Depression

Is depression a meme or should it be publicly address by legislators and the administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzvT0vy5cjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depression is what attention whores have.

Daily reminder that the model in your picture ONLY dates East Asian guys.

White boys ANNIHILATED yet again.

>b-but MUH DIK, ASIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS

Yeah, women prize intelligence and money over dick size, who knew white boys. Go play in the mud with the niggers.

The US at least is going through a mental health crisis. Mental illness has never been more stigmatized against.

Numerous people doing it for attention means those with legitimate illness are ashamed of their illness and remain untreated. Our public support systems for the mentally ill are next to non existent. Mental illness, particularly among america's homeless, cause enormous pain to our society. Look at San Francisco for instance if you don't believe me.

Now for depression. It is horribly misdiagnosed and over treated by physicians looking to meet quotas for pushed drugs. Drugs that often lead to horrendous side effects. This and the fact that admitting you have depression amounts to social suicide means we're essentially in a downward spiral of public mental health.

I fucking hate this attention seeking whore. Stop posting.

Can't be any more right

Why do you hate her, just because she chooses East Asian guys over white "men"? Lmao, white boys are so fucking salty, it's pathetic.

I wonder what women like this would do if they were unable to post pictures of their tits and ass on the internet for money

youtube.com/watch?v=hzvT0vy5cjE

Do shrooms to cure your depression

What's her name and whats her workout routine??

uhh people are free to do what they want mr. meanie I think you are the salty one

You're trying way too hard buddy.

As for the subject matter, I think it's technology. Constant screens give you shit social skills, shit sleep schedule, and keep you constantly comparing yourself to other people's lives.

Monday: ass
Tuesday: ass
Wednesday: ass
Thursday: ass
Friday: ass

Wouldn't mind putting my dick between her rear depression, if you know what I mean.

This. Genuine depression is real and not fixed by drugs.

I live in the U.K. We threaten people that make jokes with prison, try living here a while and you'll understand depression.
Also, have you seen the weather here?

>women prize intelligence and money over dick size
lol like they givafuckabout intelligence. its all about social status and money/power

Lisa Vannatta.

As for her workout routine, I don't know.

White boys talk shit about East Asian men and boast about WMAF but think they're immune? Get fucked, white boy.

Genuine depression can be helped by drugs but it isn’t a one stop shop. Medicine, lifestyle changes, and counseling can aid depression.

fucking this. if ever some stranger tells you to do some magical drug to cure all your problems simultaneously at once: fucking do it

you dont want a stranger to think you're not down with it, do ya?

Their chemistry is REALLY weird. I suspect there's more than meets the eye. He is either extremely wealthy or he is her manager.

>Lisa Vannatta.
fugly tbqh. obviously id fuck her

Daily reminder white boys are the biggest cucks. They laugh at East Asian men but niggers, sandniggers, East Asians, anyone can fuck white women. Easiest sluts on the planet.

This girl's one-thousand-cock-stare is uniquely strong. Look at soulless her eyes are, as she photographs herself for several scraps of flattery and compliments.

Fuck of roach either way it stays in the race, if you go out side you stay out side. She is worth shit now like how we see all of you as shit, nothing but shit you are all disgusting especially insectoid orientals.

There are two types of depression. One is extended frustration that becomes turned inward as one ruminates for a prolonged period of time on how to overcome said frustration, but without answer thus compounding said frustration, in solitude.

The other is boredom and lack of personality dressed up as something clinical.

Chemistry cannot treat nor fix either of these things.

Quality post, and given the appropriate treatment

>model
You mean mentally deficient whore with a beta provider on lock and hundreds of orbiters to supplement his income.

Hey Eurasian Tiger. what's up man?

I was diagnosed with depression after a suicide attempt a couple years back. Still depressed, but working out, reading and meditating got me out of my suicidal state.

Depression is a real issue, but you can take steps to lessen its effects.

See this is stupid because depression means the inability to make the right choices and stick to it. So they give up thats why they are so down all the time

ITT /r/asianmasculinity

Agreed. Depression is a symptom of inadequancy. Get a therapist and get on working on yourself. You are literally a different person when depressed

Lmao the butthurt of white boys is truly delicious.

There won't be a white race left. All white women are craving non-white cock, especially East Asian dick. We are going to go Genghis Khan on your pathetic race.

I'd rather be a hapa any day over a worthless white cuck.

Depression is real.

>social interactions is a good thing
>russian flag
Don't make me laugh, if you talk with people around you, you will end up not only even more depressed, but you may get brain cancer from those brainlets.

>i don't get it all of our teachers and public figures are preaching nihilism, why are people depressed?
widespread depression is a symptom of culture. legislation won't fix that, unless you mean legislation to obliterate the department of education.

I have severe depression and can tell you that other people trying to address *your* problems only makes things worse. They typically do not understand what is going on personally and default to parroting copy/pasta "solutions" or borderline overdosing you on prescriptions that brute-force you into dependence instead of an actual solution.

Depression is the easiest-to-abuse mental-illness that statistically most everyone has had at some point.

Whites are going to go extinct without a single shot being fired. The end of the white race is here.

Depression is more of a spiritual illness than a physiological one. Jewish psychotherapy, shit-tier medication, and other materialistic ''solutions'' fail.

Seek within yourself.

The problem is that modern western-society is bordering on complete and utter neglect of self, and telling you to be grateful for things that may eb the source of your problems.

Hapas have no place in the world tho