Just stop paying taxes

Just stop.
The government has no mechanism of enforcement if enough people do it.

And if there's no revenue stream they'll be even less able to enforce it.

If you want to crumble the state apparatus, just stop paying taxes.

The only ones who still do it will be the cucks who agree with taxes. They'll just give their money to a failing crumbling state while you hoard the resources and means of BTFOing any govt stooges who show up.

Share with your set and they'll have your back.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/12/21/bitcoin-tax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The government has no mechanism of enforcement
except for garnishing your wages.

The irs is armed to the teeth.

They can't do that to everyone. It wouldn't work.
Just stop.
Just collectively stop paying taxes.
We need collective unity in Anarcho Capitalism.

>They can't do that to everyone
Yes, actually they can.

t: Former federal loan collector.

We honestly should do this. The government can't even provide us with clean fucking water. What's even the fucking point of paying these people if they can't even do that.

They are trying to crash USD by overtaxing and driving people into the crypto market.
fortune.com/2017/12/21/bitcoin-tax/

The money is taken from my pay before I even get the check.

Hows middle school by the way?

Bump
>tfw NEET and too poor for income tax

Look, I agree with you in principle, because this government are completely corrupt the core to the point where they are practically enabling the rape, murder and holding back of native children but what is to stop them from simply printing more money to make up the deficit and taking the taxes in the form of spending power?
Nothing, and they will do it

Tfw ill keep pay taxes just so the irs can afford to send goons to beat your family

"WE"

All of Sup Forums stops paying their taxes.

>Somehow.
>Big gov barely notice a dent in taxation income.
>Tax collectors have a field day
>World carries on like before
>Small proportion of Sup Forums posters who actually followed through now gone

The only way to defund government (which i agree is the best way to move forward) is if everyone (literally, entire populations) all do it.

And then of course they still print money anyway. And printing money nowadays is as simple as control-c control-v

Also, steal from the grocery store, just steal from the grocery store. Why follow laws when our leaders no longer do? Spit in an old persons face too, and then charge them money for a napkin.

Its true.

This is the only way (other than by force) to fuck up (((their plan))) and take back our nations from thise that have infiltrated our governments.

If everyone in a western ZOG state would agree to a date when they would stop paying taxes, we would have the revolution in a week and return to native-owned nation states in no time.

Everyone just need to know the problem and the solution - which is (((them))) fucking with the money supply

>The Fed suddenly starts printing more money

I almost spit out my coffee you son of a bitch

>Crack the code

This is actually something we should spread to the leftists.

Frame it as a way to stop trump paying for the wall.

i would have agreed with you 2 years ago but now we are president and it would serve no purpose to undermine a decent leader who is trying to roll back the gibbs and restore america to pre-niggerdom

I've seen people try this before in the news. You usually don't hear from them until they come out of jail.

Do that and let us know how it works out for you.

Because they fail to file. You are obligated to file. I encourage you to look up income as defined by the IRS.

www.losthorizons.com

A public sector pleb would say that since their wages depend on tax revenue. You are no better than a welfare recipient

Fun fact...the federal income tax has been found unconstitutional on multiple occassions until the 16th amendment...the amendment that was never fully ratified and created the (((Federal Reserve))).

>Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Co. 1895

Yeah it will be great when the roads crumble, electricity stops flowing, and your sewer system starts flowing into the crumbled streets you horrid fucking retard

Checked and bumped.

I've been doing this every chance I can, but it's just easiest to avoid consumption tax. Amish stores and Indian reservations are tax free, community driven yard sales, craigslist and shopping online and having delivered to many states are as well.

Work under the table as much as possible and trade work for work with other people who have specialized skill sets. Precious metals and cryptocurrencies have been in a symbiotic relationship as of lately too pertaining to this broad goal.

The black market is thriving and given the opportunity should be the preferred method of transaction and exchange.

>Article I, section 2, clause 3 of the Constitution: "Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers…." In U.S. constitutional law, a "direct tax" is a tax on property "by reason of its ownership."

