Are you still in denial that the best girl won?

Are you still in denial that the best girl won?

Nah. Entire story is set up for either a Yukino end or loner end. You have to be blind not to see it coming. Best girl wins soon most likely.

That's exactly what the OP said.

>Best girl wins

And we all know that best girl is Iroha

>meet player in ranked named Hikki
>ask who is the best girl
>he said Iroha
Top fucking kek, no wonder he's 4k scrub

>calling yourself Hikki
Absolutely disgusting.

But, did she though?

Is it even questionable?

>soon
in five or ten years to be exact

>And we all know that best girl is Iroha

Iroha really is best girl, though.

If you have shit taste. Now fuck off tripfag.

why why why
i thought you are different than other peenoise

The ending will be incredibly controversial. It won't be a generic Yukino or friends end.

You know, as far as tripfags go, I thought you were ok.
I guess I was wrong.

Her tits get huge as soon as she bends over.

fapped

I wish people would stop using anime names and images as their profiles

Why? It is a good advert. And the more people watches anime, the bigger sales they achieve. And that means more anime.

Iroha may be best girl but she will never win.
The genuine man's dream is to be a househusband and he's giving a crap about Yukino the most.
Remember he was totally anxious about yukino and the rich ikemen's relationship.
Fuck, even Yui is a better girl than yukishit

But I also remember you being a Mikanfag from the DR3 threads, so your opinion is already useless to me.

who the fuck watches a show cause a random weeb used an anime girl pic.
Most people either dl or stream it so nippon's not getting a penny from it on the slim chance that someone did reverse google image search and decided to watch the show

One question, how and when Haruno found out about Hachiman request?

Wait, did Orimoto win?

I honestly stopped caring about the girls midway through the second season. I'm just waiting for more Hachiman vs that blonde chad scenes.

you gay or something?

pretty much, yeah
Still, Haruno is the most interesting of the bunch.

Would you rather see edgy stale memes everywhere?

>Haruno is the most interesting of the bunch
not really

Totsuka end confirmed?

Yukino and Yui are so fucking bad that we can't really say that Iroha is good. She is, however, the best of the show.

Saika's cock is a boy cock, pink and decent size. It is not a man cock, it is not melanized as prove virginity

If you have shit taste

Where's the obligatory Iroha or death webm?

Irohafags losing their edge

>the year 2017
>liking Iroha
Kill yourself

The wait is killing me

Yui you fucking tards. A Yukino end is not only not possible, it is unlikely since WW delayed this for so long. The publisher is holding the end back probably because it will have YukinoxHayama. This would piss off people who don't understand Yukino and don't truly like her character like I do.

Most people don't understand the story so they think stupid shit. Like Yukino likes 8man romantically or that there will be a Yukino end.

This man understood the show.

true love shall prevail