BTC IS GLOBALISM

Bitcoin is a shot at globalized currency, people from every country and market want it. Where did the hype come from, who created the demand for it? Call me a lunatic but it seems they want to break financial borders and create a global market economy where every market accepts it, who regulates this currency? I just saw an ad for it, maybe you all should look at it too, it was easily globalist as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dk2kj_dqjn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE JQ

im the regulator

>he thinks he has any control over BTC
Only a controlled currency can ensure sovereignty.

>Being so far up your own ass that facilitating international transactions between peaceful parties pisses you off

my ass controls it

Hey user. Do you find yourself questioning everything and forming a conclusion that is almost always at odds with what you perceive to be the popular view on the matter? Its ok, user. Its ok. There, there. Want a cookie?

Bitcoin can't be used as a global currency. It can't even handle the current amount of transactions at it's current popularity and most of that is speculation, not actual payments.

also hello rtil how is your ugly wife

it appears that way

I will still use it to get rich quick, then cashout

I'm not saying that it is applicable on a global standard economy, the advertisement on it, however, wants it to create an international exchange, it'd be currency without a national identity and widely accepted as suggested in their advert.

Sounds like a kike scheme anyway

>has nothing backing it like gold
>is hard to track until you cash out
>great for dark web merchants, drug traffickers and CP peddlers
>value goes up and up and up, promoting wild speculation and investing.
>BTC holders profit selling their coins to newfags late to the party, who in turn hope they can do the same selling to even newer fags at some point

"Invest in crypto, goy"

That's part of the problem, you are also giving it value, be it to exchange in a national currency. Giving it real value.

you can exchange it for gold if you want

Even fiat currency issued by a gov't is far less sketchy than BTC, look at the Mt. Gox debacle

> BTC

With the price jumping up and down by thousands daily that alone makes it a shitty medium for buying and selling merchandise with. You wouldn't accept payments with something that could theoretically be just half of what its value you was the day you sold somebody something for BTC, and conversely you wouldn't buy something with BTC that became 2X the MSRP of value the week after your purchase

That's exactly what I mean, they are giving it huge value, gold can be used internationally to exchange for currency too, the idea would be to get the whole world to use bitcoin as exchangeable currency

it could be any crypto, user: Etherum, Dogecoin, Buttcoin, Narutocoin, Bronycoin, whatever its still a dodgy way to store money

the more market faith it gets the more likely it is to stabilize

Once the markets can agree to its standard value it will stabilize

Yet another tard that thinks BTC is the only crypto. Fun a good coin.

>GOLD IS GLOBALISM
>OIL IS GLOBALISM
>ANYTHING THAT CAN BE BOUGHT AND SOLD IN MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY IS GLOBALISM
take it easy OP

Right, but they haven't attained it's value yet, they are just collecting the run off value that was stimulated into crypto in general

It's not the same as goods that are bought and sold through trade, national currencies being the standard medium create the separate markets, if they all began operating on the basis on bitcoins it would create a globalized economy, one market, one world.

Right which points to me that its a long con Jew scam

>create new/cool e-money
>people convert all sorts of money to get some of it, value goes up
>sell off all your crypto coins, value plummets for the rest
(((PROFIT))) c/o all the guys who were left holding the bag

That is unless the markets can agree on a standard value as they have with national currencies.

Transactions like that already occure, kurr, that wasn't the point.

Good luck on that happening anytime soon while the only way anyone makes a dime off of crypto is selling them to newfags hoping to profit selling them to even newerfags, that's not going to continue forever

And a thing about currencies that stretch passed international borders, they sink countries like Italy, Greece, and many e.u. countries and they are also sold on the jew shekel

Those transactions prove it has value, what it needs is more and more people to use it, it can stabilize that way

Pogs, Beanie Babies, and tulip bulbs once held tremendous value too at one point, and nowadays people only give a shit about the latter and don't pay 10 years worth of wages just to buy one of them either.

That's not currency and was never treated as such. Ask yourself this, what gives your money value? It's people's willingness to accept it, the more and more people who use bitcoin, the more viable it is as a currency.

Correct but BTC's allure is also its barrier to mass acceptance, as people want a stable currency that isn't so volatile. Face it, would you have anything to do with BTC if its value wasn't higher than Lil Wayne in an swimming pool full of sizzurp? Fuck no. Would stores and banks and normies use BTC if it was freely exchangeable and held a steady constant value? Definitely, but this would require BTC's value to cool off and remain stable for a long period

A one world government is defiantly a goal of people like Hillary Clinton youtu.be/dk2kj_dqjn8

fake gold gee I wonder who came up with that one

cryptographically secure my dickhole, thanks for the gains though normies

I agree with you, right now it's in its youth. The only way to know where it goes is to be there, but if it continues to grow in acceptance that might change things, it could create a preferable international currency given that it's easier to exchange, if it can be used anywhere it will be used everywhere.

Is gold globalism?

Liberate our gold (switzerland) and level Israel they do not deserve an ethnostate

we must restore relations with the east for this common purpose

gold is a commodity

we want trade-able work receipts with usury outlawed

Gold isn't a currency, valuable yes, but it is no longer legal tenure.

Tender

Bitcoins have not withstood a real financial crisis and therefore will not be a successful currency contender.
Also that's what they ALL tell the newfags
"It's new! Get in while you can! Things will get better."