Canada is 40% white as of 2018, HAHAHAHAH

VANCOUVER AND TORONTO IS 40% WHITE
HAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/vancouver-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/vancouver-population/

lol

Whos le 40% now?

At least most Canadians are pure unlike Amerimutts

this is new zealands future too

at least Vancouver is honest hard working asians

This now a leafmutt thread

Canucmutts

>Canada is
>Toronto and Vancouver

You know Canada is more than those two cities right? Outside of those cities and a few suburbs, the rest of Canada is 95% white + because of white flight.

Genes are so mixed naturally

U are clearly a genius OP

Let's be honest, it's a lot of wealthy Asians who want to live in a clean western environment over an eastern concrete smog jungle.

This is the way markets work, if you have the money, you can buy an expensic3 house in a beautiful city.

Country is about 60-66% right now. We had 25 million 20 years ago. We have 36 million right now. We have/had 1.6 (below replacement) birthrate. This is coincidently where immigration blew up with hundred thousand+ every year. The 10-11 million more people cant be from white people. And we didnt have 100% white at that point 20 years ago. So its very likely to be around 60% right now. they claim 200-300k immigrants per year, but they lie about stats. its pretty brutal. its well over 500,000 and upwards of 1 million per year if you look into actual numbers. china has literal advertisements for how to get anchor babies in canada and hotels to stay in to have your baby. same for mid east.

That's Vancouver and Toronto for you. Now do the stats for the rural and suburban parts of Canada.

>Malta
>Zero percent white

Yeah, we make the same excuse here with London lad. We do it to make ourselves feel better even though everything is going to shit.

That explains why theres so many shitposts from Canada.

>dat proxy

>Anglo cuck love diversity
IMAJUN MY SHOCK

Do the pink haired land whales and factors in Toronto count as white? I personally disown them.
I'm surprised Toronto is not 10% white, when I'm there I see nothing but chinks and shitskins

>burgerlards in charge of knowing the difference between demographics and genetics

Faggots**

Sry I'm a phone poster

It's much more segregated in Canada. I'm not sure about Ontario, but in Quebec, Montreal Island is 40% non-white. If you look at the Metro area, that drops to 20%. Almost all of that in Brossard. If you then look at Quebec as a whole, it's less than 10%. further away from the Island you move, the small the % gets. Just 30 mins out, the suburbs are all at 99% white.

No immigrant wants to live outside the big cities in Canada because it goes straight into not just rural but... savage I guess. Tiny sub 1K pop villages hours from anything else.

Hahaha

Reminder that if you do not have Canadian ancestors (Ancestors that arrived before the 1759 conquest of New France), you are not a real Canadian.

Hongcouver and Pooronto are the shitholes of Canada.

For those who don't know: In the map of Quebec and Montreal, all the "more than average" ridings are the Anglo majority ones. The anglo unquestioningly vote for the Liberals every single election, and that's the party 100% of the minorities vote for too. While it has sub 20% support among the Frenchies.

I literally never thought I'd say it, but Based Quebec.

Wow you have no idea about your own real estate bubble. You actually think they're there to live?

Those places are renown scum, but also Montreal.

The three biggest cities in the country and they are flooded with immigrants to dirty the populace and swing the votes to the liberals in the same fashion as the democrats do to the USA.

Fucking muttleafs, we need another wall up north

so their mutts and your mutts dont mix?

is BC really 40% white? I'm in Washington State and thinking about moving to BC

until those chinks start polluting and eating dogs in the street you just gonna keep letting them in

Also this

>malta
Literally arab rape baby island. The real question the the malta proxyfag is, is it worse when you go 0% because you were subjugated by a superior arab conqueror, or is it worse when you go 40% on purpose. Both bad, but at least when it was your own bad idea...

>63% of Americans have 100% European dna
>40% is more pure
"no"

>27% Chinese
and there are people on this board that say Asians are based, they're a threat too, even more dangerous because unlike shitskins, they're intelligent.

