Christ has come back as a woman!

Christ has come back as a woman!

youtube.com/watch?v=qdMl5984NJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=hWEen45nn2M

www.ChristIsaWoman.com

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/news/jesus-christ-celebrates-his-birthday-yesterday-on-bissonnet-6715615
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope.
i'm def a dude, op.

;)

Can I suck on her titties as atonement for my sins?

>only man ever to not be created by vaginas nor did He ever have sex
>no male nor female in Him
>He's a woman

>Utter heresy
What the FUCK is this

Nudes when

some say God is too. like the masons. like the shekinah hoax. the all seeing eye is a "divine" vagina. look at the sistine chapel. a "woman" is on God's shoulder. the "g" in freemasonry means "goddess". the compass and square is also a pussy

FACT:

There is NOTHING in the Bible that forbids being a tranny.

This is all misinfo you Cybelene faggot. Castrate yourself and weep

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

>describes all these isis/cibil figures perfectly
>NO U

She looks hot
I almost want to faceswap her with a bikini
Would that be a sin Sup Forums?

that's cross dressing. fully transitioning is fine. youve corrupted marriage ceremonies and look up a guy named gagnon and his views on adamic trannies and why you are to get married. allegedly according to him it is to regain your old penis vagina trannyism

Demonic infections doesn't mean God made you wrong. Stop seeking the "divine" androgynous principle you mystical weirdo

Welp. Hell's population is going to increase by 1. They could have at least tried with a prettier woman that is not so fucking robotic when it comes to reading her teleprompter. Fuck man. That guy from the 700 Club is infinitely better than her.

all male mammals used to be girls. in my view penis vagina is a temporary and secular fix for its own corruption. or else adam and eve would still be alive. im
not seeking anything im fighting it. the biggest conspiracy is that tits are Godly. not around me they arent. "heteros" invented trannies. none of this shit is real as we're all at least bisexual

Kinsey was a pedophile and a good friend of satanist filmmaker Kenneth Angers. His research is Rosicrucian kikery. Sorry you took the Parfait degree of the Katharoi without killing yourself immediately thereafter

Jokes on her, I only worship the Emperor.

If you look REALLY closely at the crown in the above the "M" in the logo you can see the mark of the beast "666".

FUCKING!

FEMINIST!

HERETICS!

i use only the bible. you use freud. kinsey expanded on freud. i just fucking said this is all fake. it was expanded on by kinsey. why dont you ever listen? many bisexuals in bible

When did I once use Freud? Where is the bisexuality in the bible other than the Rosicrucian shit that Francis Bacon put in the first print run of the AKJV?

BIG TIDDIES GIMME :DDDDD

you used freud by ignoring me and saying i belive in freudian kinsey. the verb ad higdil in relation to david and jonathan means an ejaculation and not "exceeding in tears". ruth and naomi. compared to adam and eve. born eunuchs. the centurion

retards craving for attention. We had some women here claiming they are archangels and jebus sent them down from his spaceship. Unfortunately its in slav so i wont even bother posting it

I mean there's plenty of occultists writing exegesis to corrupt true believers but I think you were corrupted already by virtue of being transgender.

there are no females in spiritual bodies. all angels look like men but they only gain sex organs of any form and rape only females or people with long hair when they fall. sex makes them fall. sex with them made us fall

read my shit again asshole
>"heteros" invented trannies
>im a tranny
why would i want to raise the cost of dick. we lower the cost of pussy for you. adam and eve invented all deaths and all sins. nothing is new under sun

post nudes

Seems to me the fallen angel Inanna invented trannies but that's just my read of history

Why would Jesus quote the bible.

all clobber passages are pagan shrine hookers or pederasty lied about being "homosexuals". im on your side nonetheless

If you read the bible you would know Jesus quoted the bible often. His last words before expiring were a quote from Psalms. Christ better you rube

Well I hope you get your whack ass theology straightened out in New Jerusalem. God bless you tranny faggot

you know what defiles the kings of new jerusalem yes? provide evidence im a tranny. gagnon asshole. gagnon led you to believe your own alleged trannyism was "Godly". if you marry Christ like youre supposed to, does that make you a faggot tranny?

lmao retarded delusional cunt

Nothing in the bible says this

The whole of the assembly marries Christ mon frer, I don't do it individually

yes. and this includes men. and then when we die we take zero spouses with us and the women become "males". angels dont reproduce and that's what we become after the resurrection. do unto the least of these you do unto Christ or unto an angel

Where does it say we become angels? Our ordination on earth is higher than angels. We get extra spiffy resurrection bodies but we do not become angels.

matthew 22:30 "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

It's pretty funny that back in 2009, before her husband died, her husband was pretending to be Jesus. No she is all the sudden, huh?

houstonpress.com/news/jesus-christ-celebrates-his-birthday-yesterday-on-bissonnet-6715615

Impossible from a biblical standpoint, plus it contradicts Revelation.
She can't go Heaven now lol

>half pretending to be a woman is wrong
>fully pretending to be a woman is okay

wanna know how retarded you just made yourself sound?

