imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns in past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/949754756553199617
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.621687&lon=36.933804&z=15&show=/11760220/A-jaz
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/949766895263191040
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/949757857536380929
southfront.org/russian-military-national-defense-forces-shoot-down-several-armed-uavs-near-hmeimim-airbase-and-homs-photos-video/
southfront.org/in-numbers-houthis-reveal-loses-of-saudi-led-coalition-in-yemen-in-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=7_tWN9Iei7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRZST

ISRAEL WILL WIN! ALLAHU AVCKCBAR!

>being antisemitic
shame on you
tfu

a legit bread?
god bless

>SAA kotel'ing Khan Shaykun
I don't think rebel scum will be able to hold out the same way Issam did.

Idlib us burning and there is nothing you can do about it hahaha

>I don't think rebel scum will be able to hold out the same way Issam did.

What is Eastern Gouta.

Well done

Fucking DNA snatchers

cucked again lads

GiVe Me A kHaZaR gF pLeAsE

nth for anti imperialism

REE STOP POSTING JEWS WITH BLOND HAIR GIVE ME SOME WITH JET BLACK HAIR LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ASSAD IS A KIKE CONTROLLED PUPPET!

No no, he was a kike controlled puppet last year. He's currently a China shill.

>when kikes take over the /sg/ board.
seriously?

>UNCONFIRMED - Watching Idlib Pro Militant Activist have conversations on facebook & allegedly one of them says #SAA took a'jaz Camp (Moukhayam Ajaz) which is North of Kafraya This has not been Talked about by any #SAA #Tiger_Forces Soldier/Activist yet
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/949754756553199617
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.621687&lon=36.933804&z=15&show=/11760220/A-jaz

not my fault that joo wimmin r qt

snipp

I'm sure you'd prefer to look Al Urduni's literal shitposts and mutt posts inferior toothpaste.

>someone on fb said something!1!!
Wow Ivan, really?

>syrian army still advancing at midnight

Do coprses end up having those black eyes if blood from the brain flows behind or into the eyes?

Or how does that happen?

thxxxx

also what u mean by snipp???

your right.

>Paypal accused of "financial apartheid" for blocking Palestine but not Israel. Groups call for boycott.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/949766895263191040

what hurt more /sg/ . leaf or zahreddine ?

Deepy, sinjar seems to not be taken yet

Tis.
Kinda sucks ebcause apparently the only way you Can be jewish is if your mom is jewish....
Never gonna be able to convert a kike blonde 10/10 and have sweet babys with her because the kids would still be kikes....
>Why live

massive head trauma. Probably an explosion of some kind. Pilots who tested out the first supersonic jets to see the effects on humans used to get this.

Zahreddine, I wanted him to survive the war.

Reminder that OP pic was created by Mossad to make us think is was an (((accident)))

SAA are literal monkeys, tjey don't do any actual fighting. they only advance when RuAf carpet bombs entire neighborhoods, then they take selfies with the rubble and post it to twitter so idiots on /sg/ can cheer them and claim how strong they are.

Pathetic. in a real war they'd get slaughtered like the chickenshits they are. I can't wait until we fucking evaporate them.

>#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib #Edleb I just asked A #Tiger_Forces Hayder Regiment / Haider Regiment soldier if Ajaz Camp (Moukhayam Ajaz) north of #Kafrayya / #Kefraya was Liberated and he said "No the last point we liberated was Kafria"

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/949757857536380929

Zahredinne, but leaf is more of a souring pain, gets worse with every day.

>literally oy vey! muh shekels!
kek. whose the Jew now?

Assad is literally a s*mite

where is my turkish friendo?

shaved

Does anyone know how or where one can find Baghdadis last audi released speech?
>The one where he talked about North Korea as well?

Not just any kikes, pro-Assad kikes.

Every bread must have 1 megumin.

>RUSSIAN MILITARY, NATIONAL DEFENSE FORCES SHOOT DOWN SEVERAL ARMED UAVS NEAR HMEIMIM AIRBASE AND HOMS (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

#FROMTHEFRONT#SYRIA 06.01.2018 - 1,018 views 4 (4 votes)
RUSSIAN MILITARY, NATIONAL DEFENSE FORCES SHOOT DOWN SEVERAL ARMED UAVS NEAR HMEIMIM AIRBASE AND HOMS (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
63 38 0 Share0 0 101 Donate

On January 6, the Russian military and the Syrian National Defense Forces (NDF) shot down several DIY armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) around Russia’s Hmeimim airbase, according to Syrian pro-government sources.

The sources said that the Russian military used several weapon systems including Panstir-S1 air defense system to shoot down the armed UAVs. The NDF assisted with heavy and light machine guns.

Some sources believe that primitive armed UAVs might were used to attack the Russian airbase on December 31. It’s interesting to note that a similar armed UAVs that were shot down around Hmeimim on January 4. However, that aircraft was not even equipped with a camera or a visible GPS antenna.

In a related development, the Russian news outlet Rusvesna.su revealed that NDF fighters shot down an armed UAV that was on its way to bomb a Russian training center near the city of Homs on January 2. The media outlet said that the target of the UAV was Russian mine experts involved in the training of Syrian soldiers. Rusvesna.su said that that the armed UAV was operated by the Ahrar al-Sham Movement.

southfront.org/russian-military-national-defense-forces-shoot-down-several-armed-uavs-near-hmeimim-airbase-and-homs-photos-video/

Anime is degenerate.

organisationally, the lack of organisation makes /sg greater than both. However, operationally Leaf was more valuable than Issam because he did stuff. Inspirationally, Issam possibly out does Leaf, altho we still remember Leaf. So it's a toss up. The data is not clear. Nor is it's shape or structure.

