Pizzagate, MIT, Aaron Swartz and Unlimited Joules In VEGAS

>Your submission Sup Forumspizzagate/2324646 has been deleted by: @Millennial_Falcon on 1/6/2018 2:31:04 PM
>
>Reason given: @StacyPodesta: Rule 3. I'm not seeing what the stuff about Joule has to do with Comet and the literacy program. *Please clarify.*

* **Please see amendments below**

[Clinton Quietly Supported Comet Ping Pong After the ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting](grubstreet.com/2017/09/hillary-clinton-supported-comet-ping-pong-in-days-after-pizzagate.html)

**Excerpt**

>“You bought I don’t know how many pizzas, but a lot of pizzas, and sent them … to an after-school literacy program in D.C., which was never publicized.”

Literacy Program Advertised Here on Besta Pizza Bulletin Board tinypic.com/view.php?pic=71pkdh&s=9

Search yields results for this wikileaks: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

The company discussed is Joule Unlimited which seems to be the same company as [Unlimited Joules of MIT](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited), where as we know *Tony Podesta* spent time.

["I studied at MIT," Podesta explains, "but, uh, I didn't bother to take computer science."](wired.com/1998/12/podesta/)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

**What does Comet Ping Pong have to do with the literacy program?**

**James Alefantis owns Pegasus Museum.**
[Pegasus Museum had the Uranium Enrichment Agency outside of it on google](voat.co/v/pizzagate/1662972)
[James Alefantis is the CEO of Big Cheese LLC](img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/91/1509910113205.png)

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/91/1509910113205.png)
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/wikileaks-bombshell-john-podestas-daughter-received-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/)
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128?lang=en)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited
twitter.com/msmeganrouse
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2272355)
uk.businessinsider.com/trump-conspiracy-joe-scarborough-killed-intern-2017-11)
relationshipscience.com/megan-champagne-rouse-p192882214
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4461Are
intelius.com/people-search/Megan-Rouse/Truckee-CA
imgur.com/a/8HQqs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6721)
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2296767)
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2152047/11294020)
thedailysheeple.com/the-vegas-plot-thickens-the-connection-between-the-shooter-and-an-intelligence-agency_102017)
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html)
archive.fo/iGzqb)
unilad.co.uk/news/las-vegas-attack-was-predicted-online-a-month-ago/)
thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/nintchdbpict000358071011.jpg?strip=all&w=960)
imgur.com/a/S6m75
imgur.com/a/1uPqD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435)
reviewresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Luxor-Las-Vegas.jpg
ii.yuki.la/a/88/eb34e7ebe13821f0cc9e8f2f9c1ec6016a6c7f0811affa1c7f6a493e5bca788a.png)
youtube.com/watch?v=g0MTQpDgSFc
youtube.com/watch?v=LO-zSxWRSVI
archive.fo/iGzqb
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140844325/
youtube.com/watch?v=cHoO7_nM3vM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited),
wired.com/1998/12/podesta/)
dailycaller.com/2016/12/13/david-brock-cries-discussing-pizzagate-glenn-thrush-comforts-him-im-sorry-im-sorry-audio/
youtube.com/watch?v=iyqEFUQKczw
youtube.com/watch?v=toagABGZJ44
youtube.com/watch?v=jDKH6ax2C8w
youtube.com/watch?v=tfrd-y3h9Ls
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/28/sidney_blumenthal_makes_at_least_200_000_a_year_for_knowing_hillary_clinton.html)
freebeacon.com/politics/john-podesta-hates-david-brock/)
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=zT9lhSuWFfk
youtube.com/watch?v=HtLVMEjnoB8
science.uwaterloo.ca/~cchieh/cact/c120/bondel.html
tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bds10/tp3/secqu.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma
voat.co/v/DecentThings/
voat.co/v/news/2303076
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
rense.com/general95/swartz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M8UZ1-AqNcg
yuki.la/pol/148238350
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138693712/
paganroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17-The-Star.jpg
vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg)
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/d/d3/Pizza_Planet2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111206152431)|
mindcontrolblackassassins.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ybmbley11.gif)
thelibertybeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/downloadfile.png
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE
youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[Big Cheese LLC owns Besta] Pizza(img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/91/1509910113205.png)

[Wikileaks: Podesta’s Daughter Received His Shares in Putin-Linked Company](breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/wikileaks-bombshell-john-podestas-daughter-received-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/)
John Podesta’s “75,000 common shares” — obtained from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund — were transferred to his daughter, Megan Rouse.

