>Taller than MC
>Older than MC
>Stronger than MC

This is godlike

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0413/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heard she was a rape victim passed around in captivity for years

MC i unbearable tho, his design and voice alredy bringing me physical pain.
You supposed to selfinsert as that?

You heard wrong, that was your mom.

The power of MC's dick will rid her of her powers. Like in all recent animes.

She's boring like the MC though, unlike Hime.

and she will still lose to the cock

I really like her, even more than MiliHime.

Hime is the cutest but I want to stick my dick in Red's boob window.

Femdom when

Do we even know how tall/old is she?

And she's going to basically love him even though he's fucking useless.

Isn't this just Birdy 2.0?

She is literally the Asuna-type character right?

She is apparently an onee-chan type character. And hime is literally MC imouto.

I hope she appears in casual clothes eventually

I can't wait for the doujins.

This, they better dress him up as a girl soon

>In a series with technology, mechs, magic & magi-tech
>Has a horse and a pointy stick

Ganbatte, February-chan!

but what if she is the MC?

Yes!

her boots must smell amazing after all that fighting

No, it's Birdy

He just has to poke the robot in the right place and he can manage a critical hit

It is ara ara

Posting again since last thread is dying, animators at work. That tiny art on the wall on the left looks like Mamika.

Did anyone check those daily updates on the site?
sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0413/
To me it just looks like it's retelling the episode.

>tfw the mc is a fucking manlet
>still want his dick

being chuuni is suffering

sauce

this

Literally Birdy 2.0 with less quirkiness

How do we know that he is a manlet?

Red might be an Amazon

She only cares about self-insert superior version of MC, not real world inferior MC. When she realized that she threw her sword but unfortunately too late.

She might be as tall as Asuna (168).

The MC from Aldnoah was a manlet so he might be one too.

i'm so fucking hyped for this show. god bless rei hiroe

fricking kek'd and checkd

>MC fucking someone stronger than him
Self inserts ahoy

Is it common to have the heroine stronger than MC?

Self-inserting fags want to be better than the woman actually. Every single self-insert fantasy has the MC becoming some OP faggot

So the next episodes will be a comfy SoL of fantasy LN characters living in modern day Japan?

It's fairly common, but the weak MC is still the one who solves most of the problems somehow.

In this one the fictional characters will probably deal with all the fights while MC will probably lead the investigation on hime, and she might also start interacting with him occasionally so he might convince her of something.

Rias from DxD and the girl from Witchcraft Works are stronger than MC

This season has so many potential waifus holy shit

>The MC is insufferable
How do you guys even enjoy romances like this when half of what makes up said romance is shit?

There won't be, she has a boyfriend waiting in her world that is better than MC in everything and is an MC as well.

Picked up, I need some more anime like this.

Sounds nice

Is it self insert trash though? It must be given the portions and the color of her hair

Who knows, MC called himself the narrator and not MC in the prologue. Within the one episode out he is basically just giving a home and paying the expenses of the anime and game characters that appeared.

This. I want to drop this anime only because hos unbearable is the MC.

This show is more or less a gathering of MCs, innit?

He's a Nip teen. By our usual metric, 99% of them are manlets by default, especially if they have to share food and living space with girls.

I never self-insert anyway.

So is she his creation from the future or some other dumb shit?

She is either the MC creation, his imouto's creation or the creation of both working together.

yes, i agree with you on that, but is he a creator/god to any of the characters? Obviously not Red, but the swords girl for some reason recognised him, mage boy seems to have been on the earth for some time and has been looking for his creator/god. Is it the kid's job to find creator/gods and hook them up with their creations?

Mage will never find 'a' creator since she is from a game, and those are made by a large group of people. And she is just a minor NPC, so the main director might not be handling her work himself.

MC is not a creator, but he might have been part of the creation of Hime's story if for example he helped his sister making it. If they go full meta, then the "narrator" MC is a creator as he is currently writing a story and in this case Hime is the main agent in it so he might be his creation.

Sounds sensible, throw in the fact that creations might be from the future and MC might not have created them yet or he might have had something to do with their design/backstory etc. Throws everything into flux. Mage was a girl, didn't notice that

Hime can also be a character MC knows, but who changed her appearance and outfit and is using her powers in a way the author didn't plan since she has a clear dislike for the gods and the fate they given to her.

For example a heroine that picked up villain clothes and villain artifact/powers/weapons after she was no longer under control of her god.

Is it anime original or based from a manga?

It's original and spoilers go up to episode 2 because of pre-airings.

>and the girl from Witchcraft Works are stronger than MC

Haven't been keeping up with the manga, have you?

>Haven't been keeping up with the manga, have you?
Not that user, but is he stronger than her now?

I sure fucking hope so

When everyone is an MC, no one is.

>rias is stronger than ise

you are actually retarded

No idea

>Taller than MC
>Older than MC
>Stronger than MC

Literally Godlike

what show

2017 is the season of taller older woman

spring 2017*