youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Now it's about /ourguys/ vs. various leftists and liberals on Andy Warski's YT stream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy
help.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=7X0DfmbI5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=JdgLhMtBwUY
diyexumik.wixsite.com/link/single-post/2018/01/06/Kraut-and-Reee-or-the-study-of-the-repressed-wigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=ur5IfDDkXY4
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Do it for her user.

any news about kicking destiny out of Twitch for violation of TOS?

> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER
> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER
> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER

Could somebody give this links to JF or BravingRuin so they can tweet them?

Is a little collection of Destiny tweets were his slander JF. He basically accuse him of:
> Having an anchor baby.
> Beign a mentally ill person.
> Raping a retarded girl.

It's not just about raping a retarded girl. There are multiple false allegations that can be disproven and show that he acted in bad faith.
Not only he asserted falsehood against JF and intentionally misread the court cases but he actually created a difamation campaign when he personally or by proxy riled up people with this storys to make them spread.

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

If you divided the country up into a black and white area then who would want to live in the black area?

Seriously, then you would have stockholm syndrome whites feeling bad for the blacks and want to import them out of pity.

SemiHourly reminder, Destiny violated Twitch TOS and should be banned

help.twitch dot tv/customer/portal/articles/735191-terms-of-service

>(2) your User Content does not and will not (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) defame any other person

> defame any other person

Like this guy

In the last thread you said that you wanted to see Spencer debating an Israeli >155792356

Well, on behalf of the JIDF emergency response team, Here I am. How can I be of assistance today?

Why don't US white nats move to a small US state and secede?
Why don't EU white nats move to Luxembourg or Ireland and make it an ethnostate democratically?
You guys don't want an ethnostate. You want to 'cleanse' NA and Europe of nonwhites.

point being?

It wouldn't just be black or white tho.
It'd be the current US minus a white ethnostate and minus a black state if they chose.

diyexumik.wixsite.com/link/single-post/2018/01/06/Kraut-and-Reee-or-the-study-of-the-repressed-wigger
My analysis on this fag
Pls don't get another site of mine b&

You're forgetting accusing him of abduction and unlawful arrest, both of which are crimes that carry prison sentences.

(1/3)
Time for a lesson in huwhiteness for the huwhiteness-deniers.

The biggest groups of American whites are British Islander, German, and Nordic; they all belong to the Northern European phenotype and cultural group.

This cultural group is often labeled "WASP", an acronym for White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

American culture was built on WASP foundations and the "Protestant Work Ethic."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

Nordic Protestants (UK, Germany, the early US, etc.) have been a distinct cultural group since the 30 Years War, and we eventually led the West into the Industrial Revolution.

Debate between The Alternative Hypothesis and Styx is agreed upon. The debate will be on Libertarianism, demographics, elections and Gen Z

(2/3)
Here's a map of the Northwestern European Phenotype.

It encompasses northern Germany and Denmark (home of the Saxons), the Scandinavian countries, the Dutch, and the British Isles.

These are the primary ancestors of the whites that settled the US; and also their main cultural ancestors.

It would result in another 'brother' war.

lol faggot. I want to remove a foreign ethnicity that wants us to submit to their pedophile god. Almost every single european country was an ethnostate 30 years ago

VIDEO WHEN

(3/3)
Here's a phenotype map showing how Nordics and Latins (southern Europeans) are distinct groups.

However this map also shows that Nordics and Latins are more closely-related to each other than they are to Semites and Central Asians.

Leftists and libs try to deflate the legitimacy of white nationalism by saying that Caucasoids include Semites, Persians, North Indians, etc.; while ignoring that they differ both genetically and culturally to a significant degree.

in six JIM

Styx is alright for a Libertarian he has some good points to make.

By ''this fag" I meant kraut.
I should've finished this a week ago when we still cared.

so you agree it's not about an ethnostate, it's about an all white NA/Europe? Would you be satisfied if it was only Denmark that became an ethnostate or does Europe need to have another war to make your dreams come true?

Yeah, what's the deal with you guys controlling the Federal Reserve, which is staffed by Jews who used to be on the executive board of Goldman Sachs, who then use the Federal Reserve to give Goldman Sachs a "stimulus"?

Also, why do you control all major Hollywood Studios, Viacom, and Disney?

Also, why does every US policy revolve around what AIPAC wants?

I like him. I don't agree with him on everything, but he's much better than Sargon. I would have preferred a debate between Styx and Woes rather than Sargon and Spencer

>why don't swedes give up their nation's and move to Luxembourg that exists under the EU anyway so isn't actually democratic
This happen for the same reason that faggots like you felt the need to bring diversity here, rather than just moving to the third world.

