SHE'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING
>GET IN HERE
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/367738-mueller-investigating-ivanka-trumps-involvement-with-trump-tower

Diddy Kong pointing at an unknown object with his hat backwards.jpg

interaction? did they bang or something?

Fake news

BREAKING NEWS: IVANKA OPENED A DOOR FOR A RUSSIAN LAWYER THEN ASKED HER IF SHE NEEDED SOMETHING TO DRINK!!!

Bannon's revenge?

Isn't this racist? There's nothing wrong with being Russian

This entire Russian collision 'scandal' is a total farce. Made up nonsense to either ouster Trump or stall his presidency, distract and drain him.

Having said that, I hope it works because Trump has turned out to be a neocon kike puppet. He dug his own grave.

Russian isn't a race, its a written language.

r e t a r d s

IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT
SAY IT WITH ME: MADAM PRESIDENT!

Mueller is getting desperate to find something before the noose closes in on Comey and the FBI clusterfuck.

>anyone who criticises Trump wants Hillary to be president
This head in the sand thinking is what doomed Hillary.
>anyone who votes for Trump is a sexist Russian Nazi!
You drumpftards are making the same mistake. Your arrogance prevents you from seeing this (again, just like the hillshills).

Trump was a supremely flawed candidate. He was just lucky in that he was the outsider underdog, and Hillary was an even worse candidate. He won't have those advantages in 2020. He can't use vague criticisms of the government as a crutch - he IS the government now. He will be weighed down by the presidency (i.e. everything that has done wrong these 4 years, whether his fault or not). He is 'the man'. All the Dems have to do is field someone not personally loathsome. Drumpf will lose 2020, if he even makes it there.

>IMPPEEEAAAACCCHH!!!!!!!!!!

>SaY it WiTh mE, iMpEAcHmEnt

We're closing in on him.
Worried Drumpfkins?
tick tock

This.

> Trump tried for treason
> executed
> conservatives chimp out
> day of the rope commences
> liberals are purged from the country

Best outcome I can hope for.

This time for sure!

Next for interrogations.

Messing with a man's woman.
Mueller is about to unleash the whirlwind.

I'm 100% on board with the summary execution of Mueller and his minions.

It's not happening because neither Trump nor Clinton nor anyone in their circles will ever face consequences, even though they all deserve to hang.

You shouldn't have turned your backs on him Sup Forums

That kid definitely colluded with Russia

SHE FUCKING WON YOU WHITE MALES

ARGHHHHH MANNERS TRIGGER MEEEEEEEEE IMPEEEEACH REEE!!!!!!!

>We've got him this time xirs!
Is this really what Trump's entire term is going to be for liberals?

LOL, watch out for the new Secret Shill Technique they are introducing this year.

"I support Trump but......."
"Probably will vote for Trump but..."
"I voted Trump in over her in 2016. Having said that......"
"Trump is great and I would like him to win again, it''s just that.............."

If we're at the point where we're looking at Ivanka's collusion there is no collusion.

Pack your shit up Mueller, you've done your job. Thanks. Put out a nice long report and put this to bed.

it's a blog subbrainlet

Time to send Mueller to Guantanamo and end this bullshit.

Not even trolling here, but does anyone seriously think Ivanka fucking Trump has the mental capacity to be relevant in any way possible for Trump to become president?

don't think anyone would complain if that brick went to jail
but beware the old man's fury if she does. honestly think he'd stage a coup

Good catch

Investigating the President for no reason would be considered a coup. Continuing an investigation knowingly initiated by false evidence is also an attempted coup.

That isn't new. It's been a thing since day one. Leftists have no honor, they will say and do whatever they think they need to say or do.

And they will kill you or have you killed if they need to.

Never let them take power.

Yep, there is a coup underway. This is a soft coup and we will be experiencing it for a couple of years.

So far Trump seems to be winning, but he has not been able to effectively clean house. It's going to be a rough few years.