Conan O'Brien with the TOP FUCKING KEK

THE BARBARIAN EMERGES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0qoHxM_MdM
youtu.be/uarJj-K4XH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not wrong, you know.

America loves an underdog and they never let Trump rule in peace so far, every feels like they're trying to steal away the presidency.

They always knew it was bullshit deep down. Remember the desperation of the recounts and trying to bully and threaten the electoral delegates?

Conan has always got the bantz

He’s right. All it does is solidify his base. They see how crazy the other side is to keep pushing and it sucks the oxygen out of the left’s platform.

I used to like Conan's show, when he was in Late Night.

Pretty much true.

He had some good writers and great sketches back in those days.

no he didnt. they showed late night with conan in finnish tv every 4pm for many years, i watched it because i didnt have anything better to do and laughed at his jokes like 3 or 4 times

Yeah but the thing is, Trump just said today:

"We want DACA to happen. We all want DACA."

This isn't 4D chess. He doesn't feel bound to actually keep the promises that got him votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0qoHxM_MdM

Don't be a fucking idiot. Keeping DACA and changing it to a MERIT BASED SYSTEM is how it should be done.

Just because Mongolians can't understand Western humour doesn't mean it's not humourous

I agree that it's a compromise and if it were up to me, I would just deport everything and get the wall and stuff. But in the long run, reforming immigration (to actually keep out more people) is much more important than some DACA folks.

He's alright but it's his supporting cast that's better.

E-verify is worth probably TWENTY dacas in pure numbers alone. eyes on the prize senpai

>tfw we're just out of good times
>now we're in weak men
>tfw won't live to see good times

The fucking main strum meteor is controlled by the state he is fucking part of it and the plan is to usher in more government controls. Shocking state of events. They literally used reverse psychology to get Trump in office.

You are the sort of guy who would've supported that Reagan dela in the 80's that was supposed to end illegal immigration but only compounded it.

Very red pilled from Conan.
I did not expect that.

very reddit itt

>America loves an underdog
everyone loves an underdog. trump managed to get elected president as the underdog candidate and he continues to maintain his underdog status as the media piles on him every fucking day. he's not allowed to just be president. he has to fight every fucking day and he's going to win again in 2020.

It's almost like he gives them juicy but harmless fodder for them to covfefe on that will always keep him in underdog status.

Cry moar faggot, it’ll be a compromise just like everything always is except we will still get the better side of the deal

All hail out glorious and some exaulted supreme leader, God Emperior Trump.

Ps. Arthas did nothing wrong

He knows.
The problem is, once Trump is gone after his 2nd term, it's all over.
There is no one on the horizon who would even dare to challenge the (((System))) in the smallest way imaginable.
If trump doesn't go nuclear against the (((System))) within his time as POTUS, all windows of opportunity might be closed for the foreseeable future once he's out.
The problem is that each and every one of us is to a certain degree the (((System))) itself. If humanity isn't even given the opportunity to rally behind a person that dares to bring down the (((System))), humanity alone by itself will never be able to accomplish it.

Fix the government or crank it to 11 and fight it.
Fine by me.

a-a-amnesty is awesome n-now!

Conan is not red pilled stop saying this. He is a guy that was head of the Harvard satire club which is basically a club all people who ho on to be communist TV writers come from. He is simply mocking liberals for pushing this but he isn't supporting Trump. Look at his other tweets, all he does is attack him.

Conan fears the gorilla channel becoming a reality.

We already have a merit based immigration system. The problem is these mexi-niggers broke it when they came illegally.

It was hard enough to get tax reform done, something republicans actually agree on, getting any immigration change done will require compromise.
It's either some amnesty and changing things going forward for the better or no wall, continued chain migration, lack of a merit based system, oh and all those DACA recipients will get amnesty anyway the second Dems are back in power.

CoCo already has it!

I don't get your chart.
The USSR had at least 3 generations of men, since 1917. 1937, 1957, and 1977. These people lived through hard times, and should have created good times.
But there was never any good times in the Soviet union.
If the hard times are supposed to make good times, why after 3-4 generations of these hard times, why did nothing change?

ITS LIKE HIS BASE IS FUCKING RETARDED AND EVERYTHING WORTH COMPLAINING ABOUT ENERGIZES THEM

coco nooooo

Because it's only applicable to humans.

>He doesn't feel bound to actually keep the promises that got him votes.

Did he ever promise to kick out DACA people though? I remember, in two different rallies, that his only promise about immigrants was to kick out the criminals and "wait and see" about the ones who are here but otherwise aren't bad guys.

>??D chess
He plays them all like fiddles. To the point that even idiots like us can see it clear as daylight. Makes you wonder how retarded (((they))) actually are. Maybe we have given (((them))) too much credit over the years.

