Wtf Germany

Was just checking some shit about Germany on wiki and I saw that germans are only 79% of the population.When did that happen Hanz,you really need to turn on those showers again ASAP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany#Demographics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Ethnic_minorities_and_migrant_background_(Migrationshintergrund)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shocking. And this doesn't even include all those turks that cound as german because they got a german passport.

>one of the least white countries in Europe
>arguably the most successful, with the largest economy
Huh, reeeallly gets the old noggin joggin

Le_new_germans.jpg

I'd say we are realistically at around 65%, so not far behind you muttmongrels.

Well 11% are european(allegedly),but that is not reasuring,it's not guaranteed that they would assimilate and see themselves as german,which can only mean bad news,those 11% won't support any nationalistic movement because they enjoy the deutsche gibs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany#Demographics
You need to look who those people with migration background are.

Germany has 82 million residents and thereof 18 million with migration background and 68 million without any migration background.

Now, 10 million are Europeans, 2.5 million are Turks, 0.7 million are Africans (mostly North Africans), 0.4 million are Americans, 1.3 million are from the Middle East (thereof 1.0 million Syrians, Iraqis and Iranians), 1.0 million are ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) from Kazahstan, 1.1 million Asians and 1.4 million "others/unspecified" (mostly Jews, Volksdeutsche etc.).

Essentially, the problem people are the 1.0 million from the Middle East, 1/3 of the Asians and all of the Africans... and all of the Turks.

>>one of the least white countries in Europe
By American definition the only ones classified as "non-white" would be the 0.3 million sub-Saharan Africans and 0.9 million of the 1.1 million of the Asians. By those standards, Germans is more than 98% white.

You Americans classify the Turks, the North Africans, the Middle Easterns and people from Central Asia such as Armenia as "white".

the magic keyword is spätaussiedler/aussiedler. them and their children are considered foreigners according to these statistics, that's why it is hugely misleading. if either your mother or your father is such a aussiedler, you are also considered a foreigner, which leads to an artificial inflation of the numbers.

>2.5 million are Turks
Gastarbeiters were a mistake

They're successful because the ethnic Germans are work horses. The minorities just leech off them. It will be interesting to see what happens to the famous German work ethic 20-30 years in the future when the shitskins begin to equal the Germans.

>Gastarbeiters were a mistake
We know. They did not go back. Good thing is they do not mix with ethnic Germans and their birth rate has gone down quite a lot.

Why EU even have this policy of letting anybody who is from a EU state to go freely to any country he wants.It fucking sucks for everybody,prosperous countries get leeched off,all of my friends from childhood have leaved to the West,and half of the people that I talk to mentions that they will leave Romania in the near future because they don't get a ,,good job,,...Life is not that easy,you need to struggle a bit,good times will only come after hard work,you can't just go there and profit off of others hard work.

>Germans are workhorses
Stale meme, they work among the least amount of hours a week in the world, it's their policies that make them successful.
Try telling a turn he's white on here, also my point still stands, despite your dubious math, you're not homogenous and successful.

>turn
Turk

at this rate, germany will be le 56% in 2.53345 years. i hope pol is still here for that

I saw an article yesterday that Latvia has lost 1/5 of its population since it joined the EU. Really activates the noggin.

>at this rate, germany will be le 56% in 2.53345 years.
read the actual numbers from August 2017 and your own definition of "white" At this rate, in 2.5 yrs, Germany is still 98% white at US definition.

>Latvia has lost 1/5 of its population since it joined the EU
They weren't killed, Burger. They are safe and sound, working elsewhere.

The number is also bs. Latvia population has gone down since 1990. They joined the EU in 2004 and the rate of population decline did not accelerate, actually lately the population loss has been stopped.

i stand by my post, nigger

It will only get worse burgerbro,1/3 of Moldova's population have gone abroad and they are not even a member of EU.Never ever allow mexicans free pass into US.

>i stand by my post, nigger
Well, so you are wrong. We are 98% white.

it is true though,eastern european countries are losing a lot of their population to emigration

where do germans vacate? in italy? france?

Probably higher than 65% (70% is more likely, it can't be that bad) but rapidly declining thanks to your boomers not having kids and shitskins shitting out niglets

Welcome to 4th Reich, Germans truly colonised the continent without weapons this time.
t. immigrant, who will leave once I'm done with my education

You do realize practically all burgers on Sup Forums disagree with how our government defines "white" for the census, right? You're trying to use a definition we consider bullshit as a way of making your demographics not look as bad as they are. If you really agree with the American government's definition of white, then you can never again use the 56% meme, because that's us ignoring the government's definition. Otherwise we're 77% white.