“Two months after Podesta joined the board, Vladimir Putin’s Rusnano announced that it would invest up to one billion rubles into Joule Unlimited, which amounts to $35 million. That represents one-fifth of the entire amount of investment dollars Joule collected from 2007 to 2013,”

**Aaron Hillel Swartz** (November 8, 1986 – January 11, 2013)
**MIT** University

[Happy to talk to the David’s. **Call me crazy**… I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.](twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792875315920048128?lang=en)

JP

Joule Unlimited, formerly known as Joule Biotechnologies, was a producer of alternative energy technologies based in Bedford, Massachusetts. The company developed a process to generate hydrocarbon-based fuel by combining non-fresh water, nutrients, cyanobacteria, carbon dioxide, and sunlight

Megan Rouse
Twitter: twitter.com/msmeganrouse

[Mika Brzezinski, Joe Scarborough (of the Morning Joe Radio Program) John Podesta and his daughter Megan Rouse (whose home address is used for her fathers fake companies)](voat.co/v/pizzagate/2272355)

[Trump claims Joe Scarborough killed an intern in **2001**...](uk.businessinsider.com/trump-conspiracy-joe-scarborough-killed-intern-2017-11)
Megan Champagne Rouse, Sole Proprietor at Megan Rouse Financial ... relationshipscience.com/megan-champagne-rouse-p192882214 Learn more about Megan Champagne Rouse, Sole Proprietor at Megan Rouse Financial Planning. View related companies, organizations, and other notable individuals connected to Megan Champagne Rouse.
Re: Quilts - WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4461Are you doing one? > >> On Saturday, February 20, 2016, [email protected] wrote: >> This is cool! Thanks for sharing! :) >From: Dan Rouse [email protected] >> To: [email protected] >> Cc: Megan Champagne Rouse [email protected] >> Sent: Saturday, February 20 Megan Rouse Truckee, CA | Intelius intelius.com/people-search/Megan-Rouse/Truckee-CA Worked at; Dublin Unified School District; Financial Planning Association Of The East Bay; Megan Rouse Financial Planning; Deutsche Bank; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter

This January 3, 2014 letter (shown below), confirms Podesta transferred 25,146 shares of Series C Preferred Shares and 8,547 Series C-II Preferred shares of Joule Unlimited stock to a private company registered in Utah, Leonidio Holdings LLC.
Podesta, however, gives the address of Leonidio Holdings as 7962 Shannon Court in Dublin, California, which is the home address of his daughter, Megan Rouse - in **Silicon Valley.**

On Feb 26, 2014, at 11:01 PM, Megan Rouse wrote:
>>
>> [**Call me crazy** but I thought the PB taco looked pretty good. ](wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6721)

[As Hillary Clinton sampled tacos in Las Vegas, the latest batch of apparently stolen emails from her campaign chairman, John Podesta, were giving her opponent **something to chew on**.](voat.co/v/pizzagate/2296767)
________
**Sid's ass?**

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2015, at 3:24 PM, John Podesta wrote:

I can sink my teeth into that.

[Paddock Airplane owned by Obama Administration](thedailysheeple.com/the-vegas-plot-thickens-the-connection-between-the-shooter-and-an-intelligence-agency_102017)

["Flying Pizza and Hotdogs To The Whitehouse for £65,000"](wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html)

"No Hair On The Pizza This Time Podesta"

Hairy Mary Magdelene and The Unicorn

[Stephen Paddock suicide note with a role of sellotape](thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/nintchdbpict000358071011.jpg?strip=all&w=960)

Eric Paddock comments on the difference between the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and Las Vegas
imgur.com/a/S6m75

John Podesta White Rabbit
imgur.com/a/1uPqD

["Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die"](wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435)

Luxor - Behind The Curtain
reviewresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Luxor-Las-Vegas.jpg

[To conclude, as you will notice above... Dublin place a significant role in this post. Perhaps that is why on this Israeli School Year Book it says "May the luck of the Irish be with you" as a message to Seth Rich](ii.yuki.la/a/88/eb34e7ebe13821f0cc9e8f2f9c1ec6016a6c7f0811affa1c7f6a493e5bca788a.png)

Can you explain how Podesta is linked to Stephen Paddock? Also the significance of sellotape please.

