Can you name a single time diversity actually harmed you?

I interact with people of ALL backgrounds and have never been treated badly

>Indian doctor treats me well
>Jamaican nurse treats me well
>get along with Vietnamese and Iranian co-workers
>get along with Mexican neighbors
>love my Columbian wife
>love our adopted Chinese son

Stop projecting your insecurities and learn to reach out to you fellow HUMANS. We are all same underneath.

>gets shot

It gave us the Amerimutt meme. That really hurt my feelings.

You're not related to Kate Steinle, I take it.

>columbian wife who doesn't want her own kids
You know how I can tell this is bait?

i was playing dixie real loud in my truck on the way back from work this one day and these negroes threw a rock at my truck. i tried to catch 'em but they jumped over some fences

Yes, my cousin was killed by a black lives matter activist for being a cop

You have obviously never went to a school that was

>meme flag
Nice try, pajeet.

> Niggers breaking into my car.
> Niggers trying to steal my motorcycle.
> Niggers making me take a different route home.
> Niggers getting priority college acceptance.
> Niggers getting priority in hiring.
> Niggers getting my tax money.

No more niggers.

PS. I'm fine with people who participate in my culture, or if they choose not to participate, don't try to affect my culture.

Yeah. I grew up in a state that’s less than 40% White. Growing up I got my ass kicked all the time for being White. That’s the future of America. And then that’s the future of Europe.

Be me
>work in hostel
>life is good
>nicest nigger ever gets hired
>shit goes missing from staff rooms
>whatever, not my shit
>lead housekeeper is going nuts saying empty rooms are now occupied
>wtf?
>nobody believes her
>shit continues to go missing
>manager finally makes a connection to the empty rooms

Turns out this nigger was wanted by the police. Turns out this nigger has been robbing the staff. Turns out this nigger was selling rooms to guests for cash and then pocketing the money.

Never relax around blacks.

I went to schools that were over 90% Black and then over 90% White, and I got my ass kicked for being overweight in the first one (when I was younger -- not overweight anymore) and for being Iranian in the 2nd one, even though I am not Muslim or brown-skinned.

People are assholes everywhere. Just treat each individual as unique rather than rely on generalizations. 90% of people in the world are more asleep and not awake; look up Gurdjieff.

>go to school
>niggers get loud and disrupt the class
>niggers spread nigger culture to impressionable youth
>niggers befriend people who would otherwise have not gotten addicted to drugs because niggers peer pressure
>Go to city where niggers congregate
>city has bars on every window in site making it look third world
>niggers walk in packs and its common for them too randomly attack bypassers.
>niggers walking in packs go into stores and collectively rob it without facing resistance
>niggers shoot eachother and onlookers get shot
>niggers kill more white folk a year then white folk kill niggers
>niggers per capita make up the majority of welfare recipients
>there are more nigger ghettos than white trailer parks

Do i need to keep going?

>Columbian wife
You don't even know how to write Colombian, you fucking larper

>not caring a glock brand glock

i was shamed and called a white supremacist for simply going to class in washington state because it was a diversity day for minorities ONLY. apparently white autistics are not a minority

i don't believe you

I have lived in a 95% white city and a multicultural city

Multicultural city
>people self segregate by race. china town, black ghettos, white neighborhoods, etc.
>people engage in racial nepotism, so there are lots of stores that are full of Indians or full of asians because they only hire their own race
>lots of crime from blacks and arabs
>many can’t speak English very well and it’s hard to communicate with them
>many are unfriendly to you because you’re white

White city:
>everyone can speak English properly
>people are much more friendly and open
>don’t have to worry about nepotism
>less crime

t. Brett (((wienstien)))

Race and IQ is all that matters. Your personal experiences are less relevant than the impact of having a sub-100 average IQ population. Please keep in mind that there are not even places with 90 IQ populations that have functioning democracies. The skin color or minority thing is a intentional distraction. We just need populations capable of building or maintaining civilizations and we need to be honest about this.

I grew up thinking that my generation would be the first color blind generation in U.S. history. My wake-up call happened in my mid-twenties when I got sucker punched by a nigger. After It happened, I looked back on the last ten years of my life and realized that most of the times I'd been the victim of a crime, a nigger did it even though I lived in overwhelmingly white cities and went to overwhelmingly white schools. Around blacks, don't relax.

