Kinda wealthy Stamp Bong returning here that made a few of you have nice Christmas's

Kinda wealthy Stamp Bong returning here that made a few of you have nice Christmas's.
Also the one going to give this a bash.
Who's honestly broke and in need of a hand?
I intend to be a stand up bloke this year, and every day I should do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/article/diy/wooden-canoe-built-nick-offerman
raf.mod.uk/recruitment/apprenticeships/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

need £££ for daughters birthday

Tell me a story, whats the background?
(You wont believe some of the pricks I dealt with before).

Fuck it, if you have a printed photo (hide her face) and a signed date in pen with your hand.
It's on me.

Strange days when you cant be a saint.

Wish I could afford to do the same - good luck this year bud

Thanks mate.
I'll try my best.

Fathers not having pictures of their little girls in their wallets...
Kind of rules you out.

I need a house, so I need about 200,000

If I may beg for a farthing or two, my dear sir.

I was doing a two year boat building course two years ago and had to drop the second year due to cancer. I've wanted to go back t finish the course and set up my own business but can't afford it due to working and not qualifying for student loans.

Let's see some of your craftsmanship.
No need for the cancer plot.
And I am sorry if you had that.

I'm buying a large part of land in Florida, the idea is a traditional community, no Jim Jones shit, so you will get your chance to put your stake in.
You are on your own then. I'll announce when it's done, laws though...you know how hard it is to give people shit in The US and not get Waco'd?

>brits trying to retake usa through florida

Where do you live and do you need a job?

See what I mean.
I just want my ma to be warm and safe.
I'm moving to Montana myself.

>boat building course
>finish the course and set up my own business
>set up my own business
Why not just figure out how to build a boat yourself. You don't need to take a course on it. You'll know if you've cocked it if your boat sinks.

I did want a new house for Christmas. Fancy sending me a few £400,000 my way? Houses aren't going to buy themselves, you know.

I've worked in Tesco for the past year since getting the all clear. Not done or made anything of value but have invested what little I have into some basic tools to get me on the right path.

Why do you need 400k?

Was going to join the army but then had to have back surgery and now I can't. I don't want any money, just someone to talk to.

Nice house.

I am sure you have pictures of you in the course...
My degree, I was taking pictures of every experiment. Let's see some boat craftery.
Ron Swanson makes boats, that's good enough for me.
popsci.com/article/diy/wooden-canoe-built-nick-offerman

I would like to get a proper worthwhile career. I'm getting by alright but am thinking of moving from Wales to Scotland soon as it would be cheaper and more options in that industry

Have you thought about going into RAF and comms?
It's a good life, great prospects.
raf.mod.uk/recruitment/apprenticeships/

I need a new tie for a job interview. My dog went to town on mine.

How do you feel about The Midlands?

That's a story I like to hear.
Send me your wallet address.
You are getting a Versache.

I am too blackpilled for handouts to be of use but I support this effort, well done you if you help somebody.

Or make a quick burner mail and I will pick you a winner.
Also, post doggo.

I could build one myself as is. I've not sat idly all this time I know the craft through numerous books videos and other such indirect experience but bloody hell does it cost for tools and materials.
Look up marine plywood BS1088 it's not cheap.
varnish, paint, fiber glass resins, tools both wood working and engine purpose all add up even if sticking to the basics.

I made 12 Christmas's and 2 New Years on Sup Forums the last few weeks.
Hoping to give some hope and send the elevator down.

13d6bZerqUUcNrSWQapYtXbsYrcDRAPH2P
Here’s the damaged tie. I’ll follow up with my doggo. How can I pay your kindness forward, user?

Bare with me I'put a memory stick away somewhere that should have my college work on. Not bothered looking at it in time though

muh doggo who hates ties

And I am also extremely blackpilled.
This is my effort to fight it.
Even a little light can help someone at a low point. And man, have I had low points.

I dont want money but i would like a friend to do things with? Is this possible?

If the shit to make a boat is expensive, then why are you wasting your money on a bit of paper? You can buy paper in bulk, you know. It's plain too so you can actually use it.

What would this job entail? I don't want to agree to anything dodgy

Post evidence of the tie I bought you. :)
Get it on Amazon or something.
Just sent instant. Good luck in the interview mate.

When I saw the topic I thought for a few minutes about what could some help do for me, could any sort of seed grow something long term that would make a significant difference to me or those around me but nothing came to mind thats realistic, which is kind of insane given I'm probably the poorest person in the whole of the UK, I earn less than people on benefits.
Like I said too downtrodden with failed ventures and relationships but people like the poster above surviving cancer and building boats give me some hope all is not lost for all.

OMG THANK YOU user JESUS!!
Seriously man, what act of kindness can I perpetuate on your behalf when I get paid?

I hope so.
I am just an anonymous man like the rest of you, just as lonely and just as tired with the world.
I am going to try harder. Maybe the good deeds we do have a butterfly effect?? Fuck knows.

Post picture of new tie please.
Then...I want you to do the same as I did for you for another one of us. ;)

Just went through their basic medical qualifications, dan't make the cut. Thanks though.

pic 1/2
project boat I worked on at college. Doesn't look like much I know.

What is your story? Do you have an email one can contact you on?

A lot of that has changed in the last month (friends in it).
Try again and tell them your back story, you will succeed.

Man if im honest id really love a hand right now but theres anons that could definately do with it more

I'm a dude that changed a lot of the world in the last 4 years with the strangest of events.
Basically, it's not very safe for me to be out there.
My candle burns 4 ends.

Interesting, so no email?

Will do, thanks for cheering me up, user.