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sun on ripened grain.
I am the gentle Autumn rain.

When you awake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Yes. Let me grab a beer.

Also if you are the same person from last year around septmember making threads thank you they helped trigger an episode which has brought me insight

youtube.com/watch?v=g0MTQpDgSFc

I sure was posting in September yeah.

Posted this on October 1st

Wait so Vladimir Putin’s Rusnano invested in Joule Ulimited which wikipedia says the CEO attributes it being shut down because Clinton lost the election. I need to read your thread a few more times.

bump

Are you still connecting this to nuclear
weapons like last time?

Sorry back now

Yes, here's the thing.

Thank you Can I share this song
youtube.com/watch?v=LO-zSxWRSVI
The album is great too. I need to read your thread a little more I was in the hospital when the Stephen Paddock shooting happened and I don't know much about it. Also my name is Isaac

Ishtar means to Irrigate

Tzion is a dry place, not a place where people die of thirst but rather where the ocean has given up all her secrets.

Issac is a good name, it means laughter.

Pedogate is real pizzagate is a pyop

Is any of this connected to Hampstead case
you were investigating? Do all of these
people know each other? Could their names
all be written on a list and how long would the list be?

So Podesta was using shares of Joule Unlimited stock, which was also funded by a Russian company, for his private companies but really it was his daughter.

Certainly it connects to the Hampstead case.

That is all outlined here: archive.fo/iGzqb

also see

MAJESTIC TWELVE TRUMAN BEHOLD A PALE HORSE PIZZAGATE PEGASUS 616 Inconspicious
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140844325/

The Sellotape is mentioned here in September: archive.fo/iGzqb

Triboluminescence occurs when we separate the roll of sellotape.

It also occurs with the zinc flash as we are conceived.

Here is the "Stephen Paddock Suicide Note"

The significance is that Joule Unlimited is MIT

No he transferred his shares to his daughter who resides in DUBLIN CA and also has a place in MOUNTAIN VIEW home of NASA and GOOGLE.

PADDOCK = NASA in Gematria

And NASA means to deceive in Hebrew right?

Is James Alefantis close to John Podesta? Is that how it connects?

Aaron autobatched massive MIT DATABASE
>wonder what was.(might.have been) hidden/traded on those servers?
>who did(might have)he sendt the keys to?

>Can you explain how Podesta is linked to Stephen Paddock? Also the significance of sellotape please.

The company discussed is Joule Unlimited which seems to be the same company as [Unlimited Joules of MIT](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule_Unlimited), where as we know *Tony Podesta* spent time.

["I studied at MIT," Podesta explains, "but, uh, I didn't bother to take computer science."](wired.com/1998/12/podesta/)

There are NO photos of James Alefantis and John Podesta.

Part II ...

David Brock says James Alefantis and John Podesta had "their own relationship"
dailycaller.com/2016/12/13/david-brock-cries-discussing-pizzagate-glenn-thrush-comforts-him-im-sorry-im-sorry-audio/

The Dublin Unified School District, Shannon Court, woo baby here we go now!

I grew up a few towns North on the 680 and actually knew some kids who lived on Shannon Court and ended up going to Dublin High School. There are some SERIOUS sexual problems that have been going on there since AT LEAST 1997-2003 when I knew people there.

This is shocking only because I know people there, but that Dublin would be a pedophile hotspot is not surprising at all. Asian women are actively trafficed through the Extended Stay America San Ramon off of Bollinger Canyon Rd which is the border of San Ramon and Dublin.

Would not be suprised if Dublin children are also trafficed through the EXTENDED STAY AMERICA SAN RAMON off of Bollinger Canyon Road exit of 680 freeway.

"According to Irish mythology, the river (Shannon) was named after a woman named Sionann (older spelling: Sínann or Sínand), the granddaughter of Lir. She went to Connla's Well to find wisdom, despite being warned not to approach it. In some sources she, like Fionn mac Cumhaill, caught and ate the Salmon of Wisdom who swam there, becoming the wisest being on Earth. However, the well then burst forth, drowning Sionann and carrying her out to sea"

Bollinger = Champagne

Pizza Hut "New Yorker" TV ad (2000) featuring Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=iyqEFUQKczw

Nancy Pelosi Warns Trump Administration - Know Your Bloodtype
youtube.com/watch?v=toagABGZJ44

