What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

38 play vidya games. Dgaf. Have gf. Gfs are boring to listen too.

I don't know, but every time I a grown man playing pokemon go I want to slap them

>he looked at something for a moment
HOLY SHIT *cringes* what an embarrassing manchild. I MEAN WOW THE CRINGE Hopefully his wife killed herself out of embarrassment.

>work and make money like a slave so women can spend it and jews can horde it

just the downside of men being really commited to whatever. brought us where we are today

literally ok if youre a chad

Men are waking up, and why shouldnt they be happy, and make themselves happy, after decades of gynocentric abuse from the system, females predating them like throw away livestock to be eaten ... this is the only non violent legal solution and it will work .. i already see it working. I know a female family firend that was whining like the cunt she is about how she couldnt find a plumber to work on some broken pipes she had for months and months, and finally when she found a MAN he ripped her off good .. i was so happy to hear all that.. see right now these so called man children are basically in cryostasis preserve mode.. waiting for this rotten vessel of female centric culture to implode .. and just like men always do .. will bounce back just when the time is right and these cuntachs are completely destitute and broken.

more importantly, what are your toughts on the slut epidemic?

Since when should a Man give a flying fuck what a woman, or anyone really, thinks of him? Its your life, do what the fuck you want.

Depends on what you mean. By not growing up I guess. Right now I'm stay-at-home parenting while the process or getting hired by the feds goes on. When my son naps I'll play video games and once a week I do either Legend of the 5 Rings or Delta Green with my friends. Almost all of the people who complain about "man-children" are bitchy women, boomers who's only hobby is drinking and golf, and incel faggots who do the same shit but post on Sup Forums. Having said that though, I don't parade my nerd activities on social media or take pictures of myself doing them. Why the fuck would you?

I rationalize it by saying to myself, "Life is suffering, why would I want to bring a soul into this hellish world?"

Give titties nao, me wanna

>Stop doing what I don't do.
>Stop liking what I don't like.
Wew lad.

I really mean this unironically: what does "grow up" mean? Please, I'm dying to know and no one can pin down a definition for me.

>Gfs are boring to listen too.

and they always talk during a fuckinf movie. Mind numbingly ignorant.

>armpit hair

Define manchild and proper adult.

Boring, mostly. Also predictable.

I mean, occasionally playing old games for the sake of nostalgia is alright, like once or twice a month or something. But getting into the fandoms and other stuff is definitely unacceptable for a grown adult.

I love how they all think this is like a feature they have to have.

Most women have more armpit hair than me.

If they have a job, own property, and pay their taxes, I don't give a fuck what they do.

They are women who have been tricked by Jewish media into giving up the sacred role of being a wife and mother and trading it for temporary pleasure and attention.

When these "sluts" hit the wall they will see their error.

>Grow up, some doing things you enjoy, video games are not allowed. you can watch filthy hollywood movies all you like and rotten sitcoms. get drunk and scream at football games. become a literal chump who does whatever his wife tells him to do and spend all his money on her. but it's never enough just grow up and don't play video games.

stop doing*

>caring about superheroes or comic books or action figures
>caring what women think, ever

The double barrel shotgun has better balance and more tradition.

I play pokemon go everyday and I don't give a shit what any of you wannabe "Manly" men think about it.