Start taking SSRIs

>start taking SSRIs
>start feeling apathetic towards politics and current events
>start feeling very attracted to jewish women

It's...just a coincidence...right?

They're simply helping you free your mind

Years ago, my father went to a hypnotherapist to stop smoking. After his sessions were done, he smoked as much as ever. However, he never ate pork again.

We are all Jews.

what is it with everyone being on some sort of medication? this shit can't be good for you.

This is literally the only attractive jewess in the world. I would even spare her from the ovens just because she’s the qt from at&t commercials. I would gas Eva Green though, I never cared for her

meh, being on the internet all day isn't good for people either but there's not much else to do

She's certainly a looker but look at the shit she peddles, typical kikery. Straight up JAP cunt propaganda mouthpiece.

weak minds that cant cope with life. a strange bunch. my own sister-in-law started taking anti-depressants after giving birth to my nephew since she realized a kid needs more care and time than she's mentality capable of handling so she drugs up and spends as little time with him as she can

Eva green is not a jew

Dunno about the jew thing, but an SSRI is a mood-altering drug which will definitely affect your interest and motivation and change your habits. All of those drugs, such as Prozac and Lithium and thousands of others, will probably change who you are as a person over the course of the first 6 months after taking them.

Lithium, for example, will turn people into zombies. It tends to shut down emotions entirely (followed by your liver 2 decades later, but i digress) - which is what it was designed to do, so working as intended. Dunno what SSRI you're taken. They're not all the same, and they affect differently.

t.shrink, jew

god dammit what a fucking waste of a get. I'd take that back if I could. I feel like I've betrayed the community.

oh shit she is. well fuck

(checked)
do the opposite of what jews say. take your meds.

not sure why you're apologizing when it was a solid post

Don't even care, those eyes melt my soul.

>t.tyrone hernandez

I thought SSRIs break your dick

Back to the oven with you, witch! You won't fool me again!

czeched

Excuse my retardation but what is SSRIs?

good post but very forgettable get

seriously, don't get me wrong. the "weak mind" thing is bullshit. a lot of people need help and drugs will do that. there's no reason to make everything harder than it has to be when there's a safe and easy way to lighten your load. Only a retarded keeps doing shit the hard way.

half of my clients are potheads. i treat them as self-medicators and trying to build a plan around that habit. same thing. if it's lifting you up instead of dragging you (or others) down, then it's fine.

m i l k e r s

a z k h a k i

>I thought SSRIs break your dick
They are prone to having "sexual side effects" but not always. However, taking SSRI's during early pregnancy has been directly linked to your babies having autism. Don't let your bitch take that shit if she is/might be pregnant.

The same is happening to me, except that I liked Jewish QTs since before

>2018
>not being fully versed in all classes and mechanisms of mood-altering drugs
GAYLORD!

SSRI's make your dreams and creativity go away, they are VERY bad for you and it will easily take 5+ years for your brain to start to dream again.

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

you betrayed humanity by being a Jew

really damn.

desu I would never breed with a girl on ssri, women are crazy enough.

no shit?
also
>caring about politics

who is she?

>really damn
That's fucking horse shit but they will give you E.D. after so many years of use

SSRIs killed the Spacejew Princess (the one from the old Star Wars movies, Leia whatshername). They are illegal in civilized countries. If you want to die a painful death, go ahead and take them.

Tvs The Milk Maid
>this new
Leave kiddo

I'm on SSRIs for a headache issue. Can't say I'm feeling any different in terms of outlook.

You've taken the blue pill, which is the true red pill. Enjoy life.

They kill by forming a plastic-like substance around your heart which will make it difficult for it to pump blood. Result is extreme pains and death from Heart Attack. Always reject the medical jew.

I started taking SSRIs and stopped when I was in a gun shop looking for the best shotgun to take with me to force awakens.

It takes 20 years to form that layer but only one year of taking them. So if you did, enjoy your death. There is no antidote.

>20 years to form that layer but only one year of taking them
please explain

Why do you keep replying to yourself, autismotron?

I took SSRIs for two years. During that period, my sex drive was so high that I would jerk off 4 to 10 times a day, sometimes one after the other. This included sex with my wife once or twice a day.

After two years of my dick being raw I decided to stop, which was a hell of its own kind. I'd get brain shocks every 20 minutes that made talking to people awkward for about 3 months. Sleep was almost impossible without some kind of help so I took up smoking weed. Drug free for 5 years now, thank fuck.

Can you back this up scientifically from a source like ncbi?

>>start taking SSRIs

stop caffeine
stop drinking carbonated beverages
stop eating sugar
stop artificial sweetener
stop ibuprofen
stop getting vaccines / flu shots

Well, you could try Biofeedback to get rid of it, but the outcome is not always guaranteed.

The point is... forget Pharma. The Devil controls it.
Always rely on other means. You can heal cancer with baking soda. No joke.

Fuck off mutt. You're dead anyway, same as your shitposting cheeseburger

>stop getting vaccines

So close to not being a retarded post, then you had to go all Jenny-McCarthy on us. Jesus christ. C'mon. Google 'herd immunity' and research the safety of immunizations.

Semites are descendants of Shem (one of Noah sons) This includes Arabs, Jews, and other Africans. Noah's white sone, was the father of Europe. Noah's Asian son went East from Turkey, and spread his seed there.
WE are not all jews.

Im on eacitalopram

I think they are helping me lose my anxiety or at least some of it but also change my habbits towards more productivity as it applies to school specifically. I geuss im being less of a lazy fuck.

Actually ive been on them for 2 or so months and have had more dreams. More vivid dreams

Demand the kosher single dose vaccinations for your children, which are normally reserved for god's chosen master race. These single dose vials do not contain mercury preservatives, which are neurotoxins.

If educating yourself is too much to ask, at least read wikipedia on the subject. millions of people were recently infected by vaccines

>be a good goy and dumb down your children, so jews appear more intelligent

the lithium zombie liver thing is only when taking the high dosages prescribed as psych meds (900mg average). Lithium is consumed as a trace salt in mineral salts and waters since forever, and in these small doses (~10mg) can have positive effects (stable moods, less anxiety) without the complete loss of emotion and toxicity. Probably should keep the real crazies on it still.

Ive been taking SSRIs for a while and the only thing ive noticed similar to yours is the attraction to jewish women.

lexapro fucked me up like I was on mdma

I was on Prozac (40 mg) per day from ages 17-20. I had suicidal thoughts and my parents/doctor felt this was the best answer.

Even though I've been off of Prozac for 7 years, I still can't get a hard erection. It fucking sucks. Don't take fucking meds.