>Germany
>98% white

Wouldn't that be France or Britain?

Blonde women love the BBC

and ofcourse it's the europeans that decide to have 150 kids per woman all of the sudden and not the muslims and niggers
right?

Is that your wife's soon to be son?

Fuck that's bad,why do shitskins make 10 fuckin babies,don't they realize that when you are piss poor and can barely sustain yourself,you don't just dump out a pack of shitlets.

And you don’t even say 74 percent of below 5yr old kids in Germany are Europeans or Volksdeutsche. Why?

I'm sure a large percentage of those non Germans are Romanian gypsies. Keep your trash to yourselves. You've ruined every major European city.

That's why gypsies deserve only gas,don't worry,they ruined every major romanian city too.

True. All the non-whites here are completely oblivious to how useless they really are.

>Mit Migrationshintergrund: Deutsche

>They're successful because the ethnic Germans are work horses
They work baby hours compared to the US. US/Japan/SK are pretty much the only countries where you'll find people talking shit about only working 60 hours in a week.

Germany was successful (and to a degree unsuccessful if you want to get into tank manufacturing in WW2) because they have high quality standards relatively speaking.

>79%
And thats the (((official))) numbers
I bet the realc ones are much lower

are there any influential jewish figures in Germany, in banking, industry, media, entertainment, academia? Serious answers plox

>Germans truly colonised the continent without weapons this time.
>They colonise to become now colonised
>If you colonise them you lose

Just some 'right to return' Germans, mainly from Eastern Europe.
They are pretty much a meme too, many Russians fake their heritage or claim to have one, marry a German woman, move in and then apply to the program

We got to stop Germans, whole continent will be like one big Bongistan by time of out grand-grand children

mutts

just side with China like we did and wait for the EU to collapse
if shit economy can't be used as an argument to not keep any migrants and send them all to Germany instead, then just copy Poland

Don't your shitty poor 2nd world country has a problem with gypsies and corruption?

We do not look like this

what has improved since then btw?
haven't heard any news of Greece for two years now

Oh yes,at this point I have no faith left,I just hope there would be some turmoil with riots like the one that happened in Ukraine,while I move to the Carpathian mountains and raise some uberkinders.

>being a chinese slave
no thanks

Unemployment is "down" to 20%, youth unemployment is a bit better
the Chinese are taking over (we let them on purpose) so more jobs are opening

Less instability, but many jobs are still not very viable/easy to make profit because the market is still crawling due to EU measures (they say they'll lift them within 2017)
other than that nothing, we still have the lowest suicide rates in Europe and hate jews and germany kek

They pay well, I'd rather work for them than the (((EU)))

youth unemployment is a bit better than it used to be*
down to 40% from 70% in early 2012

We have a lot of europeans here, eastern europeans in particular.
You don't really notice because the biggest groups are wolga Germans who are "russians" who spoke German in Russia and Polaks and those integrate so well that their second generation children tend to not speak polish at all and the third generation doesn't even know anymore that they are polish to a degree.

So the Chinese will take over your debt, like the EU did?

No, they're not interested in that
we'll just keep leeching off you and not pay anything back until you either kick us out or the EU collapses

Trump is half german and half scottish. Who cares.

What's your point?

That picture was debunked long ago, I'll keep an eye on you since you're either a shill or just another butthurt retard from greece

Of course they aren't interested. You are illogical.

Denial ain't gonna fix your country mate

Honestly, he sounds like a Brit larping as a Greek.

Posting meme articles, debunked bullshit you can't even read yourself and whining about superior countries won't fix your problems, souflakikos.

Rothchink bankers ruling zazikis kek

German women are hot. They like Muslim dick. They are on birth control so fewer kids. 79% is amazing compared to muttland

That's just because he talks like a pretentious faggot on an indonesian pottery board.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night

for a while now sadly
the crisis was manufactured so that the 2+ millions of "refugees" that arrived on our shores are sent to your country

>I saw an article yesterday that Latvia has lost 1/5 of its population since it joined the EU.

Do all Americans suck up Russian propaganda like this?

