/ant/ Antarctica General

So what is going on in Antarctica?
Previous thread:
>heavily shilled, one shill even admitting it
What was posted in the thread that must be suppressed?
Is the submarine map real?
Did the tanks guard a crashed UFO near the US base (pic related, see youtube.com/watch?v=eITSTWfs6n4 )?
Should we even have an Antarctica general?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4156592/UFO-hunters-spotted-alien-ship-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4
express.co.uk/news/science/618769/Antarctic-UFO-mystery-deepens-after-researchers-find-tanks-guarding-alien-crash-site
inquisitr.com/2567691/new-antarctica-flying-saucer-ufo-crash-site-images-allegedly-showing-military-tanks-guarding-site-spark-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
realearth.ssec.wisc.edu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt31Mp7wi24
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwabenland#Forschungsstationen
bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/maps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take this fucking shit to /x/ where it belongs.

>Germ brain keeps making this thread

lol George Soros pays you to post this shit?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4156592/UFO-hunters-spotted-alien-ship-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=boU8eM_-JO4
flat-earthers are a red herring and poisoning the well, two very old shill techniques used to discredit hollow-earthers and derail discussions.

Flat Earth society* is a false flag
Flat, unmoving Earth is biblical truth

>tanks in antarctica guard fallen ufo
Im going back to studying so I wont end like you

I wasn't OP of last thread you stupid nigger.

That's the shill that admitted to being a shill btw, everyone. See:

Something in last thread triggered the shill command, I wonder what it could be.

>what is going on in Antarctica?
research and testing of military equipment.
disease control testing in a sterile and containable environment.
penguins.
cold shit.
nature.
oil drilling.

>hurr durr I dismiss anything that doesn't fit my beliefs without even looking at the evidence
express.co.uk/news/science/618769/Antarctic-UFO-mystery-deepens-after-researchers-find-tanks-guarding-alien-crash-site
inquisitr.com/2567691/new-antarctica-flying-saucer-ufo-crash-site-images-allegedly-showing-military-tanks-guarding-site-spark-controversy/

Pic related shows the famous submarine map, allegedly printed in KZ Dachau, found by soviets in 1945. Shills will claim this is fake without providing any kind of evidence.

The ultimate redpill

map details

Fake map

more
I should try making a composite of the hi-res parts.

>Shills will claim this is fake without providing any kind of evidence.

an user said in a thread like this before christmas that Antarctica seemed to be almost a place out of time as the cold war etc never happened there. the scientists and military there are all working in harmony, never any problems or "real world" problems at least. i'd normally talk mad shit in threads like these but that anons comment really made me think for once. i have no idea what is going on at the top and bottom of the world, but there's just too much fuckery and weird shit for it to all be made up in the minds of "conspiracy" nuts.

ive read it in previous threads...
and those tanks look like snowcats but whatever, its fucking ufo guarded by tanks and google put it on their shitty pages

They work together on ISS too, what's your point?

The soviet SMERSH file that contained the notebook and pictures in aswell as the maps. Translation:
Included is a secret notebook with the written down texts of the commands of Hitler and "Reichsführer SS" (Himmler), about the recruitment of candidates from german army, air force, war marine and SS for being sent to Antarctica.

The notebook belongs to Wehrmachtsoberst Wilhelm Wolf, who is being sought by the organs of the "defense service" SMERSH at the moment. The notebook was found in the archives of the Oberkommando of the Wehrmacht in the town Pirna near Dresden.

Included: Notebook with 12 pages, a package of photographies and the text of the translation.

Signed by Abakumov (commander of SMERSH)

Maps were included in the file according to the owners of the file and the maps: youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI (russian with german subtitles)

Russian lake vostok 11 limb octopus, what do you guys think about that ?

What is this showing? That Antarctica is an ice cap not a continent?

my point is why are they only places on earth that every single country in the world has said "no fuckery" and there has been none. what makes them so special? ice cores sample, fine. weather studies, fine. but what else can they do there that we can't do anywhere else or in a laboratory?

Digital restauration of the "inner earth" map found on the submarine map.
What else is could it be? And why did Google censor the images so quickly?
77°49'47.5"S 166°50'52.3"E

>What else is could it be? And why did Google censor the images so quickly?
are there any alternatives to google maps/earth?

Allegedly it shows an entrance to the inner earth below the ice, pic related.

>Sufficiently proving anything to a rational human
>Using Bible quotes
Pick one, faggot.

>Be technology superior.

>Crash-land on Earth after traveling for light-years in space.

Yeah. No.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

I dont fear your lord to begin with. I have my own god. No need to redpill, your data are not sufficient to prove your hypothesis.

>Guarded by tanks.

Hahhaahahahahahahaahahahahah

No good ones. Bing's Antarctica pictures are extremely blurry for example. Pic related is the crash site's most recent picture. Trying to find out if the tank pics are indeed gone but looks like they removed the capability to see old pics in the browser-based Google Earth.

forgot pic

Made this composite of the "crashed UFO with tanks"

realearth.ssec.wisc.edu/
try this map ?

rare map showing huge caves

meh, so we wil never know

What does it say then?

dang, they even block the infrared, vapor etc, no tile

Well the "tanks guarding UFO" images are still on Google Earth, meaning some of the "newspapers" talking about this lied. Could be anything, really.

