en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Baltimore_protests
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00520080&cycle=2014
lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Donnelly
linkedin.com/in/lorraine-donnelly-273b8b4a
archive.is/NMSDY
activistpost.com/2015/04/baltimore-riots-product-of-soros-machine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>friends of democracy
so... friends of a dead political ideology from ancient greece?

Who's the signatures ?

Keep them coming my good man

Were these for which protest? Freddie Gray?

any body hurt harmed as a result OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Baltimore_protests
So they were set up with help from Baltimore officials and police?

bump
good stuff desu
this would have been BLM brand protests about freddie gray being arrrsted

whad it mean?

keep posting, im intrigued

False flag

We need to out whoever belonged to friendly LE and see if a network can be exposed.

Hard to say yet, but people need to pause and reflect on the possibility that you could be right.

>Hard to say yet, but people need to pause and reflect on the possibility that you could be right.
Is there any more documentation that makes it seem that the city of Baltimore was in on a riot? Fucking saved for later dissemination to the webs.

What am I looking at, and how can we use this information?

Friends of Democracy.
Created by the son of George Soros.
George Soros is a covert agent of the House of Rothschild. A fixer.
The Rothschilds, a foreign family, controls the finances of the US through its Federal Reserve.
Anyone on the payroll and working on behalf of the Rothschilds should be registered as a foreign agent. And why is the yellow menace allowing captcha to cripple the site?

google activist post baltimore riots

remember that all (((conspiracies))) have a kernel of truth to them

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Bump

Come on OP indulge us and post.
What's the story on these

[Desire to know more intensifies]

the usual, jewish antifa kiking around

this seems like something to send to friendly media and authorities

Man, could never work on a force where NGO groups have us already pre-separated into 'friendly' and 'hostile' LE. That's super fucked up

All of those sigs are signed by the same person. Too obvious

LE means law enforcement, crooked cops on the pay roll of this group

Theyre clearly all in different hands and different inks lmfao BTFO keep going OP

i visited my brother in philly over christmas, first time in many years, and i was curious to know how he had got so much money. my brother’s a fucking idiot college dropout who works at a fucking dollar store. black fucking sheep of the family. i knew there could be no way he was able to have the house he did, the car he drove, and be able to buy the gifts he got me (got a nintendo switch tho, thx)

some snooping around his “””home office””” while he was out at the grocery store turned up a bankers box with some really (((interesting))) stuff in it

this is great shit

I had a similar story with my dad. I went snooping one day and found a gym bag with gasmask, nipple clamps, dildo and all sorts of other bdsm related stuff.

Please continue your story though i'm interested

BUMP this thread faggots

Contact tiplines

any check stubs?

B U M P

U

M

P

There's so much shilling at the moment this probably won't get much traction, but consider going through Judicial Watch and make new threads if this one fizzles.

BUMP

bump

This

this keep reposting

shills are leaving it alone hoping it dies

don't let it

Group spent 3.4 million in 2014
13k in 2016

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00520080&cycle=2014

boobs

JUSTICE BUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

In case it wasnt clear, this is a Soros group

Bump. This needs to be seen

We need to create, if it doesn't exist already, a central site to look up all past/present and possibly planed subversion operations by these Soro's organizations.

Who is D.A. Donnelly?

I fucking love Sup Forums leaks
save this stuff anons

get ready to unleash it on the net like a diarrhea

Good thread. have a bump.

More bumps from the greek god

how many pages of documents do you have? Do you still have them or just the files

Bump

Bump

Moar!!!!!

moar

Bump

Bump

lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Donnelly

follow the money user.

Who is Donnelly?

┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈HM┈HM
┈╱┈┈╱▔╲╲╲▏┈┈┈HMMM
╱┈┈╱━╱▔▔▔▔▔╲━╮┈┈
▏┈▕┃▕╱▔╲╱▔╲▕╮┃┈┈
▏┈▕╰━▏▊▕▕▋▕▕━╯┈┈
╲┈┈╲╱▔╭╮▔▔┳╲╲┈┈┈
┈╲┈┈▏╭━━━━╯▕▕┈┈┈
┈┈╲┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈▏┊┈┈┈┈┊┈┈┈╲┈
┈┈┈┈▏┊┈┈┈┈┊▕╲┈┈╲
┈╱▔╲▏┊┈┈┈┈┊▕╱▔╲▕
┈▏ ┈┈┈╰┈┈┈┈╯┈┈┈▕▕
┈╲┈┈┈╲┈┈┈┈╱┈┈┈╱┈╲
┈┈╲┈┈▕▔▔▔▔▏┈┈╱╲╲╲▏
┈╱▔┈┈▕┈┈┈┈▏┈┈▔╲▔▔
┈╲▂▂▂╱┈┈┈┈╲▂▂▂╱┈

BUMP

linkedin.com/in/lorraine-donnelly-273b8b4a

She was DA in Philadelphia during the time. Is this her or him?

