Friendly reminder that Kirino is 20y in Eromanga Sensei

Friendly reminder that Kirino is 20y in Eromanga Sensei.

Also, she is now older than the average anime MC.

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/218/1218572/#eid1218556
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B06XJ1GB3R/ref=as_li_ss_sm_ld_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=13031&creativeASIN=B06XJ1GB3R&linkCode=shr&tag=akibablog-22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks so awful, they just put her old face on a body that doesn't fit her. Nanoha made the same mistake when they had Nanoha and her lesbian friends grow up.

So, Kirino is here, but the stupid boy isn't? Did Ayase go yandere and made Kirino a widow?

How old is Kuroneko doe?

21y.

She is from 96.

She sudoku'd herself after the heartbreak. , so not applicable.

Fuck. I hope she didn't loose her chuunibyou. Waiting for her cameo.

so i guess we'll get incest confirmation in the cameo?

>20 years old
>still has a baby face

I though she went to spain to study. Is she back yet?

I'm more than sure that Kirino is still 16 ON Eromanga Sensei.

So how old is the shorty loli model now then?

IN*, which means that Sagiri is 4 years younger than Kirino, which means that Kirino being 26 only means that Sagiri is 22(taking in count the 10 years timeskip in-universe).

that would be awesome

She is with Tsuneki learning rough stuff

So Tamaki is 12-13?

>Kousaka siblings show up
>they introduce the wonderful world of incest to the MCs

holy shit ! koruneko is now older than me !

So, is it established how long after the end of Oreimo does Eromangasensei's story start? At least implied?

Yeah, she should look like a 60-year-old, because that's how all 20-year-olds look!
Just wait until you figure out that she is a drawing.

At least is the same universe, but they have modern consoles like PS4 and XO.

How old were she in Oreimo?

Do you have the source from this

In anime. They had a dreamcast in the original.

Kirino was born in 97, we know that time passed since Oreimo ending as the technology in the first ep of EMS seemed more '17-like.

>still looks like trash
as expected

There are a few OreImo cameos and crossovers.
This is Ayase now

Check your fucking sources idiot, here she's 18 years old and not fucking 20 years old.

Besides this has nothing to do with ero manga sensei or the Cameo it's a campaign launched by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications this time in regarding of elections.

Stop spreading nonsense and misleading people. Get your facts right you noob. This is a campaign for some kind of elections. Kirino is a model of that campaign. She's 18 years old here.
In other words this has nothing to do with Ero-manga sensei or the upcomming cameo. Besides the story of Ero-manga sensei doesn't take places years after Oreimo that's rubbish.

Source of the pic:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/218/1218572/#eid1218556

RUINED

FUCK
WHY DIDNT THE MC END UP WITH AYASE
LOOK AT THAT PLOT

this is so hideously drawn why

My sister is 27 years old and still has the face of a 15 year old.

Dude that's a fucking doujinshi, this thread is full of trolls and lies.

Because it's from one of those anothology fan book things. It's not from eromanga sensei despite what user is trying to sell you.

>Middle school uniform

Are you trying to fool me, user-kun?

Ever seen a Japanese Titty-Mag?

>making a Kirino an old hag
She was fine as a JC you fuck

>doujinshi
nah
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B06XJ1GB3R/ref=as_li_ss_sm_ld_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=13031&creativeASIN=B06XJ1GB3R&linkCode=shr&tag=akibablog-22

She ages like wine.

Soon she will be a lovely office lady.

>20 years old
>still has baby face
Inferior genetics which will only worsen with an incestuous relationship.

小1 so 8 years younger than Ruri.

>tfw same age as kuroneko

>tfw user is same age as my imouto

>mfw people say tfw and mean "that feel when"

Bless you user, you tried so hard on that reply.

>tfw you will never live in a country where the government launches propaganda about incest love

why?

I still can't believe their government picked Kirino for this notice.
>hey youngfags you can vote now
>don't forget to fuck your sister

So, 7?

She should be 13 by now.

National best girl

And what the fuck is wrong with that? Kirino is officially the cutest anime character ever drawn/created/designed. Now we have Japan's confirmation on that fact.

No, they don't. No girl ages well.

Nah, her upgrade is the cutest ever.

>tfw I will never have lewd chu2 sex with 21 years old Kuroneko

So this is the same universe?

God damn, is this alternate reality nothing but incest

>waaah character design changes waaaah

I'm 20 and have a baby face.

>20
>picture says 18
what is with all of these fake news threads

So, do we have a picture of adult Ruri?

No, she was murdered in Spain.

that was 2 ywars ago you newfig
Dont you remember the threads?

