ANTIFA SJW has nothing to say when confronted by a black man

youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818612/Diner-gives-waiting-meal-Ukrainian-fast-food-restaurant-kills-outside-wedging-head-fence-twisting-neck-snaps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
youtube.com/watch?v=F7aHH0-mAFw
youtube.com/watch?v=jWoC90bbsdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy, the fake antifa actually got real people to do dumb things in public.

wtf i love black people now.

but seriously i have no idea what that black guy actually said.

Based australopithecus

>be raging antifag
>scream
>loved and respected minority apporches
facism
womans studies didn't prepare me for this
crowd turns against me
>frantically look for my human shield and supervisor

le based black male disproving preconcibed ibeas
#maga2020 #smokeweed #deusvult

BLACKED

black man just wants a job?

That black guy looked like Genghis Khan

I like that the nigger just heard there was a fight about to happen and wanted in on it, he didn't care which side he just picked the weakest one (Antifa) and challenged them to fisticuffs.

And you call that a language? Do you guys really communicate by gestures and growls irl?

>Pic unrelated
Wrong.

You know that deep down he really wanted to call him a nigger

Wtf Ukraine stop it

what did the nigger say?
Can someone transscript.

What a based black man, he can breed my wife anytime. #maga

Oh no! I'm only prepared to scream at white people! Black people aren't supposed to hate me!

BIX NOOD MUFAKA GIBSMEDAT

>A single Black person speaks for all black people
>Everything revolves around black people for SJWs and Antifa never mind all the other minority groups
Things Alt-Right retards believe

youtube.com/watch?v=NsT1Qrhi2gU

Skip to 1:24 to skip the bullshit

He was basically saying

"What the fuck are you on about, you talking about shit for others, what do you have to say?" "What the fuck you gonna say man?"

On top of black man saying

"Us people here wondering what the fuck you want"

"I dont give a shit what you say, you pussy ass nigga"

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIS NIGGGERISH

what is this retard trying to say? Someone help me out Sup Forums.

thanks for that ukrop. Had a blast visiting kiev. Shame all you faggots tried to rip me off at every location. atleast ciggies where cheap

me neither

is this polish yoga?

In the Antifa's defense, he probably had no idea what the black guy was saying.

Swedish

is this guy dead? I don't think your neck is supposed to bend like that

saved them all

thanks

It wasn't that the Antifa dude had 'nothing to say', he just had no clue what the nig was going on about.

this is now a slavic yoga thread it seems

These are hilarious

Transcript:
>You know da the fuck you wanna say man...
>We wanna da the fuck you wanna say man...
>We wanna da the fuck you wanna say man...
>I know da fuck we want...
>We wanna what da fuck is you want.
>Ah?
>All these people wanna what the fucks is you and folks own.
>Fuck outta dat stupid shit you talkin' man...
>We want whatever, whenever, whatever. Is what's happenning man.
>Be bad if you wanna be bad man.
>I'm here for whatever.

I love that it's clear the soyboy has no idea what the fuck the black guy is saying. That's why he doesn't respond. He's not scared of the black guy, he's scared of looking racist for not understanding the black guy.

Ah yes the classic swedish pose of "refugees welcome"

PUSSY
ASS
NIGGA

A classic

you forgot

Try this one, faggot.

~Inscribed on the statue of Al Sharpton

Can someone clarify what the black guy was saying?

here you go

This

Youre seriously having issues understanding that? fucking brainlet. Sup Forums is applauding the black dude speaking out against Antifa acting like they got btfo yet forgetting he's a single fucking nig thats speaking only for himself and not even intelligibly at that

>stupid, random, completely misplaced black thug comes up out of nowhere talking completely unrelated thug speak and acting like its bloods and crips, trying to scare them, just like some Antifa-opposition entity told him to do like a good blackie

Should have told him to take his ghetto ass back to Detroit.

nah, we're just laughing at retards.

He wanted everything antifa tard has. Because it would be just.
t.one who had to listen too much drunkards who lost diction

>Truth

Is this an unreleased verse to Wannabe?
>Imma tell you what I want...

When will rich privilaged white kids stop thinking they speak for minorities? Disgusting beyond reason.

>bitchtits at the end
wew

Seriously, my guess is the translation into english would be:

"You're making a good speech right now saying we need to be against fascists, but what specifically are you going to do? I'm here, we're all here. We're all willing to get into the fight, but what's the next step after the speeches?"

