Why are so many white males pretending to be women in online communities?

why are so many white males pretending to be women in online communities?

and why are an even larger amount of white males either a) going along with it b) not aware that the "women" in this online worlds are actually men?

i thought nerds were supposed to be smart to compensate for their lack of masculinity but it turns out that most nerds are actually complete failures?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/OmgKittyPawsMeowMeow/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was debating whether to call me for a long time, I had that from a good irl source
nice try tho

I'm getting into a Mutants & Masterminds game wherein I'm going to pretend to be a little girl. Pretending to be a girl is fun

What if you're a brown male pretending to be white

im black pretending to be nip pretending to be a girl . its racist to think whites have a monopoly on being female. black traps are best. go to gif.

I pretend to be a girl in second life and get fucked by other men and fap to it.

>turning a non-issue into an issue

who's the snowflake sjw now?

I remember when I pretended to be a lesbian on mIRC and add to my MSN Messenger other dudes that pretended to be lesbians on lesbian only channels so we could exchange amateur pics of nude chics.

Because the simple truth is that women have it easier in basically every social context - men will go out of their way to try and please them or win their favor, even if it's merely on a subconscious level. We can't help it, protecting females is literally hardwired into our DNA, and no amount of liberal talk of equal standing can override that.

That's why I always use female characters on online games - that fraction of a second that a guy is going to subconsciously hesitate to pull the trigger on your sweet, innocent-looking female avatar can be the difference between winning or losing a match.

I once used a glitch in a game to become five people at once and have conversations with my self just to see what it was like must have spooked the living daylights outta that one person who found out.

#1: Faggots are always disproportionately drawn to activities where they can express and feed their narcissism. VRchat, MMOs, and so on always have a larger % of the playerbase that are faggots because it acts as an outlet for them.

#2: The portion that "go along with it" is very small. past LE EBIN TRAPS NOT GAY meme, only about 1% or less of the people that come into contact with these faggots would do so for more than a few minutes, voluntarily.

#3: They are entirely aware, and you're an obvious newfag shill.
There is a large culture of men that casually and comedically reject homosexuality within culture. In any video where you see one person screaming the "traps aren't gay XD" meme, you'll see two others trolling them with the reverse statement.

I don't know why the more subversive portion of poo-jabbers keep attempting to argue.
Every time you do, you force us to re-educate any witnesses, creating more of that mysterious "hate" you so despise.

Why do you pick female characters in a video game?

You do not know de way

I like to follow guys (usually bullies) around and be cute and eventually they almost always become nice to me and give me headpats.

They are looking for attention to make up for the lack of attention they get in real life.

>men criticize real women for being sluts
>men get the chance to role play as females in VRchat
>they act like sluts

I am unironically redpilling people in VRchat

Men make the best grills.

i want to attend a speech by hitler-san!

This

Playing "girl" has saved me more times then I can imagine

So I've been living under a rock for the past 5 years, how do I into vr Sup Forums?

You don’t need vr for vrchat but it seems like it makes it better it looks like a lot of fun

Because there are no real ones.

>women literally parade themselves like meat
>men using digital puppets to do the same
>equating real world actions to online shenanigans

next you're going to tell me "words are violence," right?

I pretend to be a dog so i can fuck the men pretending to be women without repercussions.

Only when you know the way OP will you find the answer to why men role play as females.

u dont kno da way

Are they active on VR-chat ?

Who? Traps? yeah.

I wish but it's no different then habbo hotel raiding only this time it's ERPing Redditors.

White men have mostly branched off into two directions

Either they become enamored with their identity and wear in on their sleeve, considering themselves to be Aryan or Roman or whatever the fuck even though they're a mutt who's 75% Iberian and do things like post Sup Forums memes on facebook.

OR they desperately try to escape their identity by becoming trans or gay or be the little girl in VR chat so they get some kind of attention.

No, it’s cute when a boy embraces feminimity and his desire to be desired. I want to make them all do voice training though, or at least make them all use that one voice changer they all use.

>attention
>cummies
>gender dysphoria AKA mental illness
It's all symptoms of not being "satisfied" in their male role, probably because they have a mental condition or they don't get enough sex in real life.

Outta my way, VR fuckin' shits.

> nerds are actually complete failures

did you just now figure this out? nerd

>hitler and megumin unite to form the 4th reich

What a fucking triggered faggot

Almost every pokemon go player around me changed their avatar from male to female in the last year. It's pathetic.

The male brain in a female body is the perfect being

too bad none of them have a female body

this. traps = not gay

VRchat allows people to relive the 90s again, bouncing off random AOL/AIM/MSN message boards.

I KNOW DE WAY
I HAVE SEEN DE WAY OF DE DEBIL
LET US SPIT ON OP
HE DESERVES EBOLA

>He would rather be a shitty 3D loli trap girl than go on ebola-riddled crusades

Because its fun? The whole point of a fantasy is to create characters and 8ideas with no basis in your reality. For men women are (usually) the ultimate fantastic ideal. So having a female avatar allows you, in a way, to create your perfect woman and then live out her life.

This tranny epidemic we are living through is probably somewhat related. Chronically undersexed men who want to fuck but cant are instead trying to become their ideal woman. And then comitting suicide when they fail.

Is there any +30yo attractive trap though?

Most of the female avatars have more special effects than the male avatar like transformations.

I don't have a VR set and probably can't afford one which sucks because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of fun and antics.

