Are Italians white?

Are Italians white?

No

Race is a feeling.
The Bible tells us to focus on our own lives, not on our ancestors because it's fruitless and vain to jerk off to the idea of being hwhite.

They are europeans, but many of them aren't white anymore. Let everyone decide what is more important

damn i'm slow today

some are

Of course they are OP

Also sage

Who do mutts love more themselves or israel?

>Bible shit

Go to bed, grandpa.

>meme flag
>le 56% poster
everytime

most of the people in that pic look white

Acts 17:26 God created the races and the bounds of their habitation

They are not niggers, so they are white.

Do they have a job, unlike niggers.

Family values, unlike niggers.

Morals and values, unlike niggers.

Slaughter each other by the thousands, unlike urban niggers.

Yes they are white

Yes. What have you to remember is a large amount of people on 4channers are race baiters. Maybe they’re shills or trolls, but people will always answer no if you ask is ____ white. Even Jake Paul isn’t white to race baiters. They say all Americans are Hispanic mix race nonwhites too. A year ago no one ever race baited. It’s either shills or new fag trolls

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Of one blood.
Also doesn't disprove the point, since the current cucked governments are allowed to exist by God

If somebody told you to cut a dick of your newborn baby would you do it?

Meds are darker, than most European people, but that doesn't mean they are not white.

Furthermore, Italians are also a respectable and accomplished nation, and have done plenty to advacne the European civilisation.

Yes "of one blood" as in all human, all descended from Adam and created in God's image

I like what you were trying to do, but you should have reread this before posting.

yes

Yes. How could roman ostrogoth mix not be white?

SAGE

Wish I've a family like that.

Bunch of Italians I met and know are black.

Yes but it stops at Rome.

>whiter than you muhammed

idk but I wanna fuck that brace face cutie on the left with the nice feet

And God made America le 56% mutt, speaks poorly on focusing on genealogies, and says there is neither Jew nor Greek.
There's no justification for racial pride. The Jews, arguably the villains of the Bible and therefor the world are the progenitors and masters of racial pride and see what fruits come of that tree.

Neither Jew nor Greek in context of salvation, just like male and female. You're not saying sex doesn't exist either?
What are you, a dispensationalist?

/thread