>Why don't US white nats move to a small US state and secede?
not enough supporters yet, might happen when whites become a minority

>Why don't EU white nats move to Luxembourg or Ireland and make it an ethnostate democratically?
European Identiatrism doesn't work like that.

Help me update the pastas, I can't do everything.

Also, we need another user to bake breads for awhile, I have to get some stuff from town.

I want what is mine, my country. The country of my forefathers.

Not bad, looking forward to the post about Sargon.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Spencer with moderation
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>***is now literally being sued by JF for defamation***

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

What we call kidnapping is actually two crimes: Abduction (taking a person forcefully) and Unlawful arrest (keeping a person from leaving a place without lawful right, like in a prison). Both individually carry a jail sentence. A kidnapper could, for instance, lure someone to their basement and lock them in, which would be unlawful arrest but not abduction.

By claiming he coerced her, he's accusing him of both.

To the Libertarian from the last thread re:"Hedonistic" White Ethnostate

I purposed that there were two reasons for life.
1. To Survive/reproduce(Darwinian perspective
2. to Discover the Truth

If the Ethnostate is one of the only ways for Whites to survive, then that's a virtue in its own right.
Imagine other races as an invasive subspecies. There's no reason whites should have to compete with Invasive birthrates in order to continue existence.

The search for Truth also justifies a white ethnostate. No other group of peoples have done as much for discovery and science as Whites have.
Their continued existence is paramount to continuing human progress at the current rate.
>Why?
Because if I'm making a Scientific predictive model, Historical success is a good indicator of future success.

A white ethnostate is NOT a hedonistic pursuit.
It has a practical use for the axioms we observe in this world that are constant.

DEFINE WHITE OR YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

It is about an ethnostate. Danish is an ethnicity. Sweden for swedes, Denmark for danes etc ad nauseum. You're talking about race.

I'm not in favour of mass immigration but I don't see a problem with the country being made up of 5-10% high skilled/IQ nonwhites (with ideology and birth rates taken into account)

Because first of all you'd give up the land your forefathers claimed and tamed. Also that entity would immidiately get subverted by US based NGOs and media and ultimately be regime changed.

HOW WILL YOU HANDLE THE TRANS-RACE ISSUE WHEN YOU CAN'T KNOW WHO'S WHITE RICHARD?

fixed Hourly reminder, Destiny violated Twitch TOS and should be banned

help.twitch dot tv/customer/portal/articles/735191-terms-of-service

>(2) your User Content does not and will not (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) defame any other person

> defame any other person

Like this guy

PROOF OF DEFAMATION (link these when reporting to twitch)
archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

Might be a while, Wix is a shit site with bad UI that should only be use as refuge after intense shoah-ing.

~The Daily Shoah - Episode 239~
(le funny meme, but also serious, WN podcast)

This ep. focuses on the Jews influencing US politics for Iran and the Middle-East; and also how leftists are unwittingly serving ZOG.

part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ur5IfDDkXY4
(show proper actually starts @17:30)

part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg

Would you really have a problem with the country only being 95% white if the other 5% were all doctors?

If you import high IQ non whites those will rise to the top of institutions and politics due to ingroup preference (or because they gang up on whitey) and then they'll change your society and politics to suit their needs. Why would Western nations, who reached the moon and split the atom need immigrants from countries without working sanitation to begin with?

you should add how his debate with Jim left him with tears

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then????

JF COMIN FOR THAT FITTY TINY

>Yeah, what's the deal with you guys controlling the Federal Reserve

I Imagine there is a large percentage of Jews in the financial fields and positions from which Chairmen of the Federal Reserve are usually selected from, whether by their own desire to eventually enter the Federal Reserve or otherwise.

>which is staffed by Jews who used to be on the executive board of Goldman Sachs

Janet Yellen was on the executive board of Goldman?

> who then use the Federal Reserve to give Goldman Sachs a "stimulus"?

Uninformed on the matter, as I am not an American Jew. Surprisingly, I know.

>Also, why do you control all major Hollywood Studios, Viacom, and Disney?

Go to wikipedia, research the earliest beginnings of those businesses ( Warner Bros, etc.. ) and find out. From what I've checked, the case in quite a few was because Gentiles chose to pay money to come and watch their shows in the early cinemas.

Warner Bros were poor nobody shoe-cobblers before buying a movie projected and going around from town to town working as entertainers, and instead of the ever-guiltless gentiles making a different decision, they decided to watch those shows because they liked them.