It a not literally every generation. It's the general trend that develops.

Trump is president of the lefties too. President not dictator user.

he didnt run on repealing DACA tho

How long until he's fired?

niggers act like since he didnt gas the kikes on inaguration day while putting up the wall, that hes somehow not fulfilling campaign promises. theyre literally becoming Sup Forums in order to fight Sup Forums on trump. the guy has done his job so far and theyre fucking pissed.

Yeah, deporting a gazillion of illegals is not logistically feasible anyway, unless you are willing to go full Hitler and just declare a hunting season. This is not what is going to happen, so changing the immigration system to something that makes sense and providing daca people with some solution is really the only option.

If anything he intentionally skirted around the issue because his base wouldn't like his real thoughts about it. If his base had brains they would've realized it but they're low IQ cunts.

Please remember that the generation in charge of the Soviet Union, did NOT change from WWII to the collapse.

Near the end they kept old men in charge and they kept dying a year into their office.

Putin was the new generation, the hard man that the hard times created.

Don't fret, we're not all that far off from hard times, meaning you might at least get to shoot some commies before you die.

We fucking don't. We have that stupid lottery and on top of that we have H1A/B system, designed to allow big corporations import modern era Pajeet slaves. Even Canadian version would be better.
t. European immigrant

His base is all Americans. He ran on that.

>Celebrities are testing the waters of supporting Trump

It really is happening.

No we don't

are you implying trump is for daca? the only reason he is acting for it is because he needs it as a bargaining chip to get other things passed.

slow down wolf blitzer, people on here actually followed the campaign. youre talking out your gay hole.

Uh, how? Being shown to be innocent in a democrat conspiracy won't make people want to vote for him. It will defeat a negative but pretty sure simply defeating a negative brings you back to neutral. The positive things he's done (and still has to do) are what will get him reelected.

>are you implying trump is for daca?
Yes he is.

I don't remember Trump even talking about DACA during the election cycle

Seems like it was just something he brought up as a bargaining chip after he was in office mate

Good time/ bad time logic applies to USSR just fine. WWII - strong man, strong economy after the war, relatively good times, weak men, corruption blooming, shitty times, perestroika.

it's obvious that he isn't. he was dumping on daca just a few months ago, but he knows he needs it to get any sort of "bipartisan" immigration/WALL deal going.

this is the best post in here.

>physical removal of commie politicians
>media enablers of marxism hang from street lamps
Sounds like good times to me.

Fuck Conan O'Brien. He's anti 2nd amendment. His humor is juvenile. And he's friends with the biggest kike shills in hollyjew.

this could become reality. Shark week to Gorilla day isn't so different.

this can happen.

Conan and Norm would have me rollin'
youtu.be/uarJj-K4XH4

It's called BET. We already have it

>This is leftypols narrative today
The wall is more important than daca.
Daca isn't happening without the wall
Trump on record for wanting daca to preemptively shut down you faggots crying about his supposed hate for dreamers

I think you know this and that's why your only play is to his own base

Fucking autist. That shit is a massive generalization of historical trends. It's a cyclical view of history that's been around since the dawn of time. Is it real? Yes.

But it's not something you can plug and chug shit into and receive exact answers.

Michael Tracey tweeted the same thing on December 14th, saying don't be surprised if all the zeal to get Trump on this backfires when nothing concrete is found and only further empowers him.

*They were afraid of not doing their job. Which is lying to the public.

70% of the Media workers knew Trump was the deal so they support him indirectly, the other 30% were worried about a status quo change and losing their jobs.

Of course it's 4D chess you idiot. He has to make it at least sound like he is genuine about passing DACA in return for his long list of requirements, even though he knows it will probably never happen. By appearing genuine it calls the bluff of the Democrats who would then appear to be rejecting a genuine opportunity to help the DACA people. Trump is the master at negotiating, just sit back and watch.

>Trump didn't want to win
>Trump colluded with Russia to win

Are people starting to wake up?

>shill here
>don't mind me
>just laying the ground for our next pivot
>Sup Forums was always pro DACA

This

I have encountered in my time a very FEW liberals who didn’t lose their shit over politics and could actually have a discussion and speak candidly. They smirked and said they know the Russia stuff is BS, and they suspect even the most racing lunatic leftists know this, too - They just have nothing else to scream about atm. (Though it does look like their next pathetic tactic is the “draumphs is insane impeeeeeech.)

You have to agree that among all 'comedians' he's the most silent about Trump.

But nah, he's not redpilled.

I just wish he would have used this joke in his monologue. It would have been a true pleasure to hear the reaction of that LA crowd

Legit thought that was a yamica on his head. Fuck all late night talk show hosts. The sooner that gay ass fag shit dies, the sooner the minds of the weak will have one less kike shackle to deal with.