That guy is definetly dead

>tfw Paul Dano joins ANTIFA

:(

He's very dead.
In fact he committed suicided by wedging his head into the fence and twisting until his spine snapped.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818612/Diner-gives-waiting-meal-Ukrainian-fast-food-restaurant-kills-outside-wedging-head-fence-twisting-neck-snaps.html

holy shits hardcore

I think all he meant was "gibsmedat"

Right

>and not even intelligibly at that
This.

Russian.

It's U*rainian. They are retarded folk.

Adorable that antifa cuck didn't do/say anything in response, but I couldn't even understand anything that ape said.

That seems about right.

He basically called out bullshit on the spoiled kid. He wanted gibbedats (what he has), and if the antifa has problem with it, the nigga would fight with him.

At least as i remember. I saw that video about a year ago and somebody explained all what the nog said. But i don't remember clearly.

Non-citizen, pls.

From what I understood, the black man was asking him what Antifa wants and what he plans on doing. Basically, I think he's upset that antifa is LARPing.

he called him a pussy ass nigga.
I'm totally sure they were wanting to be friends.
He even got his supervisor and meatshield ready.
Definitely was on his side.

Nothing. He was just trying to scare them.

No. He was entirely hostile and confrontational. He was expressing zero desire to work along with them.

Even if he didn't know what he was trying to say, he could have asked him to say again, but the ANTIFA race-traitor didn't want to talk to a Black man, because he looked like a fucking moron.

Same. No idea what he was saying but the punk's reaction was priceless.

More BASED BLACK MEN
#MAGA
#FuckMyWife

Ethnic Estonian here. Fuck off, tard.
U*krainians are on same league (actually U*krainians are slightly more retarded than Russians) with R*ssians on the retardation chart. Also every last U*krainian (R*ssians too) should fuck off from Estonia.

watch and learn nibba

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10

*R*ssians

no I think he was asking "the poor little white boy" if he has a sister

bro, this is so stale at least post something that isnt expired

ANTIFA WRECKED BY BASED PICKUP OF PEACE

youtube.com/watch?v=F7aHH0-mAFw

The nigger wasn't a Trump supporter, he just acting like a nigger and that's exactly why it's funny. We've been warning these Libshits that Non-Whites aren't on their side so it's amusing how dumbfounded these fucks are when their prized apes turn on them. For the most part Blacks hate both the Left & the Right but often side with Liberals for the gibsmedats while still taking their shit.

>No. He was entirely hostile and confrontational. He was expressing zero desire to work along with them.
I'm guessing you don't interact with basketball-americans often? That's how they interact, especially in charged, potentially volatile situations. He's challenging the soyboy since the soyboy was leading the group. You'll notice the crowd starts to get behind the black guy and make fun of the soyboy. It's all about social standing and "presenting". Seriously, I deal with these people all the time. A consequence of living in one of the most enriched states in the country. I learned a long time ago how to understand the behavior of thugs and hoodrats in social situations.

the black guy basically asked him what he was about, he challenged him to put forth a constructive argument instead of mindlessly criticizing whatever he was there for

the punk probably couldn't understand a word he said either though, so he could just stare like a bitch, which he is

look the anti-fag is scum of the earth, just look at him and his homasexual friends. that being said the negro male will pick out the weakest of the weak to attack.

iow, both suck

>Ethnic Estonian here.
proofs
I see you always getting triggered by ukie flag, even though I'm not even a khokhol. Why would an Estonian react like that?

>you will never see this happen live
Why even live, honestly.

He was clearly muh ducking because there was white women around and he wanted to assert himself as the dominant male because he didn't like the white kid getting all the attention
A nigger that low IQ doesn't even know what fascism is or what the fuck is going on, he knows nothing of politics. He's there for the white women

hilarious watching the snake eat it's tail.

still funny

which is an absoultely good point. in the end most of these protests are just a bunch of idiots standing around agreeing with each other

Black guy just wanted to fight. Targeted the loudest white he could find.

Yes, we often project our consciousness on to the black men. Black men, especially in their prime age and especially in a social setting don't have any intellect or thinking going on in their head, they are all on emotions.
And let's not forget that they literally have sub 70 IQ by WHO statistics, which is considered clinically retarded. It's basically as fruitful to talk reason to a black man as to talk it to a baboon.

>he's not scared of the black guy
nah...he's shitting in his antifag diapers. look at him. he knows that dude is just waiting for cue to start lighting him up

niggers the (((vice))) paid for thought it was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=jWoC90bbsdo

Niggers are stupid shits when they do go along with my antifag parade.
>this thread