Like angels.
Not angels.
I thought I told you to stop being a faggot reprobate.

no male nor female. you deceive people when you cross dress. you look like pagan hookers. romans said reptile worshippers cross dressed and fucked for money because of this. islam accepts trannies. we all started as women. it's all fallen bullshit but marriages to women tend to make you forget about Christ. i dont care about trannies. i care about people pasting boobs onto God

see the reply below you. why are they like unto the angels? why did we fall? why only women? read about serpent seed. i have things to do now. enjoy your gyno

There, I fixed it

You have to ignore like 3/4ths of the Bible to support your faggotry. You're a reprobate. You heard God's word, hated it, and twisted it.

How will I be punished if I fap to the wife of God?

faggot is not in there. you started in here by defending and projecting against the freemasonry secrets i exposed as lies. because youre a whore. reprobates are reptile worshippers. im not one of those. the 144K are defiled only by vaginas. lots of believers. which is fine. not many in the 144K because satan rules the air. you suck. youre like any other rapist sodomite hypocrite. you treat me like the ethiopian and the lepers. the centurion? we were specifically blessed many times. explained that. and youre anachronistic. you add shit in there and that's a problem. i divide like im supposed to. churches dont preach this because it affects their money. "the shepherd's chapel" does though. nothing was ignored. you did. they will be like the angels
>theyre not angels nor like them at all!
>feed me vaginas!

>For many shall come in my name...
Read Matthew 24:
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24&version=KJV

Fapping to Inanna, the Queen of Heaven, is star worhip, worshipping the host of heaven, and it invites God's wrath. Avoid it.

ok sorry

Keep twisting scripture faggot. I call you a faggot because God calls you abomination. You are of your father the devil and your native tongue is lies which is why you speak like a schizophrenic and despise what is convenient and correct, man and wife.

abomination means what i said it did. pagan whores. foreign practices. levitical order no longer exists. the law is a curse. born eunuchs are exempt from the marriage parable. you said you cant individually wed Christ. nothing was twisted. you twisted. you have an antichrist president. leave me the fuck alone. youve been failing for 6000 years. tits wont help you do shit. only assuage your passions. im above that but realise im fallen too. you ass lickers never admit the same like you should

You writhe in pain from the sharpness of God's sword Satan. You're as valid as this Jezebel on jewtube. A reprobate.

God divorced israel. the mainstream sites that discuss born eunuchs say these arent gays because bible never uses the word homo. but like you. and them. they use it when it suits them. it says not everybody will understand and only to who it has been given. nobody understands. romans says that too. i dont worship frogs. you do! thats what reprobates are. you get off on being falsely righteous and a judge. judges dont do the law. none of this is your job. you come across like reprobate. i dont

What's up with the 666 on the crowns at the end of the first video?

This is some kind of Satanic false flag

>c-clearly my butt stuff is fine, I'll just twist the Bible and make it seem as if the natural order of things is sin, that'll show them!
You must have done some terrible things for God to twist your mind so much, I almost feel bad for you.
However you teach false ways, so I must hate you as the Bible says.

IT'S HER TURN

Christians are cucked regardless.

>muh african charities
>muh adopting kids from africa
>my sympathy for my enemy
>muh turn the other cheek
>muh money baskets, can't forget em' cus they pass them around twice

I would know because I was one for years, there were tons of interracial couples there, a white couple with adopted african kids, etc, many came across as liberal. "race doesn't matter, we're all gods children"

OP woman is a woman who makes men womany. ive explained how this enables your conspiracy and you keep suckin on tits. assholes are not in bible. i never said i was a sinless scion. you can have anal with your spouse. your marriages are fine. but many men and women entered covenants with eachother and i find you just as duped as you find me. im not here to enable your shitty faith any better. i believe. you allegedly believe. go be a pharisee elsewhere

It's impossible for a reprobate to believe. You probably have some twisted homosexual tranny version of Christ who permits your butt stuff. Perhaps if you repent of your faggotry you'll be ok, but i doubt it, since you, like many liberal "christians' believe God is ok with all manner of degeneracy.

all the curses in the garden had to do with clothes and tits and wombs. you made all forms of degeneracy. hitler was a jew degenerate closet fag israel creator. we've gone over reprobates. you elected them. with their own symbols. all over the place. surrounded by pedos. attack me for telling truth. you see wrong headed vaginas in OP. i fight that. you fight me and defend the "divinity" of pussies. we went over homosexuals. trannies. butt stuff. you just repeat everything like a kike in the synagogue of satan. i said to read about serpent seer. you call me son of devil. kikes LOVE pussies and sex magic. it's what their jew star means
>king david is going to hell
imma go enjoy my weekend now. i pity you

Wow.

Well, he signed off on/endorsed the old testament. Abraham was the biggest cuck in history. I guess it makes sense he'd be trans nowadays.

>only man ever to not be created by vaginas
pretty sure you forgot about Adam

>shekinah hoax.
Refers to the spirit, not God in whole

only women would fall for this meme of which Sup Forums has maybe one and a half.