I watch anime because I DON'T have friends. How am I supposed to get an invite to AB or recover my pruned BB account...

I watch anime because I DON'T have friends. How am I supposed to get an invite to AB or recover my pruned BB account? It's literally impossible to get an account by groveling to people farming (you)s. Mirc groups are mostly dead. Nyaa is nearly worthless. It's over. It's over. It's over.

I have a working account on both and more.

>start new job
>everyone there watches anime
lel

>I DON'T have friends
Well how else are you supposed to have multiple BT accounts if you've got to share with extra baggage.

I applied for an AB account like two years ago and got in, where we're you when they had open applications?

They sent me a approval and I didn't check my email quick enough. Dead fucking serious.

Man, if only there were a board for work-safe-requests. Kind of like /r/ but blue board. It'd be great for new friends like yourself!

Start climbing the tracker pyramid, faggot.

I have 4 AB invites, and many other AB users should be swimming in them.

Problem is, I don't trust you since you are a DBZposter.

I would rather just not post an image, but I had to pick something. That's quite cruel of you.

Here's another (you). If you aren't lying or a terrible person, you'd send me an invite. I can promise to keep ~1:1 ratio, which is pretty good considering my download is 100x faster than my upload. [email protected] I'm afraid to give out my gmail or yahoo account.

OP here. Thanks for listening. Maybe someday someone will send me an invite. I've never asked for anything from you guys before, but have given to the community. Fuck me sideways, this sucks.

>not posting an image of a sad anime girl
You really don't get Sup Forums.

Yeah, I probably should have posted some of the OC I made over the years.

...and I made a bunch of gifs. Fuck me if I can find them anywhere. Damn, I'm almost coming to tears here.

and now I'm sageing my own thread because I feel like dying.

Fuck off.

That's fine. I never expected to get anything back for amking them anyway. I enjoy making shit for you guys for free.

If you're a grill and can post your face doing this then you can get an invite to both.

I'm nearly 33 years old. I have trouble with lying over the internet.

Oh and obviously post an email with it too.

I can't, though.

Like I said, I don't like lying. I made a throwaway email, though, if you'd like to send me an invite. I posted it earlier. I'm a man of my word and will seed to atleast 1:1 [email protected]

You and me both, my man
Desperate times call for desperate measure
Does kissanime keep old anime as well?

Sorry can't help you guys then.

Well, ok. Maybe I'll have to make friends somehow. I can't believe it has come to this. I got fucked out of a AB because I didn't check my email quick enough. I get fucked out of my BB account because I just didn't need BB for awhile. What a problem.

Just use nyaa

Well, I have to leave. I understand why no one wants to give a "begger", a stranger, an account. I'm sorry. I very well could be a huge liar and you are protecting your own account. If you go out on a limb, you could be fucked over big time. No good deed goes unpunished is why my father always said, but if you can see it in your heart to help it is this email. I'm sorry! [email protected]

Calm down, Sup Forumsnon. Breathe in, breathe out.