>Also, why does every US policy revolve around what AIPAC wants?

It didn't exactly, especially under Obama. If your policy revolved around AIPAC's desires, I suspect you'd actually be on your war to actually fight a war for Israel right now, as opposed to shitposting on Sup Forums about wars for Israel, don't you think?

AIPAC lobbies and in turn gets what it wants to a certain extent.

this is more precise imo

>I just want to replace our higher class with foreigners
Why?

Why is it always about such edge cases? Currently you have some of your biggest cities ruled by non white mayors.

He carries himself well but his whole "how will you avoid violence" question is disingenuous at best.

Depends on whether they have the right to vote and affect change in the country.

A cursory glance at voter exit polls tells us that race is the number one predictor for voting patterns.
In-group preference is an observable phenomena in children as young as five, about the time children are capable of acknowledging differences.

Non Whites in an Ethno state must not have voting rights and will be regarded as second class citizens when it comes to particular rights.

The worst part about Sargon's performance is that he never said a white ethnostate can't exist. His argument is actually, "Well there could be all these problems, so you shouldn't do it! Muh Locke". Spencer basically won by standing there looking like American psycho.

It needs to be addressed imo.

I want the fact of acknowledging racial differences and thus setting our own policies based on those differences to be a mainstream idea. Europe and North America are primarly white countries, and its our right and duty to protect our heritage. I don't mind some minorities, as long as its not a taboo to deport any criminals/illegals and block immigration. My endgoal is to have something like 85%-90% whites.

Sargon spends most of his videos defending white people from attack by SJWs, yet he spent this whole stream basically making the case that whites and race don't exist. It seems like he just tries to 'one-up' the Alt-Right rather than debate their views

I am not gonna let some fucking shitskins have my homeland you honourless nigger without roots.

>I purposed that there were two reasons for life.
>1. To Survive/reproduce(Darwinian perspective

Biologically you could say that's the only purpose of life sure, but that doesn't take "white" into consideration. A merit based society would be much better for good genes.

>2. to Discover the Truth
That would be your fulfillment sure. Tossing aside enlightenment principles doesn't seem to follow this path in my opinion though.

I haven't seen a valid case that an ethnostate is the only way for "whites" to survive. In any merit based society the whites would rise to the top, you can easily created a subculture of white pride without an ethnostate too. You could also make an ethnostate in a country that still has a large "white" majority ethically without kicking out all the rightful citizens of this country.

The reason I put quotes around white is there is a valid point to the definition of white being muddied in which specificity is important for an ethnostate. Is white a mindset? Is it a race? Are what races it is subjective? Are slavs white? Are greek's white? It's all a little anti-truth for me.

It's a bullshit question. Every single option leads to violence. There's already a great deal of violence, it's just the kind that Styx finds acceptable, black on white. What he finds unacceptable is white on black violence. All politics involve the use of force, he knows this. What he's asking essentially is "how will you make an omelette without breaking some eggs?".

Here's a basic, fundamental question.
Has any empire lasted forever?

When the US falls, what will bind the people there together?
It won't be blood, soil, creed, or civics.
Civic Nationalism is really meaningless and without a common people, a nation loses its soul.
What does it mean to be American?
Nothing, it's an abstract concept with no connection outside of America's existence.

Violence is an inevitable part of survival.

>if the other 5% were all doctors
I'd rather my doctor be a white person than a poo-in-loo who went through a third world medical school.

Therefore we should just abandon our countries to shitskins.
Fantastic logic!

Stop, Styx doesn't think black on white violence is acceptable, everyone who disagrees with you isn't anti-white.

You might be on to something there.

> You want to take these lands that were taken from you back.
And this is immoral...how?

> Go to wikipedia,
> it's just regular outcompeting goy
> there has never been any astroturfing on non-Jewish competitors via controlled unions or anything, goy
> there was never racial industrial blacklisting, goy
Well if you tell yourself that every day, no wonder you feel your shit to be justified.

admit it. we all wish we were andy rape warski at this moment of time. 6 grand a month. growing channel. could turn into something decent. and he doesn't really have to do much but be the guy in the background making laughs.
I'm fucking jealous.

I didnt say he enjoys it. If the safest option is to divorce yourself from your attackers and he's unwilling to do that, then yes on some level he finds it acceptable. That doesn't mean that he likes it.

His dumb puppy like personality makes for a good host.

