It's been a while. Is there a new version of this?

It's been a while. Is there a new version of this?

I want to know how the newer Sup Forums related characters fare in this chart.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/chibaku-tensei-calc-bring-on-the-pain.35718/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity#Real_analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_at_infinity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projective_geometry
personal.psu.edu/jsr25/Publications/effdim_preprint.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausdorff_dimension
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Higher-Dimensional_Manipulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane_cosmology
scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse#M-theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Sup Forums likes charts

Since when did Umineko wankers think that shit was above Demonbane? Also last one I remember had Hajun but the positions were all kinds of fucked up.

Well it's too messed up right now. I kinda want to remove /m/ stuff since they already made their own version.

right here

Updated.

This is partially randomized order, isn't it?

>Aquarion Logos not at the very top
>Raideen that high
>Jenny that higher
>Destoroyah higher than King fucking J-Der
>wrong picture of Mazinkaiser
>Zearth lower than Mecha King Ghidorah and Dragonzord despite being four times their size
>Heisei MOGUERA that low
>Nirvash Spec V3 that low
>Giant Robo higher than Big O

and more problems but those are the immediate ones.

People who unironically compare powerlevels between different franchises are colossal retards.

Holy shit. That's just too much and too cramped.

>Yukari that high
>When she lost to the moon bitches

>Battler and Beato that low
>when he beated the shit out of Bern

>Aleister that low
>Sakamaki Izayoi that low

lol

Use this one then, I cut out the ones I did not know about

>Aquarion Logos not at the very top
You are meming.

>Raideen that high
God Raideen destroys universes with ease.

>Jenny that higher
She pushed the sun like it was nothing.

>Giant Robo higher than Big O
This is correct.

There are people on Sup Forums that know about Gravion, Agent Aika, Ultraman Joneus, Tekkaman, Hurricane Polymar, Zoids Genesis, and Rapeman but not Saint Seiya, JoJo, and Sailor Moon?

>You are meming.
Watch Logos, he is the most powerful
>This is correct
>ignoring Final Show, that giant ass force field, and the O Thunder

>liking girly shit and normie shit
What planet are you from?

Don't bother with that old chart. Someone posted it once last year, that guy saw it, thought it was amazing, stole it for himself and spent months upon months editing it and posting it in hopes people would like it.

The reality is, it's a complete mess with absolute garbage quality. The new /m/ chart got the format right, even if there are some order errors.

Kami Tenchi should be on top of that one. It's the only real omnipotent character there.

Still partially randomized. Or at least that's what it looks like.

It's more powerful than EG Demonbane? The mech that's beyond multiple multiverse tier? Really?

>It's more powerful than EG Demonbane? The mech that's beyond multiple multiverse tier? Really?
yes, really.
/y/ne harder, fake gundam fan.

>yes, really.
Care to explain how?

Where the fuck is Amaterasu, Solomon or Tamamo no Mae?
And yet they put those weaklings like Arturia or Gilgamesh.

It's just a meme. It's powerful but nobody can accurately gauge how powerful. He'll probably post the meme image now.

The one with a real case for being more powerful than EG Demonbane is Mazinger Zero.

These power charts are so fucking fake
any character who wasn't always omnipotent is instantly disqualified since any single character with time travel powers (which is probably about a third of them) can go back and kill them before they ever attained godhood

>Where the fuck is Amaterasu, Solomon or Tamamo no Mae?
In the bin where they belong with the rest of the Extra and FGO shit.

Oh. Might as well put Megas XLR at the top then. Then again they've got Boss Borot, so whatever.

How does this make you feel?

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/chibaku-tensei-calc-bring-on-the-pain.35718/

>VSbattlewiki Tiering System:

>This system is based on the principle that according to infinity in projective geometry, and the concept of a Hausdorff dimension, each higher spatial (or added temporal) dimension is a more than countably infinite number of times greater than the preceding number. Kindly see this page for a more detailed explanation with easy to understand examples.