The problem that is happening in the GTA is that our aging population is retiring and the youth are not having kids, so when these old people move out or die the only people ready to buy the homes are immigrants. Trust me they spread out quick. My hometown 1hiur north of toronto is now all Chinese and arab

Holy fucking shit.

That's more based on Quebec's butthurt over the superior Anglo than anything.

>most canadians are pure

Most canadians aren't even Canadians

>VANCOUVER AND TORONTO IS 40% WHITE

Yeah im India

Canadians here should just give up. There is literally no party that is nationalist or anything close. Scheer has zero chance of winning even a minority.

Indian*

Source?

Sheer is going to win, but he's just as big a cuck on immigration so it doesn't matter

In the Niagara region, an hour south of Toronto across the water, it's at least +80% white to my knowledge. The problem is that it "may" be spreading towards here slowly, as it *may* be creeping along the waterline around Lake Ontario if the voting demographic and politics is to go by.

This is all according to their gameplan. The infection will spread from the open wound(major cities) across the entire limb(province) and soon poison the entire body(Country). Even Quebec is having this happen despite it's heavy resistance. It's just happening slower and under their noses.

>future

Try present.

The 40% whites are 99% european, don't kid yourself child rapist flag.

It's hopeless in Canada, since talking shit about them will just land you in jail and the majority of the population is too comfortable to revolt en masse.

Because of the absolutely insane rate of immigration to the country, by the time people get uncomfortable enough to be driven to action, they will be outnumbered by non-white non-Canadians (1st-2nd generation immigrants).

The only solution is a immigration cap, something like 10% population per generation (thus under 1% per year, or even 0.5% per year if we take the median age of marriage/children). But this will never happen.

The issue is that they fill up major cities, like Brampton is 75% non-white
Toronto well over 50% with almost no young whites in the city.
Mississauga 50% white, etc

Then these small suburban towns with 10k people can be overwhelmed within a year or two, all one by one, with no ability to resist.
People get comfortable with the few shitskins who own stores or married whites, then eventually its majority non-white.

The #1 issue is that there is no "Canadian" in the first place

>european dna = pure.

This is what mixed amerimutts think.
You need to have a pure ethnicity. If you're 40% anglo saxon, 30% French, 15% Italian, 10% Scandinavian, and 5% Ashkenazi. You're not pure.

It doesn't matter that it's european. You need to be pure European.

no it isnt... every capitol city is a white miniority... only the rural areas are still white

cities control politics in this country, and ontario+ quebec over ride everyone else with their large cities.

What makes me mad about the anglo is not that he wants his culture to overlap mine, because in the end, he doesn't, it's the fact that he wants to abolish his culture while simultaneously muddying down my own that irks me. The anglo has been molded into the form of a jew.

Maritimes are all white. Prairies are white.

No the Anglo has always been a polite, and accommodating people.

It just so happens that good intentions, a strong sense of social responsibility, politeness, kindness, ect are the prime ways in which good people are manipulated using their own goodness.

Anglos once awakened to the fact that they are being used are an enemy not worth having.

>worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/vancouver-population/
vancouver is 1% black. that settles it. I'm moving

I have no problems with anglos who don't wish to impose on my culture. I don't want them coming into my province and forcing english all over the place. I don't want francophones to go into other provinces and impose french on others.

>me : states rural areas are still white
>user posts "no thats not true, look at all these rural areas that are still white"

Ok... so the rural non population centers, that DO NOT ELECT PEOPLE are white... so what?

You just happy to be the last speck of anglo in a sea of every culture but your own?

May as well say the toilet isnt full of shit because there is a peanut inside one of the pieces of shit.

I live in the prairies... its not white... go to vancouver, edmonton, calgary, ect you will see far more asians or headscarves then white bois

Whites needn't fear the rake. Only leafs.
I'm not Canadian anymore, I just live here.
'ere I await the day.

