More and more German men give up on Germanic women and marry Turks

Turkish girls are traditional, loyal, have respect for the breadwinner and are typically right wing.

Is this the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/bundesamt-fuer-statistik-deutsche-heiraten-am-liebsten-deutsche-oder-tuerken_id_4487355.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dXVWJPJFuFM
instagram.com/ilayserah/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That chick is fucking hot.

I approve tbqh

why would you post the prettiest turk you could find? post an average turk woman

They look like average south Russia school girls.

You should be gassed. Your happiness is irrelevant. Only race matters

Souce for your claim ?

Average Turkish girl you say?

Fucking Turks got all the good genes of the balkans and they just brought us the fucking mongol genes.

hoyl shit

Source you useless faggot
also
> German men

More and more JIDF bots are spamming pol. Although they always get ignored.
Is this the future?

Turkish girl unironically look like this

Turkish girls in Istanbul were hot as fuck when I visited

More average?

focus.de/politik/deutschland/bundesamt-fuer-statistik-deutsche-heiraten-am-liebsten-deutsche-oder-tuerken_id_4487355.html

And this

Yes, boycott white women, stupid goy.

turk girls are regularly attractive though, and extremely friendly for some reason.

>would marry a turk
>kek

Turks are white according to American census forms.

bitch's hot af
no wonder turks are so horny all the time

You astound me! This is wonderful news!

The sooner we get rid of the old Europe, the better.

Don't get fooled by him most of these women are from the west coasts of anatolia which is where Greeks lived and thrived until they butchered them some escaped and some survived in constantinopole or other cities in the coast that weren't attacked if you go east in anatolia most turkish women look like mongol women.

>learns french

rip

>average

Most turkish girls I saw during my student exchange in Turkey were black/dark brown-haired, with brownish skin and brown eyes. Also, it seemed to me that skin problems were more prevalent than in Europe.

Is it like all the cherrypicked images of hot spics you euros post or are the average Turkish girls there attractive? The only ones I've met here in the US have all been gorgeous

found one

More and more German women give up on loser German men and get BLACKED.

>, and extremely friendly for some reason.
To get away from Turkish men.

giv turkish gf

>Turkish girls are traditional, loyal, have respect for the breadwinner and are typically right wing.
LMAO
The amount of Turkish women I saw in Germany that date or get fucked by Italians, Greeks and Yugoslavs is outstanding, no fucking joke

No, I prefer Asian women: no islam, no hair and high IQ.

According to Roosh V Turkish women highly ressemble Colombian women

> 1/5 ofGerman women
> marrying Türkish men
> willingly
*inhale*

If turks all looked like her who could blame them?

here's a group of them

And 15 percent of German men.

Good, keep destroying your gene pool. next war, we will fuck you up before christmas.

Kamerad!

A big talk from da big baguette!

youtube.com/watch?v=dXVWJPJFuFM

The almanci gfs

average turk girl is hairy af if they don't trimm their beards/arms/loins often. if you want to run your fingers through a nice bush from face to arms go to your next darkroom and don't even try these beasts. also their families are shit - they want you to officially at least 'intend' to convert to fucking islam, kek.

t. berlin Kreuzberg born and raised

>Turkish girls are traditional, loyal, have respect for the breadwinner and are typically right wing.
Wait until they find ou about feminism

>Turkish girls are traditional, loyal, have respect for the breadwinner
Either you are a roach trying to bate or you're from some eastern german village and have never seen an actual turk.

> German men
I do wonder thou, how many of them are native Germans.
I wouldn't mind marrying one either if they would look like the thread's girls, but their family would kill them if I converted one into Catholicism.

Poles and Russian marriages are props diasporas marrying natives

That is what you said last time.

At least you now have beautiful African French girls.

And not to mention, they are quite cheap, too.

Turks are more "christian" than you heathens, germans are truly pigs, like sweds, french are alrite. But turks and greeks have some sense of dignity.

So it's all over, huh? Fuck this gay earth.

Hairy arms on girls means high test, who wouldn't want some high test offspring

cause you wanna side with sub-humans instead of France ?