>Can you name a single time diversity actually harmed you?
Did not take that long into my life to find the 1st time.

>work with pajeets
>they're all lazy, do the minimum work and only speak pajeet
>work with Muslims
>constantly shitting on trump because Muslims deserve to celebrate their heathen religion here and think it should be a holiday
>demand everyone recognize their holidays but never say merry Christmas or happy Easter
>black hospital workers
>do less than the minimum, are always dirty and have to be hounded by white supervisors to get any work done

Asians speak in moonrune but at least do their work. But Asians only care about their countrymen and form Asian only cliques in any social or professional setting

>spics
>adopting

Cmon buddyboi

>be me
>grew up in East Boston
>safe, Italian American neighborhood
>doors left unlocked
>best bakeries, Italian restaurants around
>everyone in the neighborhood knows your name

>Eastie is a barrio
>one of the most dangerous parts of Boston
>routine shootings attributed to MS-13
>Italian bakeries replaced by bodegas
>trash everywhere
>Salvadorian restaurants everywhere
>not safe to leave door unlocked
>nobody knows English, let alone each other

Yeah, diversity is just wonderful user. For the first time in my life last year, I was sucker punched, jumped and had a gun held to the back of my head for 60 fucking dollars. 60 dollars that I would've gladly handed over without the escalation of violence that left me with a broken nose and orbital.

>love our adopted Chinese son

Well memed!

The only peoples I have had problems with are blacks and Jews. I have been accosted multiple times by blacks and Jews have tried to take advantage of me in the workplace multiple times.

All other peoples I have had far fewer incidents with.

This is now a n-n-nigger hate thread!

18,500 young girls were raped or sexually abused by paki grooming gangs over a 20 year period. Cops did nothing for the sake of diversity.

We have already seen diversitys end game - mass child rape. It has happened. And yet our leaders seem to look the other way.

And so do our weak spineless fathers.

> Every night, I can feel my third leg… the foreskin I've lost… the sensitivity I've lost… won't stop hurting…you feel it, too, dont you?

In that OP pic of all America, is there a single white person in the pic at all?

>lowered standards on the police force gets me shot by a black or even white officer who never should have been able to join
>lower education standards so sandpeople wont fail make my degree worth less and the company i work for non competitive internationally hurting the economy as a whole and my paycheck personally
>indian doctors being allowed in with foreign degree misdiagnoses me and i dont recieve proper medical care
>low skill mexican workers flooding the labor market make me completely disposable before i get a degree because they will work in horrendous conditions for far less
Truly diversity is our strength

We are not all the same underneath. Pit Bulls and Golden Retrievers are very different underneath, and they have less genetic separation than Whites and Niggers do.

Wake the fuck up, Commie.

i was 10 the first time an illegal immigrant pointed a gun at me in my own back yard for fun....

>get flown to hospital after having heart attack
>doctor kingston the negro and his assistants give me the wrong blood and Kingston cuts the wrong artery
>after 10 minutes of flat lining they restore heart beat and I'm effectively reduced to a vegetable

gee thanks affirmative blaction

the jew raised the interest rates on my mortgage
the chinaman bought my house
the pajeet stole my job
the nigger murdered my child

>Be me
>Driving to Thai place
>get out of car and walk towards door
>see a terrorist standing by the door
>ignore him and walk past
>b-b-bi-bitch
>whatthefuckdidyoujustsay.jpg
>y-y-your a bitch
>laugh in his face and tell him he can't even speak right
>walk into Thai place and get my food

This is the big bad caliphate oooh so scared. Tracked the guy to his shitty apartment. Could kill him anytime I want :)

You're just really really bad at life then

Blacks in my job are a fucking cancer, particularly anyone not from Eastern Africa. (Somehow those folks are really good, often better than the white liberal filth).

Every single day because it destabilizes the internal politics of our country making it impossible to get anything done

>Gets killed by minority Muslim terrorist

do it I'm not a murder so take it as is,,its easier than you think to kill someone you aren't connected to and get away with it.
the tv shows make examples out of ridiculously sloppy murderers to fool you

>never been treated badly
shitty b8, this kind of world doesn't exist.
Diversity is not really a pb, nations being outnumbered by foreigners breeding like rabbits is.