Is it true Americans are the whitest?

I know race is a touchy subject. But there’s an extremely strong case you can make for Americans being the whitest. Ignore the 12% niggers and 30% Hispanics. If you’re a white person in America, if you have 8 white great grandparents that means you have at least a pure white bloodline since 1790 when the 1 drop rule was made. This made it so anyone who mixed race was no longer consider white. This protected whites because it made it so mixed race people would never come back into the white gene pool. Europe never took these precautions so it’s very possible somewhere between 1700-1900s one of their 1,000’s of ancestors mixed race. For Americans this is near impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because in us you are plagued by black crime, this doesnt mean that you retards should fold all values system according to how white someone is. sage

define 'white'. back in beowulf times there were more white races than you could shake a stick at and each had their own physical characteristics. even after centuries of intermarrying you can still see the scandinavian elfin upturned noses of the north central midwest usa. there's more to it than just the color of your skin.

I know race is a touchy subject. But there’s an extremely strong case you can make for Americans being the whitest. Ignore the 12% niggers and 30% Hispanics. If you’re a white person in America, if you have 8 white great grandparents that means you have at least a pure white bloodline since 1790 when the 1 drop rule was made. This made it so anyone who mixed race was no longer consider white. This protected whites because it made it so mixed race people would never come back into the white gene pool. Europe never took these precautions so it’s very possible somewhere between 1700-1900s one of their 1,000’s of ancestors mixed race. For Americans this is near impossible

I hope a Muslim blows up your mom :(

why do people give so many shits about race

Race is not skin color

being "White" isn't a matter of colour, there are white Pakis, white Iranians, white jews, white Arabs...

it's about having 100% European DNA, you fucking degenerate mutt

hello redit

100 percent european dna. Define that plz.

They will be soon.

Happening!

Certified hu-White™ American here AMA

Dude, most Europeans don't even have 100% European DNA. That's what centuries of North African, Hunnic, Mongolian, etc (most believe they were Turkic or Chinese) conquest will do to you. Also, at one time--people from this nation intermixed freely. Many Emperors of the later Empire were half Syrian or North African.

European : Nordic or Med

>(most believe they were Turkic or Chinese)

I meant that in reference to the Huns.

Obviously. That’s why I’m saying Americans are the whitest because Europeans were the ones who came to America then they only married each other

>Dude, most Europeans don't even have 100% European DNA

Oh god the cringe, why the mutts are so fucking uneducated ??

Europeans : Nordics and Meds
of course some aren't pure, I'm talking about Pure blood ones you fucking nigger

Slavs are Mongoloid

KYS fucking queer jew fuck

EL MORBOSO

Being a pale male shows weakness. You are inactive and dont go outside. Youve never seen physical hardship.

So when Central, British, and Southern Europeans (all Roman citizens by this point) were fucking Roman citizens from North Africa or the Middle East, they're still 100% European? No European nation is racially pure, dumb dumb. What about when Romans and Germanic tribes were being raped by the Turkic Huns? Even many Roman Emperors were mixed. The Huns were never shoah'd either--they were simply race mixed out of existence.

>wanting to be male
It makes you pretty and sqishy only a retard would give that up.

You are, this is the whitest hand I've seen in my entire life. Not even snow is so white.

>there’s an extremely strong case you can make for Americans being the whitest

Ok Achmed.
>Be pale ginger firecrotch
>fought niggers, shitskins, ADHD retards and muslims since 1st grade
>Can easily climb up a 20 metre rope (90 kg, 185 cm)
Now tell me how pic has seen more hardship

how about you shut the fuck up you sub-saharan nigger

These fgts are not 90kg. They lool like fucking 30kg sticks like most pale males.
Pale males are all:
Cucks
Bugmen
Soyboys
NEETs

Tanned master race. Only women can be pale.

It’s not that hard you just have to stay indoors all day

Holy shit you are retarded. I bet my boypussi i make more as a college student than you do with your NEETbux

How could Americans be paler than Irish, Scots, Brits?

Daily reminder; If you are not pale, you lack vitamine D and therefore a brainlet and should be shot on sight

It was the most important thing my forefathers left me. I didn't get a house as inheritance, I didn't get a car. What I got was racial purity being 100% European, 0% Jew and 0% non European. So my racial heritage is important on a cultural and national and traditional level.

>define 'white'.
If you have at least 85% of one of these, I would argue you are a white person.

?????????
Vit D comes from the sun
I have to take suppliments for it

Even Koreans think they are whiter than you
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=mLGPeXINe4A

This. I have nothing else but my identity from my parents/grandparents. If someone tries to take it away, they will pay with their life

>High quality amerimutt
Doesn't that sort of weaken it though? Isn't the whole point of the mutt to be hideous?

Your body produces

tfw 50% irish and 50% mcdonalds

Not as much as I need. Maybe it’s different for real white people.

You are a burger thou

lol kys

>I know race is a touchy subject.
first time on /pol i see