In Pollock, the Supreme Court ruled that this description applied to income from the plaintiff's 10 shares of the Farmers' Loan & Trust Co., and by extension to all interest, dividends and rents derived from property. (The Court did not rule that income from labor was a direct tax, so that could in theory have been subject to federal, unapportioned income taxes.) In order to levy a direct tax, Congress would have had to apportion it among the states, assigning each one an amount to raise based, for example, on its representation in the House of Representatives.

The Sixteenth Amendment removed that requirement. The change was supported primarily by states in the South and West, where the tariffs that were at that time the primary source of income for the federal government exacerbated an already steep rise in the cost of living.

redpill me on ancap Sup Forums

anarcho capitalist are so fucking stupid lol

The only reason Europe colonized the world was for taxation. Britain set up central banks, national postal services and railways for the sole purpose of taxation - not because they gave a fuck about the welfare of Zimbabweans.

The state needs to be able to contact you - which is why they create a postal service. The left the colonies with a central bank to loot the nations through manipulation of currency. And they created the railways to move troops and the commodities looted.

This is how you fuck them at their own game. Get Royal Mail or the federal post system workers onside and (((they))) are fucked

>roads crumble
Roads are funded from fuel taxes

>electricity
In Kentucky, we have cooperatives. Every member owns a portion of the utility.

>Sewer
Maybe you should invest in a septic system like most of rural America

>retard
You must be an urban dweller that is on the government tit

It doesn't work and devolves into neofeudalism.

You would need tens of millions of people to stop paying taxes.

Good luck organizing that many people, because otherwise you're just going to be fucked and land in jail for tax evasion.

It's a nice thought, but most people are brain dead and apathetic, and those who aren't a majority are still timid enough to stay in line.

it works and won't devolve to neo feudalism

The fact that your money can be used to pay taxes is the only thing that gives it worth. If everyone stopped paying taxes in some giant peaceful protest, the money would just become toilet paper and they would print different money.

What a horrid retard you are

Most taxes are taken directly out of your paycheck or added to the cost of your bill in a checkout line. You don't have the ability to not pay them. You can't just ask your employer, "Oh, don't pay the taxes on my check" or tell a cashier, "Could you please remove the taxes from my bill? Thanks!" It doesn't fucking work like that.

At best, you can make an income under the table and not report your earnings, but there aren't a lot of well-paying jobs that allow you to make income under the table.

Summoning /k/, Is there an AK style rifle that snaps together like this?

didn't greece already do this?

literally more retarded of an idea than Sup Forums island

IF EVERYONE PITCHED IN ONE DOLLAR, JUST ONE DOLLAR ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before we do this we need to buy seeds and water filtration. Gotta have reserves if we are going to starve out the usurpers.

>The government has no mechanism of enforcement if enough people do it.

Kek, it's literally my job to get people top pay their taxes

Its (((their))) greatest threat.
The endgame is global communism and AnCaps and Libertarian ideology makes the state irrelevant, which is why theres so much shilling against ancaps and so much shilling for fascism - one needs no state and the other worships it

trips of thruth. There's literally nothing the gov can do to make you pay taxes. I got my GED in economics and something I learned in my class is that all the can do is garnish your wages, but if you cash your paycheck as soon as you get it, they can't digitally take the cash out of your wallet.

Well, you would say that as you are paid in tax revenue.
So are you making a loss "working"?
No
So where does the extra money come from?
They just print it.
Which reduces the purchasing power for everyone who uses that currency.
So you are stealing wealth from those around you - especially the young.

You are effectively a welfare recipient.
All the public sector is.

trippin tips

>Just stop respecting borders/laws.
>The government has no mechanism of enforcement if enough rapefugees do it.

didnt Soros use a similar technique with border/labor laws?

>Stop being a wage cuck
Varg dot jay peg

They're worse user. A welfare recipient knows they're a useless piece of shit so they just want their check so they can go dissipate themselves in peace. Government workers are power hungry psychopaths who actively make your and my life worse every fucking day on purpose and then go home feeling smug and cocky as they spend our stolen $.

This guy gets it. Estate sales are booming right now. You can flip that shit online or IRL as well. Buy some cheap furniture or books or clothes and sell them online or in person.

Start working for yourself my young millennial sweety. The only you you'll ever make it.

