What is your opinion of this man?

What is your opinion of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqCL5gzq8aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally, who?

the pope

I know. I'm just saying. As a former Christfag myself I just don't get what all the celeb worship with the pope is all about. Literally the main tenet of Christianity is the personal relationship between the individual and God via Jesus Christ. There's nothing in there about holy trinities or worshiping some fag in white.
So there's literally nothing to talk about. If you have deep thoughts about the pope you are a failed Christfag that is apparently too illiterate to read the fucking bible himself. (Which is exactly how the big spoopy church came to be..worship for the illiterate masses)

I think he's a great man and deserves to control Jerusalem

Corrupt shepherd

Traitor to the church. Heretical communist piece of trash. Etc, etc

Worshipping the pope would be heresy, he isn't a god. He is a man, chosen by other men. Also Holy Trinity is central to Christianity, what are you, some protocuck?
It's literally
>In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit

Globalist tool, it's been like 100 years since the last good pope.

Dirty Communist, incapable of fulfilling the responsibilities of the Papacy.

I unironically want Frederick Barbarossa to wake up and appoint his own pope.

I liked him better when he played the Pope on Game of Thrones.

Holy trinity is central to Catholicism. Which is some cult built around Christianity which came to power as I said; by bringing the word to the illiterate masses. It's relevance is gone now that the majority of the population is literate. In fact anybody can pick up a bible and see that absolutely nothing the Catholics rail on about is actually mentioned.

if god is real, why does the pope need a bulletproof bubble car?

Nazis rounded up CERTAIN Catholic priests with vague charges of "immorality" and took them out of circulation without forcing their victims to undergo life ruining "I was fag molested" etc in public. Put them in camps where they could still do useful stuff like write nice letters to little old ladies, etc.

Just another reason the Nazis were the good guys.

Today, our largely Irish Catholic police still bend over backwards to protect pedo-priests.

He is a leftist/freemason/jewish puppet inside of the most sacred institution on earth. I want Benedict back!

>I want Benedict back!
THIS

>if god is real, why does the pope need a bulletproof bubble car?
The pope needs a bulletproof bubble car BECAUSE God is real.

Literally autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=sqCL5gzq8aA

Commie Jesuit. Not the real pope. Benedict is still alive.

It's central to Orthodoxy as well retard, only protocucks are heretical.
The whole Orthodoxy-Catholic split on the faith matters happened because of the Holy trinity
>Filioque

Spawn of Satan