Hating anyone for skin color is disgusting

THERE IS NO NEED FOR RACISM IN THE 21ST CENTURY

Kys

No like seriously just do it

t. dipshit leftard who's never been in a minority community except to score drugs

The races aren't equal.

It's never been about skin color you nigger

Just sage and report this thread. This person will keep trolling if we respond

Racism has always existed in our society since the dawn of time, people who are different and who don't consist of the majority are considered threats to the norm and are removed, it's our mental thought process to preserve our lineage that is biologically embedded into every living being - to preserve yourself through procreation.

Not only do we kill and remove eachother based on race and appearance, but by ideology as well. In the span of our entire history, we have been killing eachother. There have probably been hundreds of subspecies of humans and "races" that have been removed from our timeline that make up the subset of the races we see today. And it will continue on in the future. Whether it be black or white on the top of the food chain, some group of blacks will somehow produce less melanin in the years and get lighter skin, and some group of whites will produce more melanin and get tanner skin, and based on where they live will develop physical features that will also affect their appearance.

There have been genocides in Africa against light skinned negroes, and people of tanned appearance are shunned upon in the asian countries. People will always find a way to hate someone based on their appearance, it will never change. History always repeats itself. We cling onto our ideologies and physical appearances because we want to feel like unique individuals when in fact we're just products of an interconnected super organism that's decisions are based on the popular opinions of the majority. We will die and in our deaths we won't have complete control over whether our offspring will mate with someone of a different human species.

Julianna is a fat bitch with a smelly vagoo.

Well, racism is one thing, but if we all lived separate like God intended then we wouldn't hate each other. Right?

no im not

But you are still a fucking whore!! SHALL NOT

Oh and fuck niggers

im not a whore, and stop saying bad words.

Jesus are you 3 years old, if you can't handle the bantz, go virtue signaling on Tumblr, oh and show bewbz plox!!

its not "bantz", Its not polite when a 10 year old with internet access hates on women and other people of color for no reason

Damn I should be proud of myself, I'm pretty articulate for a 10 year old!!

Have you seen the state of the US? For decades, we kept the niggers on short leashes, separated from the whites and during that time we rose to become one of the most powerful nations in the world. Nowadays? A “brotha” gets fucking ganked because he ran from the cops, pulled a gun, was being an all around retard and what happens? The rest of his subhuman species chimp put, pillaging and burning THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS!

Blacks getting treated like people was the death knell of America. Now fuck off whatever you are, racism is the only thing that can save us now.

Let me see what else I can deduce with my 10 year old brain. Julianna in a nutshell pt.1, champions so called freedom of speech UNLESS it contradicts her narrow minded leftist worldview, espouses social Marxism/communism but has never actually read any history on these philosiphies except for some rambling FB posts by insane antifa friends, hates Caucasian males and always seek out imaginary Caucasian and male "privilege" to justify her own shortcomings, blindly parrots POC is good talking points without research b/c hipster friends think she is edgy, "inclusive" and cool, anything else my 10 year old brain neglect to leave out there champ?

your a racist

Ah the typical fight or flight reaction for someone with a lack of coherent debating skills, and a narrow minded worldview, automatically scream racism and or call someone a racist, what's the matter there, did that mirror reflect something a little too close to the belt there mz. 'Enlightened intellectual"? Not bad for a 10 year old with Internet access

once you leave your bubble your tone will change real quick

your mother should of been a better parent

eat shit faggot, this is now a nigger thread

i don't hate niggers because they are black,

i hate niggers because on the whole they fuck everything they touch up.

I don't hate niggers for the color of their skin. I hate them because of how they act. In other words I judge them not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

>implying skin color has anything do with the modern definition of "racism." It's behavior and culture that are hated. It has nothing to do with appearance. True racism has been dead for a couple of centuries.