Were they actually kangs?

Are ancient Egyptians and modern day nogs actually a different race?

I've been led to believe that Egyptians were just Arabs that traveled into Africa. But nogs tell me this aint the muh fkn truth.

What is the truth Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=9v7xN02whVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Egyptians had nothing to do with Africans they fought them in multiple occasions.

I need some solid proof so i can debate the nogs

Well then open a book about egyptians I cannot show you a magic picture that will change your idea about them.

What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Egypt is in Africa there for they are Africans. This girl that I know from Egypt calls herself an African

Here goy just type egyptians on google not that hard

No shit they're Africans but that doesn't make them related to basketball Americans

They are Africans in that they are native to the African continent. But they aren't nogs.

ew

This website is full of magic pictures though

There's a difference between sub saharan africans and egyptian africans fool. yall wuz dick washers n sheit

Parts of Egypt was ruled by east Africans so kinda.

That's where you're wrong

When there is nothing left to steal, steal history...

What's so magic about that picture?

Ancient North Africans were neither nogs or Arabs, though you would more closely associate them with Arabs. Their skin had a reddish hue, and their hair was dark but not kinky. They essentially do not exist anymore, and haven’t since the fall of the Byzantines

Egyptians were of the same ethnic area as the Greeks and Romans of the time from what I've read. Early on they leaned towards Greek, and then later Roman as they were annexed by the Empire.

So no, not west African/black africans/whatever you want to call 'em.

Absolutely not. That’s the silliest shit I’ve ever heard before. Lmao

No. The ancient Egyptians were slightly tanned whites.

"Both types of genomic material showed that ancient Egyptians shared little DNA with modern sub-Saharan Africans"

"more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians"

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

We wuz kangz BTFO

Arabs are a racial mixed people created by Mohammed and his rape spree over the middle East.

Please just kill yourself.

Idk my pics are so unorganized i picked the first one that looked magic

They just look like Arabs.

Semi-true to an extent, except that rape babies have been a thing in the near east for a long time before and after Mohammad. There’s not much real ethnic distinction from Iraq to the Levant, from Oman to middle turkey.

Only democrats were retarded enough to think Ancient Egyptians were sub-Saharan because Democrat votes are dumb rural low IQ black and whtie nigger cocksuckers.

>Anatolians
Oh you mean modern-day Turkey?
>ancient Europeans
Oh you mean like Levants and Semitic people?
Even in that article it says that Egyptians, Palestinians, Jordanians, etc. are closer to the ancient Egyptians than any modern-day European population. You might want to re-read that bong.

I've seen the idea suggested that we should encourage the we wuz kangz meme so that it'll encourage niggers to move back to Africa. Not a bad idea really. DESU the we wuz kangz belief among niggers is stupid but pretty harmless. (Unlike their crime, their welfare usage, etc.)

i am Egyptian an your ignorance makes me laugh
its along story read a book but in short its a mix of al races pahroes Greece Italian Turk Arab English french Africans how so long story

Link to this article: cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

"Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans. Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations."

The black African blood in Egypt is supposed to date largely from the Arab slave trade. Which began in about AD 600, long after Cleopatra and the end of ancient Egypt.

dude before that nearly at 3000 bc at the prime of the pharos Egypt was big empire and it was deep in Africa and had a lot of black slaves

modern day egypts != ancient egypts != black people

you find the ancient dna amongst the coptic egyptians.

they were more arab than african black i believe, just look at today's egyptian, they literally look the same
as ancient egyptians depicted in the hieroglyphs, though i could be wrong. but maybe there was some caste
system as well like india where the whitest were brahmins/high class, if cleopatra had greek origins as the majority
of scholars suggest then that they praised some whiter looking figures at top.

the reason why i cant it seriously because it's usually the same kinds of blacks that say they were the original
jews. if the african blacks were that great then why did they fall back into spear chucking tribes that were easily
conquered? im not a racist or anything its just cringe when people try to hijack history, though im still open to believe
that the egyptians could of been african black.

but in all honestly we have to admit that whites are the most beautiful, in every culture white skin is seen as beautiful,
every other race of man i see desire white women, and most white men dont desire dark black skinned or brown people much.

exactly - its hilarious seeing black and Jews wanting to take credit for the pyramids and so
it was a different race now its gone

yeah i
also think this
could be of true or even
not be

>Be black.
>Tell everyone Africa is the most diverse continent in the world with thousands of different cultures, ethnicies and languages within a few square miles from each other.
>Somehow also says that Egyptians living a thousand miles away and seperated by the Sahara is also the same race as Niger Niggers in West Africa.

>debate the nogs
don't waste your time user

you almost get if right we study in history classes that it was pyramid hierarchywhere black and jews at the bottom - they were killing jews so jews ran off to palestine

fucking lol

Truth: Egypt exists at a geographical nexus point where Arabic, Nilotic, Mediterreanean and North African ethnic groups converge. Likewise, since at least 3000BC, Egypt encompassed a number of visibly different races within its Empire. Asking whether the entirety of Ancient Egypt was X race is or Y race is a false dichotomy since it's the same as saying if America was monoracial at any point during its history.

According to autosomal genetic analysis, Ancient egyptians actually had less subsaharan african admixture that they do to today.

DNA studies kill the kang, this is why they absolutely loathe the nigger that hosts the "Finding Your Roots" show on PBS that researches black celebrities' ancestry. Because it turns out coastal west Africans were separated from Egyptians for hundreds of thousands of years. Therefore, he is an anti-black traitor.

subsaharan africans claim to egyptian pyramids is on the level of if igloofags were to claim aztec architecture

>trust cnn

The origin of the slaves is 2000 to 3000 miles from egypt (depending on location), and across the sahara. Germany is only 2000 miles from egypt, thus germans wuz kangs too.

kek
blacks claim to be eygptain kings to spite white people.
eygpt is famous for three things, being old, pyramids and being conquered by the romans.
even the supposedly greatest black nation was still defeated by whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

WE

I don't trust MSNBC either user, but did this dumb bitch not tell the truth here?
youtube.com/watch?v=9v7xN02whVY

no
but Greeks were

she was telling the truth but it was a slip up

still lying 100 percent of the time

>she was telling the truth
>still lying 100 percent of the time
But you argument just fell in on itself user. I don't know why CNN would post that article that BTFO the WE WUZ KANGZ but they did.

You're saying that 1 out of 27 of their dynasties was run by east africans?