Which is the way it used to be,

>we laugh at the demise of the white race
This is a psyop

It's the way it should be.

>I don't want francophones to go into other provinces and impose french on others.

its about 50ish years too late for that user... you francophones divided this country with your "we are not english, you all have to speak french now, gibs me dat, also we might separate anyways" attitude.

This country IS being forced to speak french regardless of what you want, and french is still a protected culture in canada, while its impolite at best to even assert canada has english heritage that people should conform to

Its not a coincidence that trudeau 1.0 fucked this country so hard and that trudeau 2.0 is fucking it harder.

Not even Sup Forums's Leaf waifu is pure

We're all in the same sinking ship user.

Well dna tests show most europeans are only about 80% or so the ethnicity where they come from, only some places like Finland are really inbred enough to be 95%+

Still Whiter than the US

source or its fake

any shes still a fucking coal burner

It's the DNA test she showed in a video, Finnknight himself kept posting it around to prove she wasn't Jewish

I have French, Germany, English, Scandinavian, and Dutch but not Ashkenazi! What is with you Europeans always having Ashkenazi DNA, also Canadians and Australians are just as mixed as us.

Thats only two cities, what about all of Canada as a whloenypundumb American pig

Canada has english heritage. Denying that is pure ignorance. I'd say it would be impolite to ignore it. Your hostility towards my people though, is unwarranted. I could dredge up countless atrocities anglos have committed against us. But I won't. That's the past. If you hate us so much, why are you against the independence? Also most french have absolutely no pride for the Trudeau family.

Or is this merely all American propaganda?

Jews were spread all through Europe in history and they left their genes behind before they got kicked out

Germans and East Europeans are very likely to have some trace of Ashkenazi DNA

Canada is whiter and better and has more morals than our spic nigger mutt cousins down south

Fuck you racists against my people, Canada is pure white

I've never seen a nigger or a poo in my life

C'mon fags come at me, I'll tell all of you cunts off.

oh... kay. maybe why things are pretty good here, other than the weather. another bitter PR reject?

Fuck trump, he's a fag, fuck Trudeau, fuck pakis, fuck all non whites, fuck fags and trannies and fuck america! Fucking capitalist cock sucking glue sniffing queer cunts.

Did DNA test, have none even with them screwing with it. But that is true, and the Jews have some non-Jew DNA or else they'd all be dying of Tay-Sachs and Cystic Fibrosis

white people developed to live in cold weather, what's the problem?

sure they are, kid

>me running towards some fresh milf pussy, it may or may not be your mom's panty oyster

Those Asians have no loyalty to you, given the chance they will form Asian political parties to try and promote Chinese interests

>anome who tries to argue against ME, GOD.

well let's see it's -31 C today in Toronto.

ever drive in a blizzard? ever have your car slide down a hill? it's pretty around christmas time but it gets old after Dec. 25th REAL FAST.

Ever stick your dick in the snow and jerk off? Oh wait, I did, to your mom and grandma.

okay but white people lived in those conditions without luxuries like climate control and they developed to thrive in it, again what's the problem?

Canada likely becomes minority white nearly 10 to 20 years before the US. That is fucked up.
What the fuck did they do?

>Vancouver and Toronto
>All of Canada
Imagine being this stupid

>Trump dick suckers and kekistani retards in general

That's just absurd, Sven. Europeans have always been mixing with each other.

You mean Canada will be 100% white, which we already are, unlike you. Last I heard it went down to 55% white for you fat boy.

Nah son they make really good immigrants. Loyalty means nothing. If they want to live and make a life here they will, and they're not going to give a shit where they came from once they're settled with kids and a mortgage.

>never seen a nigger or a poo in my life
Eastern ON here, the only poos I see are at the Husky gas station, niggers are very rare but I have anti-coon hounds

it's really uncomfortable. are you retarded?