>HE IS NOT OUR BRUDDA
>HE WILL HAVE EBOLA

trick question. After one year of hrt they are no longer trap, but technically tranny.

yes but its rare

reddit.com/user/OmgKittyPawsMeowMeow/submitted/

you'll have to wait 20 years when trans kids grow up without undergoing male puberty cuz of tranny meds.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

i do it for money. if they ask to talk on the phone i throw my sister some of the cash. it's easy money.

because males want to know what it feels like to live life on easy mode

Trans acceptance is a pretty new thing most older trans people are stelth or hons that are completley broken mentally and tried to transition at 50, these kind aren’t even human anymore.

"no"

i saw a bunch of videos of guys RPing as anime girls and though "i should buy a VR set". now that i think about it, it sounds pretty gay

It's the natural thing to gravitate towards whatever advantages you can get yourself, woman have it naturally and any sane man woudn't try to replicate that normally but online it's easy to do, it's not just here in the west, it's pretty common in Japan to mask your voice with robot voice to keep the question in the air of "is it a guy or not" and keep people interested.

It is okay to be gay
As long as you know de way

Ugandan warriors must have a queen
Even if she has a peen

im also against traps and shit but cmon. being an anime girl inside a vr world and talking to people is just hilarious

I have taken the third path, which is to not give a fuck about identity and to work on amassing wealth so that I may stand alone.

the next generation of trannies are going to not be man faced.

what makes trannies look like men is if they underwent male puberty. however testosterone blockers being given at a young age mean their heads develop like biological girls. which means no masculine facial bones or big heads.

There will always be hons. I talk to a lot of trans people who are afraid to come out and start taking hormones and they let that fear rule them and there they are at 25 they know what they want they just refuse to take it, constantly hesistating. It’s really really sad especially because you know some of them will repress it and end up as hons.

kys degenerate faggots, people like you get the bullet.

I-it's hilarious.

I-I like the cut scenes.

ATTENTION NEWFAGGOTS
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
IGNORE IT

vrchat is awesome

I actually thought about setting up a Chris Hansen soundboard to troll the loli avatars.
But I'm lazy.

defiling hitlers avatar and schreeching stale or forced mems on an anime crossdressing server is not redpilling

IT IS NOT GAY
IF IT IS IN ZIMBABWE

Less degenerate than you, mohammed.

Leave my virtual reality neetspace out of this OP

Why do so many males in any game make female characters? They want to play with virtual barbies

Past 18 your skull is already fucked. Its a meme that 'girlpills make you pass' when in fact only trannies with good pics posts their pics and it gets spread around. Most pics are like r/transpassing thats mostly 80% nonpassers.

and sadly then theres a lot of transgirls who wished they could had started earlier but didnt because unaccepting parents.

It's all about the anime tiddies

Everything depends on genetics. Some people can pass even if they transition at 30 and some are fucked from birth.
Still passing is a complicated thing and even if you have that permanent masculinization you can still pass. Even if you don’t pass naturally with enough effort you can.

Not embracing the full form of escapism

Mostly Men Online Role-Playing Girls.

MMORPG.

Only Rick and Morty watchers are intelligent enough to understand the complexity that is VR chat.

>It's ok to be trans
>Not on VRchat
Liberal logic at work. They can't even keep their own points straight.

>and some are fucked from birth.

yes it depends on genetics i get ya. but testosterone blockers at a young age = less likely to be manfaced hons. instead of their skulls developing like males it develops like women. their still going to fall randomly into the 1-10 bracket.

> Even if you don’t pass naturally with enough effort you can.

thats bullshit, unless you can pay for FFS. if you don't pass after growing your hair out and on HRT for at least two years you'll never pass. Ive seen enough hons to know passing is dependent on genetics(on whether you avoid skull masculinization despite undergoing natal puberty)

I'M AN ANIME GRILL NOW MORTY, I'M RICK CHAN

Better living vicariously through your waifu avatar than taking hormones

And like Jazz Jennings they have prepubescent genitals that literally can't be turned into the opposite gender's genitals via transition surgery.

>literally can't be turned into the opposite gender's genitals via transition surgery
This is true of all trannies, you are making a fuck hole and nothing more

Both things end up the same, you, dying alone.

it's only a game why you have to be mad?

I'm already alone.

>testosterone blockers at a young age = less likely to be manfaced hons.
I agree
>thats bullshit, unless you can pay for FFS. if you don't pass after growing your hair out and on HRT for at least two years you'll never pass
This is why i say passing is complicated. For some people no one will ever pass and for some even hons will pass. People fall in different places between these at random, but generally normal people won’t be as able to tell as trans people are.
Even if you’re unpassable if you were good enough with makeup and mannerisms you could pass to most people.
All in all I don’t think it matters too much as I think being an unpassable he-she is still better than being a full on man.

And you're going to tell me both are equally as bad are you?

Why not do both? You know you would prefer to be treated like a girl in real life, and deep down you know this is inadequate as a substitute for that.

reminder that the female to male surgery is just a necrotic flesh obolisk

Me too friend, me too.

Men cannot become women and everyone can tell you're a tranny and you will never be treated as a women, do not be delusional and naive

>necrotic flesh obolisk
That actually makes it sound kinda cool though

Yes but I think it’s better than being a man.
You would prefer being a man to being a trans girl?

90% of the time its just ironic trolling.

the rest is autistic role playing.