HELLO BROTHA SO MUCH YOUR THREADS IN CATALOG

cunnyroach

you never see a real asian's pussy, aren't you.
They don't shaved their pussy.

Roach most likely, but god damn those German-Türk girls are easy game
t. Nordic immigrant

They lie

>Not goying the Jewess

I want me some rock pushing offspring

> refugee speaking
> speaking about dignity
> leaving your home land
> to live like a dog on hand outs
*inhale*

Yes, 5 max

rolol.

Well of course because Germans (By far) and Turks are the two biggest ethnic groups in Germany. FOCUS can't properly analyse statistics as it seems.

Turks abducted people from the balcans as sex slaves for centuries. The descendants of these look quite European.

Anyone bringing Islam into his life is dumb. Turks in Germany are obnoxious, I would keep away from them.

It really isnt

no, they know their shit. We need to do with the Turks what the Burgers are doing with Jews - mix them damn well.

>immigrants honest, religious, trust in god
>daughters become degenerate
>the community becomes extremist salafist muslim
>turks know better

They probably counted passdeutsche Turks , who bring in their cousins and favorite goats, as Germans.

THEY WERE REDIRECTED ON /BANT/ MY SHITSKIN BROTHA

Nah, im only here for a few weeks, stay in your home land of narnia fucking memeposter.

Whatever kills the Zog

fpbp

I would desu

I doubt that a few rich people and their harems are enough to change the complexion of an entire nation. "Turkish identity" is similar to "American identity". Sure there are some descendants of the originals, but most of them are assimilated peoples.

KARA BOGA BTFO

they look exactly like northern mexican girls

Didn't they absorb a lot of your Anatolian population after Constantinople collapsed?

The girl in the OP looks pretty Armenian/Persian if you ask me

german women are ugly feminists most of the time, so no wonder.

roll

the Germans are crazy? Turkish girls are not white and scary.

Turks are not an european people, they don´t cluster with europeans.

I'm a nigerian med student that studied in Turkey and I have to say turkish women are deep down very sexual. I knew this one girl her name was Betul and she was studying to be a nurse and I remember I ask her if she want to go to taksim and have a meal with me and at first she said no and her friend tried to grab her away but I slipped my number and she called me like 10 minutes later. Long story short turkish girls arent used to larger men so when she saw mine she was shocked but she wanted to try it. She was so tight and after a few pumps I made sperm but problem is her pussy tear I think it bled a little. Turkish women love black men this is true.

Let's be pragmatic: Our women only want brown men. Wether we like it or not, we're gonna have to settle for brown women ourselves.
/t surrender frog

> Turks in Germany are obnoxious
well that's a least of your problems right now lol

A word of advice, any turk girl who dislikes turk men does this because she can't be act like a slut, can't sleep with several men, can't go partying to end up in the toilet sucking dick and so on.

A german man, will even go party with her, maybe offer her to his aryan brothers. While german women like to be restrained, need this dominance the german aryan male lacks.

You guys should not mix.

Ilay is Turkish.

All I need to know

instagram.com/ilayserah/?hl=en

This thread makes me sad.

>tfw no turk gf

Turks from more civilized places like Istanbul are mostly bearable but most turkish immigrants in Germany came from some anatolian shithole. These chicks are the german equivalent to the american hoodrat and don't look anything like the girls you faggots posted.

That's not a Turk, that's an crypto Armenian qt

this

Well it depends, you see the further you move into the east of turkey, the more you'll encounter something called etiquette, you can't act like you do in europe in the more eastern parts of turkey. My grandpa stabbed two people because they would watch his sister through the window from the street, cleaning up the house. And this mentality was passed on to me, too.

But the more western ones, they're as slutty as sluts in europe, maybe even more.

CryptoArmenians

Meh, I guess if you don't have enough test yourself user.

Greeks are “in the cluster”, Lapps are not...

wtf

Yes, yes it is.

No, but Das Auto would probably still lunge into France like they did the past two times. This ain't the Era of Neapolitan.

Obviously fake, Turks look whiter than Greeks.

And from where did you get those stats abdul? that our womem prefer non europeans, if france, spain, germany,netherlands, portugal, england, poland have low birth rates it's your own fault.