What's your honest opinion of the burgerland and its inhabitants?

What's your honest opinion of the burgerland and its inhabitants?

Lobbyists ruined it

Jews ruined it

Diet coke ruined it

Bot/shill thread, no content. Add spice and GTFO

It's glorious, I love my country and I'm not even rich.
Shitters and losers GTFO.

america has it's problems, but is the last bastion of freedom compared to europe and australia.

whiter than u

stronger military then u

more freedom then u

less tax than other western nations

best hospitals

Supports israel, which is a good thing.

This. Superior in every way. Even my sharts are exalted beyond the comprehension of other mere "nations". Feels great.

Gas them all

Africa.

This.

Eh?

How does it feel to know that you were so cosmically blessed as to not only be born onto this planet an intelligent human, the Apex of known life, but also into the greatest, mightiest, most advanced nation to ever exist on this Earth?

I hate them so much, like, they're everywhere they shouldn't be.

By that I meant McDonalds.

big black cock ruined it

Dual Citizen of Norway and the U.S.A here for university. Memes aside America is somewhere in the middle of the road imho, I actually think that America may need to Balkanize because of how large it is and how different the different regions' cultures are, or just limit the federal government more and leave most power to the states. Middle America is still mainly White and conservative with cities of at most 200,000 people which I think is the most ideal size for cities, not like Los Angeles with Millions of La Raza running around, coming in illegally and then demanding gibs and crying muh wascism. And these large citizens just breed obsession with materialism and individualists(tm) who can only see themselves as the greatest thing they can accomplish and work for. Also the Obesity epidemic is sickening, I work with kids during the summer and although fit kids are still the majority there, there's still just so many fat fucks too lazy to do anything however this is a problem with most western countries, not just America. Also You only really have a choice of 2 parties, 1 is Israel's Bitch and the other is a bunch of Degenerate Commies.

Went there a few times. I really like the people except the obnoxious niggers like holy shit those things aren’t human. They behave even worse than third world people.

Food portions are huuuge and relatively affordable. One serving is enough to feed 3 to 4 people to the brim. Even the kiddie meals are too much for me to eat in one sitting. This is a good thing though.

The land is so diverse, there’s hardly any need to get out of the country. It’s almost like they have everything!

All in all I give America an 8/10.

Better than E*rope

>Food portions are huuuge and relatively affordable. One serving is enough to feed 3 to 4 people to the brim
Hmmmm I wonder why

At least that man doesn't have a motorized chair