>In addition, according to Brane Cosmology, a universe consists of a 4-dimensional (3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimension) brane in a higher-dimensional structure, with our multiverse containing something on the order of 10^500 of them.

>The M-Theory defines the sum totality of an entire multiverse, with all higher dimensions included, as a 10 to 11-dimensional structure. We follow the convention of a complete multiverse being 11-dimensional.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity#Real_analysis

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_at_infinity

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projective_geometry

>personal.psu.edu/jsr25/Publications/effdim_preprint.pdf

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausdorff_dimension

>vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Higher-Dimensional_Manipulation

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane_cosmology

>scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse#M-theory

>lurk Sup Forums
>doesn't know Doraemon
What the fuck

Zero isn't that strong, you're thinking Getter Emperor

Find a word, erase it, everything associated gets erased too

Indifferent. If you're going to argue past the level of universe tier and past even more commonly acknowledged theoretical physics, then you might as well set a standard somehow. Good as any, although the principle is still retarded.

That's just fancy reality warping. It's Medaka Box tier shit.

VsBattles is shit. Shiiiiit, I tell you. The only good resources are the respect threads on forum spacebattles and (unironically) reddit.

What's wrong with Outskirts Battledome?

Last I remembered they had to remake their wiki from scratch because it was too involved with their own user community faggotry that wikia took it down. Not a good sign.

The chart is based on destructive potential, not "who beats who". It's why characters with arbitrary powers that fuck with powerlevel discussion get the Special Tier.

>Medaka Box
Not familiar with it, is that some Hellraiser knockoff?

>Jenny pushed the sun

Stop propagating this myth. Jenny did not push the sun. Her power was absorbed into a pyramid, and the pyramid pulled the sun; technically her power was used to move a star, but only as an energy source for another machine. You're acting like she moved it with her bare hands.

Every character has some stupid gimmicky power based around some abstract nonsense. One of the earlier characters can erase things from existence and he's considered one of the weakest as a joke.

Enough said.

ginguiser?

>Dragon Torque

Isn't that the girl who couldn't avoid dying from an accident across all multiverses?

Technically some random thug could just surprise shoot Sakura in the head and there'd be nothing she could do about it.

I liked it when EGD was universally agreed to be the strongest, Really Ive never even watched or read anything in the series but just knowing the strongest character is so fucking based made me feel weirdly happy, like I was safe.
Now it seems people try to meme characters into being perceived as more powerful just for the sake of it. like, I doubt anyone here even knows where Myuugi and FPShurouga is from.

She also beat the guy who tried and almost succeeded to take in innumerable universes.

He only did that to try and save her life if I remember correctly.

>MuvLuverse included
>F-22 below a fucking Fubuki Slightly but still
How is it possible to fuck up THIS badly?

Look at the top tiers and you might be able to figure it out.

>EGD was universally agreed to be the strongest
Yes but haganeya jin already confirmed that DVB > EGD.
Myuugi is strong but everything in Eternity Series relied on mana, so they can't be said on the level of EGD.
FPShurouga is a meme from /m/. Hardly powerful when Hibiki Kamishiro is still around.

Shit nonsense tiering system when they went back with their fanfic tiering system on tier 1 and 0. Their bureaucrats and expert consultant suck high time, wanking Lovecraft fanfic too much over there.

Getter Emperor is only universal tier, never went multiversal.

Is Zinv even that strong that you put him on Special Tier? I don't think so.

DVB?

>haganeya jin
He wrote the novels, but what about the VNs? I imagine Nitro+ has the final say regardless.
>DVB
What's that now?

Demonbane Vortex Blaster, this guy should be on top higher than Boss Borot on that joke mecha chart.
He actually killed omnipotent Azathoth (dubbed bu Haganeya, don't argue about why muh omnipotent can be killed here, because it is a special event, also EGD feat is mentioned on the first and second game for only "sealing" Azathoth), killed all the Outer Gods true form, not just their avatar (EGD feat is mentioned on the first game that it took an infinite aeon-something to deal with Outer Gods, on second game EGD can just blink to kill Nyarlathothep avatar but can't perma-kill Nya true form), destroyed EGD's Athletha Aeternum on DYN Freaks (remember the Demonbane which is always stronger than the opponents etc, DVB grind them to dust).

