How do you 4chaners feel about brainwashing a entire generation of young whites?

How do you 4chaners feel about brainwashing a entire generation of young whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a start.

Bretty fucking good, fampai.

>HOW DO I DO MY JOB??!??

Pretty good

Feels good man.
I hope they start offing leftist cunts asap.

Good if it means this sick fucking religion gets BTFO.

Good.

We have effectively done what the damn communists did. We were shoved to the fringes for years and now they finally notice.

I'm raising a glass of wine to this one.

Now wait just a second, hold up. Are you implying that we are practitioners of the religion of Judaism, currently?

It's funny that this bitch probably can't even conceive that the students are mocking her with this shit.

Winning over this up and coming generation, over can only be the start...this momentum has to continue or it will be our demise.

Every election cycle, every white, atleast in America needs to be reminded that we are always one voting cycle away from being inundated with uneducated unskilled immigrants who will take what our ancestors built (and I am not talkin' cotton picking) and turn into a third world toilet.

At least it's actual Americans doing the brainwashing now

LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO

They didn't need brainwashing to see the truth.

+1
Exactly what I was thinking.

How could you people not be even a bit remorseful for what your doing?

Please god let this be real OP I just laughed my fucking head off. Her shock is the best part.
>Make entire curricula aroud white guilt
>Make laws to disenfranchise whites in employment and education
>W-what's with these damn right wing beliefs?
Really shells that pistachio.

are you insane?

For what? For instilling pride in the face of self loathing? For getting people to question a self destructive "progressivism"? For focusing on the values of self reliance?

Because we hate you.

Not enough. We need them to be what the boomers should have been.

rejecting your vile and disgusting 'brave new world' is the decent thing to do

this isnt good

Why should we? We have our goals.

This is great. And when these retards clamp down they'll just make it better. Keikaku intensifies.

We're just returning Whites to their natural state. Hail Victory.

What you people are doing is reversing years of social justice and taking us back to 1950

its more like deprogramming that brainwashing

Feels good. They are lucky to get a chance to interact with and learn from hivemind and take their lumps in the hurtbox. Even better that they have true freedom of speech and thought here. There are great men among the anons.

Consider the alternative where children are programmed by TV and other pervasive kike propaganda.

This is by far a very good thing for these kids.

why is that a bad thing

OP, I was forced to write a one-page poem about diversity in THIRD GRADE. I was fed pro-diversity books from the day I could read. I was told to allow unchecked immigration to my country along with generous welfare and affirmative action...and earnestly believed it for years...

Now imagine my surprise and rage at learning that I was lied to about the reality of race and cultural differences. About the reality of women.

I am middle class and lonely today BECAUSE I WAS GOOD! BECAUSE I listened to and believed women. BECAUSE I befriended incompetent blacks and selfish asians. BECAUSE I sacrificed for the common good, to the delight of those who would never do the same for me.

There can be no forgiveness for this betrayal.

Feels good man

We aim even further back in time.
Back to the times where leftist fucks and alien invaders were shot on sight.

You think THIS is enough to topple their agenda?? Not even close. We need to use Sup Forums as the core of our anti-marxist programming operation but spread out to more website and social media. We need to start reaching into actual public school. We can’t just target whites either, we need to target asians too, convince them they are being cheated by ((their)) agenda and get them to fight for us. We probably wont be able to get the niggers on our side and thats probably for the best, but we must destroy them internally. We can accomplish this by promoting drug use and increasingly degenerate behavior within their communities, to a greater extent that that is already happening.

We need to be proactive, now is the time to seize victory.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

You best be trolling nigga.

nice fake quote

Basically this.

that would be a dream come true

>brainwashing using the truth

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

This post made me so happy.

This new generation is going to save america, and you fucking losers cant do a thing about it.

fucking great because gen z is set to be the most conservative generation in almost 100 years because of this.

Good.

The fire rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=4K64uSgSEio

> 1950
Nigger, we're going all the way back to 1776.

>teaching white americans not to hate themselves or be degenerates is evil
fuck off

Gen z is less pc, but theyre not in any ways nationalist from my experience. Plus isnt gen z like 60% brown?

A few decades further than that my dear.

What do you mean by "you people"?

Proud
Wait till that teacher gets to lolocaust week.
Teacher why is the Holocaust always framed in a negitive light?

>white americans
lol

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

gee lady, maybe telling white boys that everything they naturally do is wrong/destructive/evil might be a start, even in college I still hear "Wite Pepo this and Wite Pepo That" It makes want to raise my future sons as right wingers proud of who they are.

>We can accomplish this by promoting drug use and increasingly degenerate behavior within their communities,

As if we need to help them with that. The few who reject their degeneracy will find their way out, but for the most part they'll end up sinking deeper and deeper the moment the gibs dry up.

We're taking society back to a time when standards existed. I am sorry if this upsets you.

Don't you mean enlightening?
It's called the dark enlightenment for a reason.

>remorse
Where do you think we are?

Pretty fucking good, desu senpai.

Read about Edward Bernays and the entire book "Shadow Men" before you ever post here again.