>Just go to prison

But we want them to crash the plane desu.

Yeah, that always works out well. It's not like the IRS might actually send their good squads out to execute you for tax evasion or anything.

Benji Shapiro makes a good argument on this.
>OH so you're scared that Trump is in charge of the empire and the death star? Well how about we downsize the federal government from death star size to mos eisley DMV size?
Of course the left will never go for that because power is great it's only us having power that's bad. This is what I realized after all of Obama's executive orders and all of the fillibuster proofing the democratic senate did under Obama. I asked my family at the time what are the Democrats going to do when the Republicans win again and have all these newly expanded executive powers and congres unable to stop it? None of my shit lib friends had an answer for me. The answer is quite obvious now. They never planned on letting anyone on the right ever have power again. Obama vastly swole the Executive then he was going to turn it over to HRC to finish the job and she would have literally been in power "as long as it takes" just like she said. Everyone makes Trumps dumb molehill comments into mountains of retardation but nobody ever seems to remember the things she was saying.

>ITT CPAs losing their minds over how irrelevant they will be by 2020 thanks to crypto.
In China they hardly even use "money" in day to day transactions anymore desu. I bet nobody will buy Edison's filfthy fire trap light bulbs though. I mean your family has been in the whale oil businees for years. Customers are too timid they'll stay in line and by your oil I'm sure. Same thing with that Ford fellow. People are too brain dead and apathetic to save up $ for a car. I mean horses are practically free you can breed more horses. You can't breed a car. It's a nice though but good luck saving up for a car. You'd need tens of millions of people to buy these cars and lightbulbs to and nobody is going to do that so the infrastructure for them will never be built.

>Stop respecting laws, goy

Inflation doesn't crash shit it just makes the loans to the government bigger.
If you were to instead of paying taxes buy a diverse portfolio of tangible assets like silver, gold, cobalt, copper etc. so the prices didn't jump too much or if everyone had their savings in these things it might have an affect.

Generally people don't though so it just fucks people over whilst weakening trade

Sort of it looks like
Whew it surprises me the level of brainletdom in here. I thought Pol was smart? Work for yourself faggot and you can make as much as you want and report whatever you want creatively just like the rich do. Start a fucking fake foundation. Start a "political action committee". Sell drugs. There's so many options.

>dont mind us, just ignoring laws and taking over the west, with sponsorship from your corporations

>Implying anyone on here pays taxes
Sup Forums is so full of underage b&s, ex - military welfare queens, and unemployed basement dwellers that our total revenue stream is next to nothing anyway.

hello fellow KY fag, how are you dealing with the cold weather today? I wish it would snow personally.

True

Taxes aren't that big a thing; they can't take that money to hell with them and we can't take it to heaven with us. Welfare queens and their enablers will get theirs on judgment day. We need to focus our attention onto actual issues that matter like the genocide of our people and degradation of our people's traditions and values by the (((media))).

>stop paying taxes en masse
>country's infrastructure collapses from lack of funding

This is a really, really smart idea.

Failure to pay results in wage garnishment and asset seizures. Bad advice from OP. If you want to change the system you either vote and effect political changes or leave the country permanently.

>t.someone who knows

>Failure to comply with border laws results in imprisonment and deportation. Bad advice from Soros. If you want to change the system you either comply with the laws and effect political changes or leave the country permanently.

t. good goy

no actually they could literally do whatever they want to your USD.

You can submit a w4 to your employer to stop withholding income tax, but you may be responsible for making quarterly payments I think

Stop paying rent.

This post is all the proof you need that meme flags are all shills.

The only way your place is a country is because of a backbone structure otherwise you are a grey mass of nomads that will fight any threat just with your alone self since a big war means lots of death and you can cheat that by being not there at all basically a fracturing state of nobodies and fake people that act like nomads/Roma's/Jewish people that need to run to other states for security. Search people you like and start a country with it, when things don't go to plan don't blame others since it was your own responsibility.

It's a meme brought to you by (((them))), because without a strong state identity, you are weak and ripe for conquest. Libertarianism/ancapism is the BLACKED . COM of political ideology.