I will user. I promise. As soon as the btc clears I’ll transfer it and order. Give me a throwaway email and I’ll email you if the thread dies. I’ll make a thread when it arrives too.
Here’s the tie I’m going to buy. You think it’ll look good with a dark gray suit and white shirt?

what kind of gay larp have i come across here?

Save a little, not a lot, but a little.
Let it grow, then gift it.
It feels great to be honest, so I don't know if I am truly altruistic, I suppose I am just a right wing hippy...if that exists.

I lost my job 3 days before Christmas, granted it was because I was a degenerate and smoked a bowl about a week before and they gave me a random drug test. Now I have $10 to my name and 3 weeks to come up with $700 rent. No one belives you, but if youre real then give it to someone who actually deserves it.

Pro Tip, get into HAM or SDR, you will have a story that you can sell yourself with.
They will bypass the other stuff if they see you care.

Doesnt matter what you label yourself as, if your a good man its all that matters.

Nah, go slim man.
Italian. Black can be used for weddings, funerals and interviews.
Silk is a good choice, just watch the dog.

I'm a cunt, trying to repair my wrongs.
Basically...

What about paying off a little bit of a student's loan? I could certainly do with a bit of that. It'd be nice to finish university debt free. A good £60K will fix 'er up, and I'd certainly consider it a moral dept payable to charity. Fancy helping a lad out?

>dept
debt*

What was your choice of study?

At least your trying though thats the point, most people float through life quite happy with fact their dickheads.
Shows you give a fuck about yourself and others around you.

CompSci

We all have student loans lad, surely you can think of a better investment than that

Then why have you not wrote a Fortran code to decipher crypto?
Your money will come.

I could really use some money to get through my last semester of school! 3 classes away from graduating and my tuition is close to $1600, any little bit helps!
1A2ywYDaoEcAQjssAFMcJrDsDkvAYJu8kx

Pls buy me a beautiful horse

Curious if you own anything besides bitcoin?

I despise people in the real world.
They are insufferable.
I hate that I am that.

Unlike other students, I really do think about paying off my student loan. Granted, that's way off in the long grass; but a loan's a loan. Just because there was a video of grads smiling and the teachers all echoing you to take the course and your m8s telling you "you don't need to pay it back" doesn't make it any less of a loan.

I'm an electronic engineer with an original course of Astrophys.
I went solo...I invent & patent.

>mfw I have 1.2m and I'm not giving you scroungers any of it.
Fuck right off. It's all mine. Fuck this country and every one of you cunts. Every man for himself.

We'd have some right stuff to talk about over a pint honestly user

Black tie does sound more aesthetic with a gray suit and I won’t look like one of the reservoir dogs. No black ones on amazon but this one is the darkest of the lot.

Maybe we will one day.
I'm normally the guy on his own in the corner reading Feynman and strangers starting fights on me.

That's a good choice.
Go slimmer though. A shaped white shirt if you can.

I just had to put me and my gfs doggo of 17 year down not long ago...she's starting to recover but wants a hedgehog (no idea why) to help her move on.

Problem being is I don't have the couple hundred the buggars cost to make it happen.

Pic related was the last pic I took over her after they put her out of her misery. Still kinda hurts to look at

Rip speck.

>doesn't make it any less of a loan.
It is less of a loan though, nobody will ever smash your door down and take your things for not paying it back, also not paying it back wont have as many consequences to you later in life with when you need real credit.
By all means ask for help paying it back but I think you could do better, OP seems to be looking to help people who need money to seed something else they can pass on later.

>thinks he's special for reading Feynman
I think you're one of the most insufferable cunts in this country.

Alright M8 ill ask. I could use a textbook. Only need one more. It would be of great help. Human Biology, concepts and current issues. 8th edition.

Big if true man.

im usually the guy that enjoys a quiet glass of brandy and a decent film over a nightclub, mates get fucked off at me about it but fuck them.

Sorry for your loss.
Be careful of Hedgehogs though, they can die of loneliness but are also cannibalistic (my Grandfather saved 3 from a plastic bag).

Im not going to suck your dick for shecks but I was falsely accused by a feminist last year. Destroyed the path I was on. Now im looking toward really doing something with my life. If youre a legitimate investor, maybe we could mutually benefit eachother.

[email protected] (10 minute mail)

Hedgehogs are horrifically high maintenance.

I find so many abandoned hogs because people assume they'll be like spiky hamsters. They make terrible pets if you're buying them on a whim which it sounds like.

I'm not special.
That's the whole point.
And I know I am insufferable, I believe I said it about 7 posts up about myself.
Nice job on being a cunt though.

Their riddled with fleas and chew shit and smother themselves in it to protect from predators

[email protected]

I bought €250 in cryptocurrency a month and a half ago and now it's worth €600 so I won't be needing your money m80

>never heard of Fortran code
>never tried decipher
>never even crypto
That's why.

Sell it by 8 am GMT.
Invest now if you have it.

It's a full time job looking after one. Not the sort of pet you can have your neighbor drop in and feed when you're out. If you're not getting paid for it, not really worth having.

I kinda agree but she has researched this since losing pupper. Fuck she even picked one out from a breeder and knows what she's in for. I'm not going to tell her no and break her heart.

Pic related what her heart is set on.

That's on you mate.
MATLAB?

Assuming this is not a LARP:
I don't need anything. Just wanted to say your actions are admirable. At some point, maybe I'll be able to emulate.

pls buy me a horse, OP. Just a few undred thousand credits

Thats why i have a lovely little doggo instead

Kitten mate.
Every time.

Sounds like something regrettable.

She doesn't do cats. Also cats a cunts.