>tfw younger than my imouto but only for a few days because of that rule

At least they are fucking something, user
Something is better than nothing at all

Abe is desperate for japanese babies.

Thanks for reminding me about oreimo. I'm gonna go fap to that colored doujin where he fucks all the girls different days of the week now.

She is still 16y in Eromanga Sensei, since the OreImo After Story happens in Vol. 3 of EMS.

I got it covered senpai.

>kirino is 20 something now
>never got to marry kyousuke
>they tried to have a kid once
>she miscarried at 12 weeks
>blamed herself, slipped into drugs and alcohol
>rarely leaves the house, lives with kyousuke
>he leaves for work at 6 am, she's in bed, he leaves some food on the counter
>most days when he gets back it's still there, she's passed out in bed drunk or high or both
>kyousuke picks her up, carries her to the bathroom and bathes her (she's usually pissed herself at some point during the day)
>dresses her in new pajamas and puts her back into bed, he climbs in and reads to her or tells her about his day
>she just lays there, if she's not still unconscious
>he falls asleep while holding her hand
>wakes up, does it all over again

>Bigger 'older' body
>Head and face the exact same

Look weird

Imagine her domming you

Just as I said in the other thread, I don't give a fuck about the Eromanga shit, just want Number2 doujins.

They've been hinting at like some sort of Cameo/Project with EMS that included Kirino Kuroneko and Ayase. I guess that's it?

Fucking Takuji has like some insiders or something because the latest doujin also has Ayase with rather large tits. She looks ridiculous. Fire Kanzaki and hire Takuji goddamn.

20 years old and still too young. Needs to be 25 to be in my ball park.

It's Nii-san, you filthy peasant.

my dick demands more

post pics

Fuck you, user. That's sad.

Oh god. Ayase-tan is wonderful.

She looks pretty thicc on the left.

>one day kyousuke comes home, hears the water running
>thinks she might have gotten out of this slump, calls out to tell her he's making dinner
>no answer, but he's used to it
>puts some rice in the rice cooker, starts steaming some vegetables, and puts some meat on the stove
>water still running after 30 minutes
>he gets a little worried
>heads to the bathroom, the door is open
>kirino is in the tub, the water is overflowing, and the whole bath is stained a light red
>kyousuke calls the ambulance, shuts off the water and starts wrapping up her wrists with some towels
>taken to the hospital, he sits up all night waiting to hear what's happened
>calls into work at 5 am when his bosses are getting in, saying he needs some time off which he luckily gets
>nurse finally comes to talk to him, say she lost a lot of blood but he got to her right in time
>kicks himself for being so stupid, she could've died while he was cooking dinner
>she's going to stay in the hospital a few weeks, then it's a mandatory 3 months in a mental ward
>time passes very slowly in the sterile settings, she doesn't say much, just looks at him as they sit together
>kyousuke reaches out to their old friends, who stop by to visit her, even manami
>kirino just looks at kyousuke while they fret over her and bring her flowers or candies she used to like

Except they didn't change. That's the point

I really hope number2 sees this.

He already did. The latest doujin has ayase with huge tits.

Why so edgy user? Did Kirino do something to you?
I thought you were going to kill her

>tfw Kirino became an ambassador of Japan
Can you say the same thing about your waifu?

can't find it

Everyone's seen it by now. It's the one with Kirino and Ayase getting fucked by Kyousuke while wearing wedding dresses. Yes, Ayase has huge tits compared to previous Ayases by the same artist.

She died a long time ago. You ever hear the expression "hope dies last"? It's true. She held out hope for so damn long that things would work out, that she'd be together with kyousuke forever, that they could have a normal family. But life has a way of chipping away at every last hope and dream you could possibly have. At the end, that last wave of reality eroded the last bit of hope and something breaks inside of you. You realize nothing you do will get you any closer to the dreams you held onto so dearly, the wishes you had for a better future. Kirino's struggle was courageous, but like everything in life, it was never meant to be. She will never have the happy, quiet life with Kyousuke she wants, and as that becomes more clear her mental state will slowly decline until she just can't take it anymore.

user, I don't know how old you are, but 20 is still incredibly young. A lot of women don't lose their babyface features until their 30s.

>Japan's ambassador is the poster child for incest
just ban condoms and release PSAs telling everyone to fuck
otherwise Japan has to import foreigners

Good lord, look at how that plot thickened.

You must really hate Incest, not-Sup Forums user.

Only voicefags like Ayase. She is trash and her voice is the only reason I figure she has any popularity cause otherwise she is just a yandere kirino knockoff.

Nanoha did it fine but it looks trashy here.

MUH

Fuck off, Ayase-tan is the miracle of the universe.