Damn my town just came up on Sup Forums

Spoopy

lol how did a dumb cunt drown when a well erupted? its a fucking well, you pull out a bucket of water at a time
irish are so fucking gay

>know your bloodtype
They are literally shapeshifting niggers

Because the water torrented into a deluge of water there wouldn't be enough buckets to escape the drowning

youtube.com/watch?v=jDKH6ax2C8w

"Shoot The Messenger"

"Shoot The Panda"

youtube.com/watch?v=tfrd-y3h9Ls

[Sidney Blumenthal says he makes $200,000 a year from what seems like a part-time job as an informal adviser to fellow Clinton ally **David Brock's** advocacy organizations.](slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/28/sidney_blumenthal_makes_at_least_200_000_a_year_for_knowing_hillary_clinton.html)

[Podesta and David Brock hate one another.](freebeacon.com/politics/john-podesta-hates-david-brock/)
David Brock is a brownstone CIA boy.

[David Brock was paid -- to stay silent.](foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html)

MIT runs r/politics FWIW

"Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush" and "Call boys took midnight tours of the White House.

What did the asteroid that hit the Earth bring with it?

Bush

9/11 "My Pet Goat" Crowley's Satanic Ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=zT9lhSuWFfk

Is telepathy possible?
youtube.com/watch?v=HtLVMEjnoB8

I know of this phenomenon and it would be the assumed explanation for triboluminescence. Only in this instance the breaking of subatomic bonds.

“The State Of Matter Changes As You Add More Energy"

There are five states of matter.

CO2 is a gas, when a gas changes state, it enters an excited state

A colorless, odorless, incombustible gas, CO2, that is formed during respiration, combustion, and organic decomposition

In quantum mechanics, an excited state of a system (such as an atom, molecule or nucleus) is any quantum state of the system that has a higher energy than the ground state (that is, more energy than the absolute minimum). Excitation is an elevation in energy level above an arbitrary baseline energy state.

Subtracting CO2 from Melatonin = DMT

Melatonin: C13H16N2O2
Dimethyltryptamine: C12H16N2

Bondlengths and Bond Energies science.uwaterloo.ca/~cchieh/cact/c120/bondel.html

Second Quantisation
tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bds10/tp3/secqu.pdf

Quantum teleportation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

Scintillating scotoma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scintillating_scotoma

voat.co/v/DecentThings/

SS Wernher von Braun, VRIL Physicist Dr. Willi Ley, Walt Disney and Dr. E. Heinz Haber, Another Project PAPERCLIP ...

"As predicted." Cheryl Mills Email | NEWS REPORT ON MISSING KIDS IN HAITI
voat.co/v/news/2303076

source: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629

#PizzaGate #RickyDearman #SupremeMasterCult #ClintonFoundation #Qanon

...As predicted?

What is being sent over between individuals if telepathy is possible? What kind of signal is it?

"Joe Biden had a son who was working on the Board of Directors in Ukraine..."

There were some rather large findings of natural gas in the Black Sea prior to Georgian and Ukrainian conflicts.

"Working for" is very different from the reality of "On the board of directors".

Podesta Password hacked by Ukrainian IP

IP Address 134.249.139.239 Check 134.249.139.239 at Senderbase.org Check 134.249.139.239 at Reputationauthority.org City Dnepropetrovsk Dnepropetrovsk in Wikipedia Country Flag Ukraine DMA Code n/a Provider Kyivstar Pjsc Search Kyivstar Pjsc at Google State (Code) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' (04) Dnipropetrovs'ka Oblast' in Wikipedia Latitude 48.463 Area Code n/a Hostname 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Senderbase.org Check 134-249-139-239.broadband.kyivstar.net at Reputationauthority.org Country Ukraine Ukraine in Wikipedia Longitude 35.039 Postal Code n/a Timezone Europe/Kiev Timezones in Wikipedia Continent Europe Continents in Wikipedia TLD UA Top Level Domains in Wikipedia GMT Offset 2
-------------------------------------------------------
In order to comply with the 2015 decommunization law the city was renamed Dnipro in May 2016.

Well it's within triboluminescence isn't it?

mandatory reading regarding Aaron Swartz and MIT. rense.com/general95/swartz.html
Was Aaron Swartz Killed By An MIT Satanic Child Porn Ring? by By Yoichi Shimatsu on 1-15-12.
This is years before PG!!!!!
He was investigating this shit years ago, and paid the price.

