“But yes, in some form, Mexico will pay for the wall.”

MEXICO WILL PAY

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367754-trump-reiterates-mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall-after-18b-request-to

>he said it so it must be true

okay then

I love how he responds "in some form"
Maybe Mexico can pay with territory instead of money.

They pay by having a fatass wall blocking their path to endless gibs. It's basically like locking them in a room with the cartels so yeah they'll be paying all right

The U.S. government no doubt has mountains of evidence showing the Mexican government is somehow assisting or endorsing their drug cartels, especially when they cross over here.

Once the border is actually built and Mexico is unable to use their own people as a weapon against us, that's when the bill for the wall will arrive. And Mexico will either pay it or the U.S. will expose the truth to the world, leading to the creation of what historians will call a fourth world nation.

I don't care if the money for the wall comes directly out of my paycheck, just build it

>Arizona no longer landlocked
Nice

ARIZONA BAY

>getting more desert

he will tariff mexican imports and call that "making them pay." But really it'll be you paying triple for a some salsa

the wall is just a scam to give big contracts to construction and real estate firms closely tied to him; textbook government cronyism, the reason he became prez

most illegal immigrants come by plane, with visas, which they overstay.

mexican illegal immigration went steadily down the past ten years

he resurrected a dead issue that dumb ass crackers would rally around

you'll say I'm wrong for mental gymnastics reasons, or just call it fake news

surprise surprise

fuck spics

>More Military Bases
>Beautiful places like Los Cabos
>Having control in California Gulf
>And parts than can be used for military experiments

>the reason he came prez

he literally never wanted to win, which makes sense since anybody whos anybody in business knows President's are puppets

>trump will incentivize Americans to buy a,erican or Mexican companies to produce in America

IMPEEEEEACH

>he literally never wanted to win
Actually believing that Trump didn't want to win.

that fat inbred is getting more and pathetic. like, hourly

Mexican government has control over mexican cartels, but the u.s. government has control over the mexican government, drug cartels in u.s. and the weapons makers that profit with violence in and corrpution in mexico, as much hate as you have for mexicans , you must recognize that the violence here and in your country is consequence of corruption in both countrys and that a fisical boarder will not solve shit if both goverments wont fight not only drugs, but money and influence trafick as well

It seems like illegal immigration is actually getting worse where I live

>more spics
>control over shitty bay no one care about
>having to pay for infrastructures
>more crime

I'm only cool with it if we ethnic cleanse it and get rid of all those beaners, if not then it's just a few more million democrat voters wanting more and more gibs since it's a third world hell hole that and they'll be a lead to spread out easier across the US, that's the LAST thing we need.

You in Cali? They seem to be coming here in droves now, it's insane. Other states seems to at least be holding off. Fuck, I hope Trump doesn't pass DACA or just keeps telling Congress to enforce more and more immigration laws so when it passes, only five beans can stay here.

Not sure why you would want Baja friendo.

DONALD DRUMPTF,I COMMAND YOU,DO NOT BUILD THE WALL BIGGOT,AND GIVE ME THE SCOOPS

>But really it'll be you paying triple for a some salsa

Good thing I only eat Mrs. Renfros Salsa. Mango Habanerois the best!

North Carolina

you still believe his shit? come on, already a year and only 56% have payed for the "wall"

Fight back man, keep that fucking state red. Look at Cali, it used to be conservative, it's a dump now.

We don't really give a shit as long as it's being built, which it is, Paco.

>he will tariff mexican imports and call that "making them pay."
Nope. Tax on transfer payments. Seizures of ill-gotten property and savings during mass deportations (all acquisitions by someone illegally in the US are ill-gotten). Once it gets rolling, illegal aliens will mostly deport themselves, selling what they can't take at bargain prices to real citizens, so they can avoid having it all confiscated and also spending a year in a labor camp before being kicked into Mexico penniless and a year out of touch.

Anyway, "Mexico will pay for it", while a nice bonus, is unnecessary. Effective border control will result in immediate, huge cost savings for America. It'll pay for itself in months.

Lmao is that how you mongoloids rationalize it these days?
He fucking lied, why is that so shocking to you Trump bootlickers?
"We all want DACA to happen"? Wake up retards.