Pic related is the stack of submarine maps.

>77°49'47.5"S 166°50'52.3"E

Very exact instructions on how to dive through a tunnel to "Agartha"

Sage
Bump
Bump
This

Are there any more detailed German military reports of Agartha?

as is told you, those are snowcats, they dig that line there
watch from 09/23/2009 forward..

Also this from 2005. Looks like we debunked some lying faggots and it's probably nothing. Official explanation would be nice though.

bump,Fuck those Ice Nigger

they are making fun of us
its not fucking ufo

i think they dig that line and that ''ufo'' is just pushed out snow from that hole..

forgot pic

>detailed
Not really. We have this famous Dönitz quote and the few hand-written pages in talking about dealing with soldiers not wanting to leave their home forever to go to the inner earth (called "new territories").

That's basically it besides some russian and american rumours about Hitler having escaped and german submarine activity long after the war.

are those houses?

fucken tinfoil schizos dont know shit and they cant even research

kek'd
possibly a red herring, it being pushed so hard back then is suspicious too.

Those aren't tanks you silly, those are buildings. Look at the scale

It couldve happened after 2005...

>the antichrist will have permission to change time and the laws of nature during the tribulation period
Let me guess, if we are butthurt about God doing this to us, we will be dropped in a lake of fire for eternity. Wow.

If you to track satellite data.

American Polar-Orbiting Satellites

AQUA MODIS
ICESAT
LANDSAT 7
NOAA 15 AVHRR
NOAA 16 AVHRR
NOAA 17 AVHRR
NOAA 18 AVHRR
NOAA 19 AVHRR
ORBVIEW 2
TERRA MODIS

International Polar-Orbiting Satellites

ENVISAT - Europe
FENGYUN 1D - China
METEOR-3M - Russia
MetOp A - Europe

(((they))) are trying to collect and destroy the evidence to keep the Aryans from knowing who they are.

fuken blue house and they even got a water fountain there

I think crazy shit is going on in Antartica, but I know what this picture is

Its a fissure, you do know Antartica is pretty much a giant ice slab? It cracks in major ways like that in places, and those two black rectangles on the left?

Just a fissure casting a shadow, like a mini wall/dune, was propped up its so rigid because its a fissure.. I watched some documentary on people who work in Antartica doing basic shit, but they go out and risk their lives to find places like this and mark them as deadly for any other researches.

Possibly. That Oberst Wolf from (sitting in the mid) looks so comfy, I want to travel with him to find the real Neuschwabenland.
I just wish some proper historian wanted to research this topic, not just weird russians trying to make some cash.

And they do have dome down there :) made in usa!

I would give you a photo of some weird shit but seems like Google Maps doesn't want us to see it

stargate is real
gib me gps coords im gonna debunk another shit

I believe it.

That's the Williams air field, but you know that.

Sorry, not 11 limb.
Its nickname 46-B.

Btw, pic - available station.

Translated into burger.

This song popped up in my head as I read through this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt31Mp7wi24

i wonder why maps from 2015 are totaly memetier

baka such utter ridiculousness.

nice
Image quality is incredibly different over the years. Also weird how all images show a circle and an inner circle that is completely white. Probably some satellite shit but worth noting.

* Arrival Heights -77.820 166.650 M phbjf at cc.newcastle.edu.au
* Arrival Heights -77.820 166.650 MP [email protected]

in fucking 2018 they cant take a solid picture
they are spitting on us, like intel
fuck this, im out but it was fun and i havent even saw pingiun down there

I have a question. Why does the shape of the earth matter if we still have sub-humans in our countries and jews in control?

Why did the Pacific theater matter in ww2?

not complete, e.g. there are five stations in Neuschwabenland.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwabenland#Forschungsstationen (english wiki only mentions two)
pic related

Thanks bro

the coverup is real

reminder that german love to divide and conquer

dont believe OP lies

MODS
THE
TINFOILS
ARE
AT
IT
AGAIN

GO
BACK
TO
>>>/X/
FAGGOTS

You should look into station location instead of eyes.
What kind of map do you want ?
bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/maps/

>instructions in package 3 only to be opened when arrived in Ahart

WHERE IS PACKAGE 3????

>a colluded coverup from top official has political implications... back to redit w u

66°33'11.23"S 99°50'19.85"E
>only three pics available: 1999 (blurred), 2006 (clear entrance), 2012 (can't see shit)
>totally not censored

It's in Agartha, now.

in Agartha, duh
triggered shills

Mass cave systems found, reported by multiple scientists and media outlets

Among the closest
* Mirny MIR -66.550 93.020 R olegtro - geophys.spb.su

New station map

MODS

Do you guys think there's similar stuff going on with the Moon maybe Mars too?

Which is more important, getting rid of the jew or determine the shape of the earth to you?

...enlarge my hand, grab user, pull back user to earth....

come back to earth where you can paddle and walk to go there...

my shift is over, bye

getting rid of the Jews

An absolutely barren and frozen wastleland with no wild life other than some fucking penguins being protected by (((major world governments))) for "environmental reasons". There has got to be something down there under the ice.

give me a quick rundown, bogdanoffs also appreciated

2nd cave only 7.7km away, only one pic from 2006
66°36'12.76"S 99°43'10.67"E
Although old, they have never been explained by science.