Tell more

That would be light right

Yes indeed. Such as why there is triboluminescence during conception.

Made up character

Can you explain me roots and essence of this pizzagate? We got almost informations in Europe

Almost 0*

Yes of course, I have done this on other places on Sup Forums so I shall link them here - rather than going through it all again

LETTER AND RESPONSE FROM UK ECCLESIASTICAL/HOUSE OF LORDS COMMITTEE REGARDING PIZZAGATE Lucifer
Excerpt >Lucifer (ID: BkMvPI80) KN 09/16/17(Sat)21:38:56 No.141792473▶
First of all, we must defer to Betrand Russell, for confirmation on whether unicorns exist. Given that he teaches us Thales is first...

Then I should imagine, we should take his proposition unicorns are real, quite seriously.

The Significance is in allegiance of course.

Light and Sound?
youtube.com/watch?v=M8UZ1-AqNcg

You can do a related experiment (tribol- haha - actually meaning friction... ) Triboluminescence - with a roll of sellotape in a dark room, the friction causes light to be released, little known fact which inevitably enchants one towards the highest path, physics and mathematics.

I will look at the pic. Don't worry about typos, I make many. As for grammar, I can't even work out which country I am from, how am I supposed to cope with parsing?

>Is James Alefantis close to John Podesta

what do you mean?

Alien Paddocks for Greener Pastures Marilou Danley 11/06/17
yuki.la/pol/148238350

A Roo Short Of A Paddock
Is Skippy going to flip and sink the whole operation? 8/23/17 archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138693712/

We have Trump as Judgement and also The Star card featuring a comet and also the lunar surface... If you notice, the lunar surface is dark...

That's where you find Jack Parsons, as NASA named a crater after him. You'll notice that the stars have eight points.

This is associated with the Goddess Ishtar, who's name means To Irrigate.

The Star Tarot does indeed have an association with Irrigation, as seen here paganroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17-The-Star.jpg

"Tzion is a dry place:"

The card relates also to Aquarius, which is associated with the phoenix

you have schizophrenia

"The triangle logo is a minimalist representation of the fourth prime number – seven. Seven lines that form the letter P when turned sideways."

I have dyslexia

The House Of Cards
[Cover of The Economist](vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg)
"An asteroid has hit" Eric Paddock

"Comet Ping Pong"
|[Planet Pizza](vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/d/d3/Pizza_Planet2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111206152431)|

SS Wernher von Braun, VRIL Physicist Dr. Willi Ley, Walt Disney and Dr. E. Heinz Haber, Another Project PAPERCLIP
[Nazi-VRIL Rocket Physicist](mindcontrolblackassassins.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ybmbley11.gif)

Disney and Jack Parsons
thelibertybeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/downloadfile.png

Is there are certain wavelength of light needed for telepathy? What medium do the particle-waves travel best in?

I was about to use a colloquial term that would besmudge one of the armed forces
youtube.com/watch?v=yfHmaPKHePE

Hey shills and fags, what do you have to say so far after seeing all the evidence there were multiple shooters not just a comped wolfgunloneman? Fucking CIA niggers literally visible in ten videos.

Plasma

"When you lay your head on your pillow, this is you and me… I mean come on guys"
youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w

Are you aware of the telekinetic and telepathy advancements that SkunkWorks have made in the past ten years? Horrifying.

Las Vegas: It Didn't Take A Village For Steve, Despite The Negative Press #Covfefe
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

Nope, doesn't interest me.

New World Order Winning Card

I came here because I couldn't believe I saw Vegas on the catalog... but I have to ask what the fuck is the point of this thread.

>> Use your autist powers and predict the next shitcoin moon mission

Lemme check the rolodex of terror

Is it possible to split electromagnetism and have just pure electricity and pure magnetism like how they split the nucleus of atoms? Would that be useful in any way or is it ridiculous?

- Lockheed Martin, the world's largest defense contractor, said the retired Paddock was employed by a predecessor company about 30 years ago. “Stephen Paddock worked for a predecessor company of Lockheed Martin from 1985 until 1988

electricity is like magnetism in time.

The magnetic compass was first invented as a device for divination as early as the Chinese Han Dynasty (since about 206 BC). The compass was used in Song Dynasty China by the military for navigational orienteering by 1040–44, and was used for maritime navigation by 1111 to 1117.

So then magnetism is electricity outside of time?

Yes

No!