Genuinely curious how Americans are not more concerned that their country is being run by a retarded clown with early...

Genuinely curious how Americans are not more concerned that their country is being run by a retarded clown with early stage of Alzheimer's? How do people think this will end well for the country?

Compare this absolute baboon to leaders like Putin and Xi Jinping, leaders of America's two biggest rivals and you'll see is beyond a joke.

i fucked ur mom lol

>country is being run by a retarded clown
in america, free people run the country.
the president only runs the military.
this is why america is better than every other country.

>i am not a real doctor
>but i like to pretend i have an MD on Sup Forums

We purposely elected him to make people like you cringe.

Oh, and...

>panface detected

I love it. He's playing 'tards like violins. He has kicked the hornets nest and it's fun watching all those hornets buzzing around trying to figure out what to do.

Yeah, and the free people running your country are the jews.

Still preferable to Hillary.

just observe the Savior of the West do his thing and STFU aussiefag

Are those real tweets?

>voting for a president based on who is going to be triggered the most
12 year old detected

muh 100d chess

You really need to stop and take your schizophrenia medication, if you're going to defend the clown at least use substantive points instead of conspiracy theories. Trump is a narcissistic idiotic zionist, why are you shilling for him this much?

The election is over retard. Why bring up Hillary or Obama? FFS, are all burgers just mentally handicapped or something?

Another meme post by a 12 year old kid from /r/the_donald. Thanks for ruining Sup Forums you little shit.

Yep.

Just cuz...

Mainly because he doesn't direct shit. It's his cabinet members, who are generally competent, and Congress that runs things and he follows their lead.

>enuinely curious how Americans are not more concerned that their country is being run by a retarded clown with early stage of Alzheimer's?
Kikes run the country, not Trump.

> How do people think this will end well for the country?
The same way it will end with any other President. A third-world, non-White country where Whites are extinct.

>Compare this absolute baboon to leaders like Putin and Xi Jinping, leaders of America's two biggest rivals and you'll see is beyond a joke.
Why would we care about your opinions? You believe everything the Judeo media tells you.

At least he is not a satanist hag or a filthy Nigger

>EmuCuck
>Opinion matters
Pick one sweetie.

We've survived it before, with G.W.Bush, hence the lack of panic on 2.0

>Using a meme flag
>Thinks his opinion matters
Show your flag coward or fuck off

your country literally cannot defeat some birds

And Reagan.... this is 3.0 in my lifetime.

does trump hurt your feelings?

The President does have power even if a lot of is symbolic. For one he represents your country on the world stage. Would you be happy if Kim Kardashian or Kanye West became President when your rivals have intelligent and compotent people like Putin? Clearly not because it'd be a bad look for the world's most powerful country being run by a bimbo or a rapper.

and you can't get some tiny islands

Why are Trump supporters obsessed with hurting other people's feelings? Are you genuinely retarded my man? What kind of a point is that? Are you 12?

Firstly, I'm a right wing nationalist. I support any right wing leader who is smart and compotent like Farage, Petry, Le Pen, Putin etc. Trump is not these people. He is hardly even right wing. He's a centrist and a radical Zionist yet you cucks fawn over this Jew like crazy.

>muh concern trolling

I think OP forgot who the other choice was.

>country is being run by a retarded clown
The country is being run by a stable genius tho

Sup Forums really does have no ability to pick up on sacrasm does it? Autism. Everywhere.

You think that trolling you requires chess? Lel life must be difficult for you

Austrialia! Jesus Christ save this boy, he ain't right. Concerning himself with politics that don't relate to him. Shiggy diggy

get a clue you faggot yes voter

>free people run the country
wow are you that dense mate

8 years of black prepares you for anything.

I'm concerned our country is being run by Israel.
Fuck Trump, Fuck Bannon, Vote Nehlen

You know, my life has been pretty great so far. If the Jews are running everything, which i doubt, well they certainly aren't making it hard on me. I find only religious cuck are scared of the jew. Strange considering Jesus was a jew

nice

>and being, like, really smart

is donald being possessed by a tweenager from 2007?