>tfw Jim will never grandfather you into e-fame and $$$$

Andy is taking alot of risk. If he keeps on taking on these topics he will make aclu and splc hate list. There is also a good chance of his channel being shoah

Simple.
>give financial rewards for repatriation to ethnic homeland
>don't allow non-whites to buy land or rent from whites, but allow them to sell to whites
>no non-white immigration
>anyone who hires illegals faces severe legal repercussions
>financial benefits for white children
Would take time, but it would be less bloody than the current institution.

>A merit based society would be much better for good genes
False
An African doctor's black great grandchildren will regress back to the black average.

>a merit based society

That's well and nice, but you have to not have an existing, meritless underclass.
We have to make collective decisions for what is best when discussing survival.

We must look at who GENERALLY commits the least amount of crime(Whites, Asians) and who contribute the greatest amount to the search for truth?

Truth is not relative, it is a constant. The underlying principles of Reality are truth. The discovery of them will aid survivability as well as give a real purpose that transcends a single lifetime.

My ideas are much closer to enlightenment/Modernist principles than Hedonistic Relativism that you're espousing.

>What is the definition of White DUDE Xd BTFO

How much of a case does JF actually have against Destiny?

Yeah for his own good he needs to countersignal soon. Not that I'm not enjoying this shit.

Part 1 of this Daily Shoah episode explains how most US policy s done for Israel, and libtards and neocons are easily-manipulated to change their values to do whatever Israel wants.

None whatsoever.

Destiny will win that "defamation" case because Destiny is literally just reiterating what courts and doctors already said.

Destiny donors will provide him the best jewish lawyers, JFG is done.

not a great deal, as far as I'm aware slander/libel is very hard to prove and favors the defendant.
but the manlet won't have that much time to stream trash-tier games and 'debates' because of it so it's already a huge win.

> it's just regular outcompeting goy

It was in large part yes, going by the historical review of the events which led up to the success of quite a few studios. Granted, one can always "counter with" JUST X GOY as a retort. And granted I'm sure there was also a degree of shady practices involved, as there were with many American industries at the time ( And really, since the Gold Rush )

>there has never been any astroturfing on non-Jewish competitors via controlled unions or anything, goy

"It was all Astroturfing, Jew!" - Perhaps you should enlighten me a bit more about the percentage of "Astroturfing" responsible for the rise of Jewish Hollywood studios in the 20's and 30's that you seem to be well versed in.

>there was never racial industrial blacklisting, goy

Funny you should mention that. Part of the reason why quite a few Jews joined the entertainment industry was because it was much more accessible and perceived as less prestigious than many of the Anglo-Saxon blacklisted industries.

A court said JF raped someone?

no, they're just shilling

i know. it's funny seeing them learn that libel/slander is an actual crime.

Somebody get this manlet a booster seat.

No, the prosecutor did.
But that's a lawyer, so, with my new goalposts, I'm right !!!!1111

No, forced sterilisation for permanent workers, never citizenship or voting rights.
If they fuck up and someone in their family commits a crime, bye bye!

saved

ignore the shills, he has a great case.

So did anything interesting happen since the Sargoy Spencer debate?

I think only proving damages is problematic for him.

Well it requires some thought and debate but the courts and doctors in Texas stated that the Mexican teenager JF had run away from her family so he could make babies with her was mentally a child and unable to make serious life decisions for herself.

So the question is really about whether or not mentally challenged people are able to provide informed consent.

Claiming that JF 'raped' her is a little sensational but not defamation or really even a lie.

>forced sterilization
why? as long as the birth-rates favor the whites and there is no substantial interbreeding it's just pointless cruelty.

I see. So in the USA, if you are prosecuted for rape ( which has not happened ) you are guilty of rape. Wew lad, home of the free indeed.

What do these people achieve by defending such a dislikeable midget on the chinz against a bunch of broke ass hedonistic neets who would never ever spend a shilling on the midget even if danced naked with his kid in a bathtub.

Here's a shocking revelation
If the courts thought there was grounds for a rape case
They'd have
referred it to the FBI (because it's a cross-border case)

This is defamation.

BS. You can't call someone not convicted of a rape a rapist end of.

I am not currently talking to the hosts of the Daily Shoah, but "manipulating" the values of libtards and neocons in order to convince them to enact pro-Israel policies on the part of agents like AIPAC isn't even something I'd debate against, given that's their exact mission statement which is known to pretty much everyone:

"The American Israel Public Affairs Committee is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States." - Wikipedia

That is the declared principle of a lobbying group. As to why this is permitted in the US, ask James Madison, I guess.

So a court has never found JF guilty of rape but it's fine to accuse him of being a rapist?
It's pretty cut and dry. JF even warned him with a CnD and he carried on.