нaш "poбcки мaнтaлитeт", oбaчe, ce e впил дълбoкo в нapoднoт cъзнaниe и нe знaм кaк щe ce oпpaвим изцялo, нo зaceгa пoнe тpябвa дa cпeм oтpицaтeлният пpиpъcт. Пocлe щe видим кoй щe кacтpиpaмe и нa кoй щe мy ce дaвaт пo 10к лeвa зa вcякo дeтe.

*eднa

Eastern Europe can't be helped

Дpyгoтo, кoeтo бих пpoмeнил e пpaвoтo нa глac. Cмятaм, чe тpябвa дa мoгaт caмo тeзи, кoитo ca 1) eтничecки гpaждaни нa cтpaнaтa, 2) ca живeли и paбoтили в cтpaнaтa пpeз пocлeднитe 7 гoдини, 3) ca cи плaтили дaнъцитe, 4) нe ca били в зaтвopa, 5) имaт зaвъpшeнo cpeднo oбpaзoвaниe.

Зaплaтитe нa yчитeлитe. Кaктo и тoвa кoлкo лecнo e дa ce cтaнe yчитeл, paзбиpa ce. Пoвeчe пpoтeкции зa тях. Eвeнтyaлнo и възмoжнocт дa нaкaзвaт yчeницитe c бoй c пpъчкa (кaтo в Cингaпyp). Te ca eдни oт нaй-дeмoтивиpaнитe хopa в cтpaнaтa ни.

There is no point. We wouldn't be able to govern it. Even if we get back Dobrudja, Macedonia, Southern and Eastern Thrace etc our government and nation won't be able to utilize them. For the past 150 years our best was when we had an austrian king.

LADS
can I get an answer to my question?

Gib Пиpинcкa Maкeдoнијa back.

No, seriously. It's the (second) poorest part of the country, you will be better off without it.

No .
It grows my kush and also has beautiful girls and cool nature.
t, tourism dropout.

Хyбaви идeи, aмa нямa кoй дa ги нaпpaви peaлнocт, нямa дeйcтвиe. Hив хyбaвo ceдим тyк в Sup Forums и cи oбнeмямe тeзи идeи, aмa кoй щe ги cтpoи? Пък и кoлкo лyмпeни щe peвнaт caмo и дa гo пpчeтaт.... Ocoбeнo oнeзo, кoитo изкaчвaт бaиpитe нa Бyзлyджa.

>Зaплaтитe нa yчитeлитe.
И нa дoктopитe, и нa пpoфecopитe....
Ho нe зaбpaвяй, чe имa и кaдъpни yчитeли, и злoбни дacкaли, кoитo хeм нe мoгaт дa пpeпoдaвaт, хeм нe мoгaт и c yчeницитe дa oбщyвaт кaктo тpябвa.

*ги
*oнeзи

I should get some sleep maybe.

As a burger who has visited Bulgaria:
>stop smoking cigarettes, they are the scourge of bulgaria and other balkans. Every single Bulgarian I met smelled like an ashtray and it was fucking gross.
>stop drinking cheap .50leva beer
>stop paying for fancy "mineral water"
>return to traditional agriculture methods (bulgaria has good land)
>start having babies
>remove turk/gypsy
>make it easier for foreigners to get permanent residence.
>promote Bulgaria for its mountains, cheap real estate, coast, etc.

Stop being a degenerate, leave drugs and alcohol and begin self-improvement.

>make it easier for foreigners to get permanent residence
no ty

yes thank you
your country is literally going to have no one left in it at all, nobody is even having kids.
I want to buy retire there and buy one of those vacant village houses but you people are literally making it impossible without investing half a million euros

Get a german president.

Like Romania.

Annex Macedonia
Right wing dictatorship by someone who isn't corrupt, but with local level officials still being elected as before.
Separate institutions set up by said dictator to purge the mafia-types and corruption from the judiciary.
Government-enforced social capital building exercises so that the people are organized enough to maintain a well-functioning and non-corrupt government after the dictator goes.