>German women are hot. They like Muslim dick. They are on birth control so fewer kids. 79% is amazing compared to muttland
You're fucking retarded, why do you fall for the bait so hard?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Ethnic_minorities_and_migrant_background_(Migrationshintergrund)

79% germans
15% other europeans
6% various shitskins

doing much better than (((America)))

>draws conclusion for the whole country based on cities
>doesn't differentiate between european migrants (which remain the vast majority, gyrosnigger) and non-whites
lmao
I'd be surprised that you're so dumb, but I guess if your people were smart you'd be a first world country.

>When did that happen Hanz
When our Leftists and Politicians started importing American college Campus culture.

Why is that even a fucking problem? In my country, us natives, make up only 16% of the population and are only the 3rd largest group. But it is not a fucking problem. We are doing great.

I just checked your country's demographics. Romanians make up 89%. Yet you are still a shithole. Also this -->

>Why is that even a fucking problem? In my country, us natives, make up only 16% of the population and are only the 3rd largest group. But it is not a fucking problem. We are doing great.
Because your natives are as bad as the other sandniggers.
Meanwhile in western countries the natives aren't complete shit from shitty cultures who contribute nothing.

Bye bye
you won't be missed

No it doesn't. It's 79% with "migration-background" i.e. anyone who has got a parent that didn't have German citizenship at birth.
There is a sizeable amount of Germanic/Nordic people and Spätaussiedler (Germans that were trapped behind the Iron Curtain after WW2) among them. It's still pretty shit already even though we're around 85% Germanic. But these numbers don't mean shit anyways, you have to look at the different age brackets to get an insight in the situation.

Germans want nothing more than to work as hard as possible to pay for their wife's sons.

The vast majority of those remains white (not counting greeks)
We have over a million russians alone, most of which are ethnic Germans.
What else do you have, boyo?
Also lmaoing @ how triggered you are.

Greeks count in that number and I've heard they are good workers. Maybe you should get a job as well..

Yep. Gonna leave this shithole because of that so gj Gregorios

Not everybody sits on gigatons of petrol infidel,and the people that emigrate towards West are low class subhumans.

>muh job
>muh economy
You're working your ass off for Achmed's children ,you do realise you're paying for your own race's extinction ?

>By american definition Germany is more than 98% white.

Europeans thought that they could only be on equal footing with the U.S. if they created a superstate and opened their borders to shitskins. Now they're stuck with millions of shitskins, the vast majority of whom will never work and their kids won't work either. You guys should at least ask your masters for gun rights and self-defense rights so you can defend yourselves against the shitskins like we do here in the U.S..

>Europeans thought that they could only be on equal footing with the U.S. if they created a superstate and opened their borders to shitskins
AMERICA PUSHED FOR THIS
You disgusting cunt.
Obama openly pressured Merkel to open the borders.
You're the fucking assholes who got turks into europe in the first place because you needed an ally in the middle east.
What the fuck is wrong with you, mutt?

Greeks are not Achmed. Neither are the Poles that live in the same house as me.

None that I know of in banking and industry.
There are some in the media but the most prominent one is probably a guy who polemicises against the EU and hates Islam.

The main kikery in Germany is by the Central Council of Jews in Germany which is a fully Israel controlled organization that does everyone you would expect from Jews: Being German when it suits them but being jewish when it suits them better. Always know better what Germany should do with its "historic responsibility" and so on.
One thing you'd have to add though is that they really don't know how to handle the current situation. When the invasion started the head of said council went on TV to say that different ethnicities cannot live together in the same territory (ignorant of the irony it seems) and that especially jews will have a harder time now because they are already experiencing hostilities from the mudshits in Germany. Then he got called racist and didn't know how to kike properly anymore. Splendid I tell you, a splendid amusement that was.

welcome to the club germutt

Neither greeks nor Poles have as high breeding numbers as muslims.

this

Yes, but if you talk about immigrants, that what the numbers include.

Literally you would be in that number if you would take a job in Hamburg ofr example.

they could if they converted to islam and each man had 4 wives

NWO capital will be Washington.

which they won't becauase Poles are too proud to convert and Greeks are blessed with enormous hatered towards roaches.
I know,but looking at current situation muslims are still big percentage of immigrants. Been to Frankfurt am Men lately, couldn't spot a white person.

>America made us do it!
You guys are really pathetic. I guess it's easier to blame everything on the U.S. than admit that most germans are self-hating cucks.

what's the average for someone to get married in poland?

I just want to leave this country ffs
This land is nothing more than a burning dumpster

Everything in this thread is some of the (many) reasons, why wife & I are going to be moving soon.