My First Original Meme

I finally feel like I've accomplished something in this life.

lel

Your meme is bad and you should feel bad

wow user you have a gift
i think this might be the start of something big
you might be the next Michelangelo

Do you like mine?

You lost today kid. But it doesn't mean you have to like it.

There was an attempt.

This meme would work a lot better if he didn't have a stupid smirk

Kill yourself for this awful cringe post.

should say "press x to"
fucking retard, now kys.

Reminder that Spencer is a meme thief, he isn't a Sup Forumstard and didn't even know what a ballpit was.

good memery post it on the 504um

fixed that 4u ahmed

Nice

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

I don't understand how anybody who saw the debate could conclude that Sargon lost. Spencer couldn't even define what is white, said there are no purity with polish identity (pretty sure than a ___ski will be considered more polish than a Muktari even though both are poles), asked for more government authority (running the tests to see who's whites, forcing non-whites to leave, paying non-whites to leave, attacking other nations to create other ethnostates) promoted hereditary aristocracy, called for a monarchy, was pro censorship (it's ok when they do it, bad when others do it to them), endorsed political violence. It was really humiliating for Spencer...

>concerned this wasn't the first post

Thanks user

Where can I send you my 1million$ check for your reward money?

Your failure is merely a potent of disappointments to come.

Is that a dog pissing on something? I don't get it.

I like this one