Stuffs about Demonbane Vortex Blaster already went into circulation around 2008-2014 plus the addition of Nitroplus Blaster and manga DYN Freaks that solidified his existence.
But some particular western fandom society (Vsbattlewiki, spacebattle) claimed that they have the right to decide Demonbane canon and always ignore and ban you if you get into this discussion with them until some western retard asked on Haganeya Twitter.
You can read Haganeya Twitter about this.

Haganeya Jin wrote the fucking novels, VN and Book, Complete Nitro+ Visual Book shit, Nitroplus Blaster, DYN Freaks. He is the final say.

wait, is DVB supposed to be an iteration of Demonbane like EGD is supposed to be? or is it another thing entirely?

So what was the point of it? Was Jin just doing it for shits and giggles when he wrote it?
>this guy should be on top higher than Boss Borot on that joke mecha chart.
Er...
>But some particular western fandom society (Vsbattlewiki, spacebattle) claimed that they have the right to decide Demonbane canon and always ignore and ban you if you get into this discussion with them until some western retard asked on Haganeya Twitter.
You know that when you reach that level you need to fucking stop. Christ.

>I want to know how the newer Sup Forums related characters fare in this chart.
What do you mean know? Are you implying the autist who makes these charts is an absolute authority? You could put your own opinions in and nobody could tell you they were right over you.

It really bugs me that you people know so little that you are using a chart that put Boss Borot at the top as a joke.

No Zero is a multi dimensional being that has the power of all super robots/robots inspired by Mazinger, aka almost every robot series that came after Mazinger. The debate of its strength is questionable though because it was defeated in a pretty simple way.

Ginguiser's strength directly correlates with how dead the mods are.

>Getter Emperor is only universal tier, never went multiversal.
Devolution is confirming a theory that everyone has had that Getter is a constant across the multiverse and all of them see a single connected consciousness. Armageddon also touched on the idea that all Getter exist in a single consciousness or at least a hive mind.

If you paid attention you'd notice I put Brightslap at the top. Of course Boss Borot is a joke you utter berk, way to ruin the fun.

Yes I know you did but the issue is you are posting it where people have seen next to no mecha and have no idea what Boss Borot is. Really this was just a means for me to shake my fist at the kids these days.

Also you forgot Amuro on foot with a pistol, Chirico against the odds, and most powerful of all Kira Yamato.

>Yes I know you did but the issue is you are posting it where people have seen next to no mecha and have no idea what Boss Borot is
I know. On the plus side it's kind of funny when people take it seriously.
>Also you forgot Amuro on foot with a pistol, Chirico against the odds, and most powerful of all Kira Yamato.
Also Char when he's pink. It's a lot to add, I might do it later.

Is a shit troll, if they wanted to actually do it correctly they would have placed the Gekishit on top of the "big 3": F-22, Su-47, 00R

If you look closely, Demonbane is actually a bit higher than Featherine.

Jokes are trolls now?

Sort of

>Demonbane Vortex Blaster, this guy should be on top higher than Boss Borot on that joke mecha chart.
No it shouldn't, idiot underage.

>He actually killed omnipotent Azathoth
Holy moly you're a moron.

>It really bugs me that you people know so little that you are using a chart that put Boss Borot at the top as a joke.
It's mostly serious. Boss Borot is on top to remind people that you should never take powerlevel charts TOO seriously.

Retards like this guy didn't get the memo.

Here's the real chart.

He's also on top because Boss Borot is at the top of our hearts

>wrong Devilman picture
Your chart is dated and bad

>Is Zinv even that strong that you put him on Special Tier? I don't think so.
You don't know what special tier is for.

Why isn't Haruhi on top?

Guess what just got an update.

None of these has King Crimson