Because the cultural marxist society that's been making inroads since FDR deserves to get fucking raped and then thrown aside by us, the Gen Zers. Fuck you, boomer cunt.

>Teacher, why is the Holocaust always framed in a negitive light?
kek

> they literally cannot control their right wing beliefs, they talk about it constantly, everywhere
That's pretty much the trademark of Leftists all over the western world. Not only that, but they tend to shove their thoughts and views into everyone else's faces, too.

Typical though. A school counselor should easily be able to stomach different viewpoints, which should instantly disqualifies every modern day leftist from becoming one.

If by washing you mean the literal term of cleaning the shit out of something
Hows tat bad?

If only.

You Germans have experienced what happens when the far right takes over, why are you even on here?

This, to top it off the teachers spout their left wing politics on a daily basis into the children's heads. Shaming them because their parents voted Trump (or right-wing in general)/

>I am sorry if this upsets you.
Don't be. People who cry about changing society without bothering to learn why it must be fixed deserve no pity.

Want to talk about what happens when the far left takes over? Because they have the greatest death count with their inhumane "social experiments".

I want to see a white ethnostate in my lifetime.
>What you people are doing is reversing years of social justice and taking us back to 1950
I want to go just a tiny bit farther back, actually.

What do I say, just shaming them for being white is considered normal these days.

Getting fed falsified history about >muh slavery where the great jewish part is never discussed (they owned most slave ships).

Most Germans alive today have way more experience with hordes of Muslims crowding into their cities than they ever had with the nationalist and prosperous Germany of the past.

>asking for remorse...
>Sup Forums

pick one, faggot

Massive economic Growth and a country going from having hyperinflation and a failed economy to one of the strongest military powers in Europe in a handful of years?. They only lost because of the Russian Zerg rushing tactics bleeding them out in the East.

user, I don't want any to be lost. Even those who don't want help. Even those who work against my intentions.

Some have had the very nature of their logic hijacked by well-meaning, naive emotions. I feel bad for those who were used in that way.

Feels good man.

I don't hope we get a new Hitler. I hope we get a whole batch of them.

>Good luck Jews I hide behind a 1000 Hitlers.

This man, right here.

Everyone tries to bring people to their point of view

new harddrive, no memefolder, someone post good times > bad times pic

Good

This gives me hope that not everything is lost.

>Marine Raider
>Ribbon rack that thick in WW2
That man depicted is a certified badass.

Also, Fascism is authoritarian- Government control of companies. Gov control of things is bad.
Right-wing is more like small gov free market ancap libertarian. More like America at it's founding and when it was most prosperous (ergo taking us back before the 1960's).

You can't apologize for the truth though. People who blame others for brainwashing without ever trying to figure out WHY people are acting as they are must not care about the truth. So I don't care if they are uncomfortable with the changes. They laughed at my family & friends as their policies ruined businesses, communities, and countries. So I am working to make changes that benefit our whole society and I don't care if they are unwilling to learn. You can lead a horse to water...

That might just be why.

I'm not apologizing for it, I'd have to have regrets to do that.

I was used by the same machinations, which is why I pity them.

Ah shucks. I was hoping we could reset to late 19th century and remove every bit of this cancerous timeline.

Can you imagine how much we would've progressed if we were focused on improving humanity instead of being wage slaves in a machine that gives more power to the powerful?

It's not Sup Forums so much as Gamergate. All kids play games now. And all kids are exposed to the "radicalized" gamers who casually bash sacred cows. There is no way to stop this. Delusional Leftists don't even realize they are insulting LIBERTARIAN children as evil and "conservative".

Just watching the change on Sup Forums has been interesting. The SJWs overplayed their hand; the anti white male rhetoric was dialed up to 11 and people who were previously centrists started moving further and further right.
At one point it seemed like Sup Forums was mostly populated by live-and-let-live types of libertarians. Those days are long gone.
The change has been similar in wider society. Normal people are tired of leftist shit and they want to screech about extremism now that their shit is finally being opposed in a large scale.
We don't care if you call us sexist/racist/homophobic/islamophobic. Enough is enough. You tried your luck and lost.

get fucked kike

Here's the thing, how do we enhance the reporgramming of young people? Its not enough

>remorse

For doing god's work? Your semantics confuse me.

lets plays

Nice

Should we not be complaining about affirmative action? When it was created it was supposed to be temporary and now if you are against it you're an evil cracker white boi racist.

Not far enough.

How should they deal with students finally talking about things that matter? Good old liberal tolerance! You know, that bullshit that makes it okay for men to mutilate themselves like Bruce Jenner! To be a dindu! To give rimjobs to other men and fight in the jihad! Tolerance. That thing liberals only have when it's consistent with their agenda.

What that person should be asking is: why does someone need counseling for simply having different political views? What kind of controlling thought police bullshit is this?!

I require more

>Delusional Leftists don't even realize they are insulting LIBERTARIAN children as evil and "conservative".

Which is funny. When you want people's support in a democracy, you generally try to appeal to people who are in the middle and undecided, instead of pushing them to the other side by openly showing contempt for anyone who doesn't believe in your dogma.