Do you believe in the two-state solution or one-state solution?

Do you believe in the two-state solution or one-state solution?

All of that land belongs to the British Empire

The British should build a wall and make the Irish pay for it

FPBP

What about Korea?

Palestine-israel very complicated
Ireland will be one state in the future the protestants ARE in decline

The north will conquer the weak south

Ireland will be one state in the future, that's already decided
For Israel is hard to say but i think that Palestine will get recognized sooner or later

There are regional actors like Japan to stop the progression of the North if it happens.

10/10 fpbp. You should remind the lads that Britain is also supposed to belong to the British Empire though, the current crop seem to be having a hard time grasping the concept.

>says the country conquered by a terrorist group

The North would be steamrolled within a week if war ever broke out.

FPBP

One state. Israel must annex Palestine and grant all Palestinians full citizenship. UK must annex Ireland and export all potatoes.

explain

The zero state solution

Left is not important

Right is one state solution

One state. Muslim Palestinians go back to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, or Egypt.

I believe in complete genocide of mudslims and of Palestinian nAPEon in particular

would be good, but lets be real, it would be a bloodbath and no-one wants that
london is in the toaster

You need some of that old get up and go you were so renowned for to clean up your own affairs before you can rule the waves again.

>flag
You on vacation in Dubai or something?

Mudslim pukestinians must go 2 meters down

Yes I am

Checked. Honestly mo chara they need to do something political soon or the bloodbath will be forced upon them and us anyway.

He is right you know.

Nice, got any stories?

I don't believe any solution is possible as long as Abrahamic religions exist.

yeah, its a shame but at least that would spur the west into action, the ideal is neither but
it would be far better than being slowly replaced without action

Doubt japan will enter especially that north korea can strike them with missiles and nukes
Army*
And the conquered the sunni part anbar Mosul saladin and some of dyala not the entire country
It will most likely go the same way of the 50's but with more destruction across northern east asia

Well, it looks kind of like Los Angeles, but here are fucking millions of Coons, Poos and Flips. And they are actually far better than native apes are

Allah hu fajut

Again I check. The replacement will speed up, along with the cultural enrichment. How often do you look at bbc news and just despair for them? They need to cop on fast.

This only if Israel stops being such a cunt.
>Samson option
>muh 6 gorillion
>US cucked by Israeli lobbyists (AIPAC)
>jewing

>It will most likely go the same way of the 50's
They won't have China's military and Russian supply lines helping them out. So no, they'd be wiped out in a week.

You lack respect for the country you touring in why did you come anyway UAE and why angry can you do explain

The Israeli conflict is so bad because the mudskins can't get over the fact that conquest is a legitimate form of land expansion. The Israeli's should just take over the rest of the land that Palestinians feel "entitled" to, and just maintain control until shit dies down. Just rip it off like a Band-Aid, quick and painless (as possible)

See any massively overweight women in Burkas? They look like Hutts almost.

Ireland is British clay.

even where i am things are accelerating at a terrible rate, an i am not even in a city,
in the last two years it went from no muslims to
seeing them every day.
the ones i truly despair for are those that saw the might of the empire and could see better than any else how far britian has fallen

Fuck Allah

Watch out, with language like that, your fellow mudskins might throw you off a roof

They might destroy south korea and Japan in this one weak they also have strong military and china won't allow American bases near it northern borders (the most important part of china) so no the destruction of north korea might lead to a bigger war and Japan south korea will be most likely broken after the first war NK will lose but the damage they will cause will last for long time

>conquest is a legitimate form of land expansion.
So you’re OK with Muslims conquering Europe through demographic change

I guess no answer may Allah forgive you and guide you back to him
Muslims =/= race they are a religion

patrician taste

This

Tell them to come and take it then faggot.
You know what to do lad, join NP and get involved. They'll sort their shit out over there, but they need to make moves before Comrade Corbyn gets in and destroys the place utterly.

>Implying Ireland doesn't rightfully belong to the Jews

For Ireland, a three state solution.
Nobody wants Northern Ireland, especially since there's nothing there but a bunch of Northern Irish and salt.
Solution: Three state solution
Let Northern Ireland go do whatever they want on their own, let them kill each other off so somebody meaningful can invade and make it something decent.

Israel: six state solution
Just break Israel into a six states, get the super powers to arm them all equally and then just let shit happen.
The winner gets to claim Northern Ireland.

The nine state solution is the only way!

"Out-breeding" has been a long established tactic, and if the Europoors can't keep a bunch of durka durkas out of their country, then they've only brought it upon themselves

Poland has managed to do it for centuries, there's no reason that the rest of them can't

Duh obviously. Jews are fine with land grabs as long as yt ppo aren't oppressing poc.

Why do you want the UK to annex you?

The no-state solution is most appealing

They couldn't annex London at this stage m8.

Potato nigger thinks he can win a fight that doesn't involve pipebombs.

England is currently not a land for the english, but rather the pakistanis and indians along with all other kinds of immigrants. I'm guessing that's what he meant.

Anglos shall be genocided. All great Empires have been built on the bones of their predecessors.
The time of the Gael will come when we have slaughtered every last Anglo and erased their existence entirely. It has been foretold though the prophecy and the Americans are Hibernian puppets working for us. The Scots are working for us too.

>Thinking there won't be pipebombs
GG

Ocupy palistine

So what is the green bit?

I see no way that one country can hold land that is not connected in anyway to itself.

>remembers alaska
without at least supporting the necessary logisitics to be able to move supplies between the two some other way. Palestine is too poor to have boats.

One. It's origins are Judea.

Calling it Palestine was punishment by the Romans for Jewish revolts in the area. That until the mudslimes came in because the Byzatines could no longer defend it. I blame the decay of Rome on Catholicism and an erosion of culture.

>the two-state solution

In Ireland, Partition was no "solution", simply a band-aid solution. It resulted from Tory appeasement to the UVF, who threatened violence to the concept of All-Ireland Home Rule in 1910.

This was never going to be a permanent state of affairs, the changing demographics of NI combined with the guarantees enshrined with the Belfast Agreement in 1998 mean that a United Ireland is inevitable.

A recent LucidTalk poll (the most reputable pollsters in NI) showed that 8% of Unionists are now considering a United Ireland as a result of Brexit. This is congruent with the fact that East Derry and North Down (both majority-Unionist) voted to remain.
Brexit has sped up Irish Re-Unification by about two decades.