Personally, I feel the question is illegitimate. It is a false dichotomy, a school yard prank of a question, best left to the casting of super-hero's , villains and monsters than either Leaf or the Beast.

Both will be remembered after even /sg is gone.

is that some sort of a hint?

what is arab name, and what are coordinates?

no proof that he died, same for your "houthibro"

faggot

>post 13 hours a day on Sup Forums
>not degenerate

>155799080
>m*meflag

But also a way of seeing the world in a different light, it's invaluable.

Not true.

As are you pole... as are you.

>SAA are literal monkeys, tjey don't do any actual fighting. they only advance when RuAf carpet bombs entire neighborhoods, then they take selfies with the rubble and post it to twitter so idiots on /sg/ can cheer them and claim how strong they are.
Is this different from how IDF operates?

kek, should have thought better!

>not posting 13 hours a day on /sg/

normie pls

SILENCE....Every tribe needs it's matyrs. YOU should be happy one was willing and went before you. MANY tribes are forced to 'randomly' select a martyr from amongst their number....it could have been you.

Joke's on you, I post 20 hours a day.

>revealed that NDF fighters shot down an armed UAV
It is very hard even to spot such small UAVs with a naked eye, let alone successfuly engage them with small arms. Even if you have portable land radar to detect UAVs - small arms can not be directed by radar.

rip leaf, im kinda sad now

F to pay respects

>IN NUMBERS: HOUTHIS REVEAL LOSES OF SAUDI-LED COALITION IN YEMEN IN 2017

Houthi fighters killed 399 Saudi soldiers and 1,894 fighters loyal to Saudi-backed President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi in 2017, according to a report released by the Houthis media wing on January 3.

In the report, the Houthis also claimed that their fighters destroyed 8 M1a2 Abrams battle tanks, 31 battle tanks of other types, 196 infantry fighting vehicles and 1,337 other vehicles of the Saudi-led coalition and pro-Hadi forces.

Furthermore, the Houthis announced that they were able to shoot down 19 unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and to hit eight naval vessels of the Saudi-led coalition. The Houthis media wing report also claimed that in 2017, the Houthis launched 45 ballistic missiles at targets in Saudi Arabia.

The numbers in the Houthis’ report were not verified by any neutral source. However, some figures, like the number of the launched ballistic missiles, were confirmed in previous reports of the Saudi-led coalition itself.

On January 4, pro-Hadi forces claimed in a report that their fighters killed 1,739 fighters of the Houthis and injured 3,150 others in battles all across Yemen in 2017.

southfront.org/in-numbers-houthis-reveal-loses-of-saudi-led-coalition-in-yemen-in-2017/

transcending (but for real, I've been on /sg/ for over 10 hours today, are you the same pole?)

>for over 10 hours today
and you did not update the OP.. .shame on you!

Normies are using the term normie now, I have come to realize....
I don't wanna start using normalfag to distinguish myself from the normies....
I jsut want old times back.

>check the comments in Sup Forumseague stream
>find out al-urduni has contracted an STD

RIP in peace Al-Urduni.

Press f to pay respects.

There's a lot of Poles

You need to chop it off mate. That is your only hope for survival.

but im a virgin

May He Rest in Peace

so... leaf ?

you get more (You)s than me for the same thing
not part of your "tribe" deepyboi

U mad bro?

please tell me something

you are 18+, so i assume you are male, and living in israel. Israel has mandatory conscription, so you should be serving in the israeli army right now, making you unable to post on Sup Forums. That gives us four options.

1. You are too young for the israeli military, meaning you are underage, and so should be b&
2. You are older and have already served in the israeli military, meaning you posting on Sup Forums even in your advanced age, and so you should probably stop posting here and be productive to the israeli ecomony
3. You are extremely out of shape and so are exempt, meaning you are likely obese and unable to serve israel in any capacity.
4. You are literally JIDF and so this is your job, if so that is extremely sad and you need to find a greater purpose in life.

Why isn’t he dead yet?

you're leeching off my (You)s

There is a (you) for (you)

All your (you)s belong to me now

My akhi same thing will happen to ya inshallah if you don't provide me with a (you).

thanks you kraut, i like (You)
b-but they are MY (You)s

He's in Tel Aviv.

I kid mate, but on a serious note, you may want to visit a doctor just to play it safe. Probably a mild infection.

Fine, have this one (You)

>Tiger Forces to Jaysh al-Izza:

Al Baghdadi as a persona is dead, he's shaved his beard and went back to being Shimon Elliot

I like the bulldozers part!

>comfy mining at 2KH/s with uni servers

youtube.com/watch?v=7_tWN9Iei7Y

>So bring bulldozers with you because you won't be able to fetch your corpses

Savage

>bring bulldozers for the corpes

@155800823
>He actually typed all that
lmao what a jabroni

bump from the 4CC stream

Megumin a cute!

show flag mr assadwillwin

jewish jew, I...

>jabroni

I haven't heard that word in years... oh wwe, how you used to be so good.