Ps. Sorry for the shitpost earlier with reference to law and order. It was too obvious.

i'm with you on this

post 'em all

26 pages of instructions, 7+ levels of authority fuhin ell... any info on abbreviations? or did I miss something?

i’m almost 100% certain this isn’t the only time he’s been involved with people like this. he started taking trips during 2014 which he posted a lot to instagram, visiting minneapolis, st. louis, and reno that year. considering he’s always been a beta loser, i didn’t really understand why he decided to travel a lot or how he paid for it all, he’s always been a homebody. but since i hadn’t really spoken to him in years (we stopped talking on bad terms) i didn’t really approach him about it, and his loner status mostly kept the family in the dark about what was going on in his life - other than his occasional whining on Facebook and suddenly newly found “love” of traveling

i just figured that maybe he started dealing opiates or something, he had an oxym prescription in 2012 for a while after a pretty brutal leg break (i’m not shitting you, this idiot tried to take a selfie at the philly library a la rocky, tripped, and tumbled down the concrete steps). i guess that maybe it was all drug money and that it’d be best for me not to get mixed up in all that shit (btw kill your local heroin dealer, it’s killing Whites)

buuuuut now with this it’s pretty fucking clear how he was able to pay for all this shit, it was never drug money. there’s absolutely no possible conceivable way this is all he’s done. considering his traveling and ostentatious lifestyle, i’d be willing to bet he’s on some sort of lucrative payroll

and he’s never ever been political. he doesn’t care about that shit, knows that his vote doesn’t matter. this is definitely all just for the money. we grew up in poverty, and while i worked my ass off through school to make a life better for myself he fucking slacked and now look at what that got him. fucking ingrate

OP????? Keep dropping please.

President Donald J. Bump

there isn’t a glossary in the doc, i guess that’s covered elsewhere, the security level shit doesn’t make sense to me either. unfortunately these were the only five crumpled pages i could turn up from that box before i had to bail, but hey, it’s got some good shit on it

Official PAC Name:
FRIENDS OF DEMOCRACY
Industry:
Treasurer: DAVID DONNELLY
FEC Committee ID: C00520080

Where TF do I sign up for this job.

check the dates on his insta

see if he traveled to Dallas and St. Louis and other riot cities during the chimp outs

Bump this is great. DIGITS AND SOROS IS HANDCUFFED THIS YEAR.

This, and only to trusted source with a real name, dont just turn it Into the FBI!

Judicial Watch, Imp Rex on twitter, other Anons help me with trusted names!!!

great stuff even if only these few pages, may you have 9001 internets upon you

Thanks for sharing, OP.

Do you feel weird about snooping on your brother to get this info? It's very intriguing info though.

Bump, Fucking Bump the Soros Exposay!!!!!!!

perhaps if you get to know him abit better you could start to mix in his circles and such and eventually go undercover to dig some stuff up.

Law enforcement weren't buddies of the right. Liberal kool-aid drinkers just take issue with them because they don't sentence the right to an automatic firing squad for insulting a kike or a tranny.

he must have some high rank too to even read this shit... I don't thing they would let their operatives keep printed documents either... maybe he got them by snooping around too

not really, no. the guy has been a loser his whole life, abandoned a family that tried to help him, and squandered his chance at prosperity. for as long as he gets this kind of (((money))), i don’t feel bad in the slightest

Bump post all docs plz

that’s occurred to me, but i don’t know if my concious will allow me to get as close as i need to to these scum. i’m sure some of you will understand

I archived.
archive.is/NMSDY

Tipped to Gateway

is any of the signatures on the signed pages his? if it is then maybe he got the document "legitimately"

Who are your brothers associates? Is he a loner? Does he have a mombook page? Do his friends? Starting from known POC is important.

bump

who would have thought, right...

BUMP

Bmp

WHAT THE FUCK!
THIS INFORMATION, IF SHOWN BY THE MEDIA, COULD PROVE SOROS IS FUNDING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE US.

>In November 1989, Case Western Reserve in Cleveland, Ohio, under the aegis of that university’s “Program for Social Innovations in Global Management,” began a series of conferences to review progress towards that strategic objective, which was reported on in “Human Relations” in 1991. There, Dr. Howard Perlmutter, a professor of “Social Architecture” at the Wharton School, and a follower of Dr. Emery, stressed that “rock video in Kathmandu,” was an appropriate image of how states with traditional cultures could be destabilized, thereby creating the possibility of a “global civilization.” There are two requirements for such a transformation, he added, “building internationally committed networks of international and locally committed organizations,” and “creating global events” through “the transformation of a local event into one having virtually instantaneous international implications through mass-media.”

activistpost.com/2015/04/baltimore-riots-product-of-soros-machine.html

this

maybe we can find out who those signatures belong to without exposing op or his brother

The media is controlled by (((them))). They have no incentive to expose leftist movements. This info has to be spread organically.
1. kikebook
2. other nigger media
3. real world distribution campaign like "Its okay to be white"

I suspect jewbook would react poorly, but would be worth it for the lulz.

This is actionable. Tax evasion.

Yeap

Why am I not surprised?

yeah... this is pretty damning stuff... OPs brother is running a risk of "accidentally ODing"...

>green signature

Rob McR_i_i_r?

Don't be silly. George Soros is a philanthropist. Despite the fact that he made his many billions by destroying economies worldwide he obviously has his best interests at heart when it comes to the US.

yes surely the media will go along with foiling their own plans