What is /POL's opinion on vaping

What does /POL think about vaping?

Smoking is for poor people. I am glad people do it so I know who to avoid.

I'm vaping right now, but fail to see how this is relevant to the board

What if I told you that you are a poor person

It made my chest hurt

Vaping is for white people , cigarettes are for niggers.

Honestly not sure of the supposed risk-free health claims. Certainly believe its safer that commercial cancer sticks, but if you have pure tobacco that you are rolling yourself, who knows. Inhaling huge amounts of vaporized glycerin and other shit may wind up being worse for the lungs than just plain ole smoke

I prefer smoking but vape to save money.

I agree with a Leaf. What have you done to me Sup Forums?

It helped me quit smoking but I miss smoking in comparison to vaping.

If you must, then vape.

Inhaling glycerin vapor has been studied for decades because it's used in smoke machines. It's safe. The flavoring is the real variable, but compared to what's in smoke I find it hard to imagine that it could be worse.

same

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are wrong. It is the poor AND the rich that smoke... Both groups say " fuck-it "

Does it cause the effects of cigarettes? Like being exhausted after climbing some stairs and stuff?

It is the quintessence of faggotry.

the classical liberal faggot vapes. its fucking idiotic if you ask me. no smoking is the way to go. real tobacco or cigars from time to time are acceptable

Mouth Fedora.

Just smoke a stogie or a dart like a man, you faggots.

>Inhaling glycerin vapor has been studied for decades because it's used in smoke machines. It's safe.

But are there studies for prolonged daily usage? I hope we can get some data on that and the effect of the flavorings soon, I'd hate to see a new generation have their lungs ruined due to some shitty vape juice.

Bigger things to worry about like white genocide

Degenerate as fuck, mostly done by dirt bags wearing flat brim hats and drinking Monster.

That said, my wife and I are attempting a drive through vape shop soon to see how it does with a friend of ours earning a percentage to blend. And hopefully we can sell a red bull here and there too. She also has a qt girl pal who I'm going to approach as a part time brand ambassador.

I'm only pursuing market demand, user.

I can see the nose in that smoke, too scary for me, not vaping any time soon.

>tfw vape
>tfw switched from cigarettes to vape and began to like vaping
>tfw cigars are still the best and I like to buy some now and then

Wished the industry was more homegrown. China takes in way too much. Needs more deregulation.

Really fucking gay, but it's cheaper than fags.

Fedoras for your mouth.

I vape and sometimes buy cigs feels guud maan

If you use a box mod and flood a room with some faggot muffin flavor, then you should be gassed. Get a Juul or some shit and do it discreetly.

Did you know nicotine suppresses aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen? Look it up. All you fags worried about being soyboys should be vaping.

Pipe=Cigars>>>>>>Quality Cigs>>>>>Average Cigs>>Vaping>>>Poor Person Cigs

Completely buying into the anti-smoking campaign is the ultimate form of Jewish cucking. Smoking quality tobacco is one of life's great joys.

Uuuhhh...good...good luck?

tHIS

I don't give a shit what any of you faggots think
Been smoking cigaret since I was 12 years old.
Stopped a hundred time because I also do sports and it was aids but then what am I supposed to do when I wait for things. You just can't compare how much it impacts your breathing capacities.
Ahhh... the joys of feeling your lung expending at its maximal capacity.
Fuck you all.

Not at all

I smoked for 14 years and switched to vaping for about 2 years and now I haven't had nicotine in 8 months. Fuck anyone who is against vaping.

I just wanted to start vaping for the fun of it
I'm not a smoker
Would you recommend?

Nah
An addiction is never good
And its pointless to vape without nicotine

Weed extract only

I thought it was like smoking hookah
With different flavours

Definitely not, nicotine addiction sucks man

this

\/ /\

People using it to get themselves to stop smoking is good. All the millennial faggots running around acting like it makes them cool are fucking stupid.

I'm vaping now. There is really no downside to it.

>Mouth Fedora.
Exactly.

Plenty of oils that have 0 nicotine.

Yeah don't; nicotine addiction is awful. don't subject yourself to it for no reason.

Stupid shit to entertain plebs and drain their wallet with no benefit whatsoever.

Its great, its what smart cityfolk do but rural retards think its retarded. Then again their idea of recreational drug use is making moonshine in a shack and having sex with their cousins so you cant blame them for being so stupid when they were born into it.

I smoke cigs but keep my box mod in its "protective bag with a string tie" on me at all times.
>fuckers like a poolball in a sock honestly
Also it aint a weapon im just keeping my vape clean and protected.

Get your nicotine from pipes and cigars like a man

Vaping is for soyboys and numales

We fucking get it OP. You vape.

I like smoking hookah but don't like that it's too cumbersome and the preparation takes too long.

Will I enjoy vaping, does it feel similar?

I vape CBD. No nicotine. It has helped with pain. Either that or taking a Rx nsaid. I will take the CBD any day. Also helps cut my anxiety.