Straightforward truth about the Holohoax

Were there crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate gorzilllions in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 jews million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing of jews.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct this continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reality.

>Hey, you evil goyim, look what you have done! You murdered SEVEN MILLION of us at Auschwitz alone! NEVER forget!
(as submitted at the Nuremberg Trial)

>Oy vey, it was EIGHT MILLION shoah'd at Auswitz! You must pay for this goyim! Never forget it!

>OK, (((honest mistake))) goyim, it was FOUR MILLION shoah'd at Auschwitz... but it still happened and you must NEVER FORGET!

>Fine, fine, it was 1.5 MILLION... but it still happened EXACTLY as we have led you to believe! DO NOT QUESTION IT! Or we will literally IMPRISON you filthy goyim animals!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

>DAMN YOU GOYIM, STOP LOOKING INTO THIS! 6 million poor innocent jewish souls perished at the hand of evil white nationalism! I don't care if we lied and (((over-counted))) by millions... the magic 6 million total number still holds true! It happened just as we told you! Gas chambers! Ovens! Lamp shades! NEVER FORGET

Video investigating the history of the "homicidal gas chambers" lies of Majdanek:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM

>TWO MILLION claimed deaths down to 78k... (((whoops)))... (((honest mistake))) goyim... the "holocaust" still happened just as we told you though... don't question it

Pic: jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every single camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of gas chambers or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of gas chambers... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

What a coincidence!

Let's recall some of the numerous times jews invoked 6 million, their magic Talmud number... pic related.

Also, here's a video of a guy simply reading old newspaper articles about the 6 million... PRE-WW2... that's all he's doing... it's been censored in the US... it's probably completely unavailable if you live in Europe... what an odd thing to censor, a guy literally just reading old newspaper articles. Curious.

Soviet reconstructions and other lies exposed, ON SITE, here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

e.g. Jews claim 900,000 kikes were gassed and cremated at Treblinka 2.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

That means 6,000 executions and cremations a day if magically running 24/7 without interruption.

A body leaves behind 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the camp.

Never to be found again.

What was life really like at the Auschwitz "extermination camp"?

Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" jews interviews, in their own words... watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Medical care

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a jew "extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where people died towards the end of the war due to starvation and disease?

Fucking fantastic, now the goys can never forget.

Here is a video of a guy literally doing nothing but reading word for word old pre-WW2 newspaper articles about "the 6 million jews"... and it's been censored in the US! That's literally all he's doing, reading old New York Times etc.

European anons, is this completely blocked in your countries?

What is a foundation myth? It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

This is by jew design.

at this point it really is a dick-measuring contest on who can capitalize on tragedy more:

da jews

da mlk family

Oy vey! Remember the Holograms!

I live in the U.S and this isn't blocked. literally neck yourself you fucking aspie faggot.

who cares. why are you posting holocaust jpegs

>be a jew
>blood catches on fire

KYS JIDF

thejidf.org

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and survive the 4th after hitler runs out of jew killing gas

I'm not JIDF but the point is - who literally cares?

If it happened, it happened - how does your life change

>be a jew
>survive getting gassed 6 times

>be a jew
>AVOID getting gassed because you're hungry

>Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.
>Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct this continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.
>And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.
sometimes i almost wish it really happened, you kikes are sub-human

>be a jew
>navigate moving knife chamber
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

>be a jew
>ride hitler's holocoaster of doom

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

I'm not ethnic or religious jew.

Jews have power because they have been entrenched in banks, philosophical thought, higher education and theatre/writing for 2 centuries to such an extent it could be argued they invented them.

If they are lying about it or not - who cares?

If they keep lying about it (as you claim) for the next 1000 years - who cares?

Ever since i first read this i have purposefully detached ww2 from the creation myth box in my mind, bc youre right, it definetly is the creation myth of modern western conciousness and is definetly posionous. I really appreciate you pointing this out bc i never recognized it for what it is before i read your post. Thank you insightfulanon

>If they are lying about it or not - who cares?
>If they keep lying about it (as you claim) for the next 1000 years - who cares?
Then why do you care so much to tell me NOT to care, you filthy kike?

be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

>be a jew
>get dunked in a nazi carnival dunk tank
>get vaporized into jew dust by 10 gorbillion volts

>be a jew
>get turned into a jewess by hitler

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

>be jews
>hitler tricks you into eating a jew baby

I know there was no holocaust.

I also don't care one way or the other.

Jews are vermin. Why would I obsess over the jews who were never exterminated in hilariously inefficient ways when there's so very many who need to be exiled, financially shattered, segregated, monitored, shamed and blamed RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

>be jews
>INCREASE IN NUMBERS soon after the holohoax when supposedly half of your people were wiped out

Source?

Everyone increased after the war you fuck.

Hospitalise and treat someone you were intending to gas?

>Germans are excessively buracratic goy...

You’ll be a happier person when you stop dedicating yourself to untruths.

a family having 2 kids would put them on an exponential rate of increase.

Why do you keep calling me Jewish?

And I don't care because when retards like David Duke indoctrinate younger european or european-descent men into going into this stuff it ruins their lives. Sometimes literally, by way of incarceration, sometimes by getting blacked pilled to the point you lose the ability to function and get with women normally.

What was David Duke doing when he was 20? Jared Taylor? Oh right. Chasing tail and having fun. Meanwhile you have european blood teenagers having their souls destroyed and themselves in legal problems over this stuff

I don't care because I want european men to live like Duke, Taylor, etc did and not have their lives destroyed beyond repair at such a young age.

But none of the above matters - lets say you find proof of this grand conspiracy (JPEGs are not proof) - what changes? Nothing, and the fact that no one will believe you anyway is not the only reason.

I don't care because it is over - they're far too entrenched anyway.

>If they are lying about it or not - who cares?
>Jews are vermin.
>I don't care one way or the other.

>oy vey they are perpetuating a lie to maintain their power, and have done so for 80 years... but don't TELL PEOPLE they are perpetuating a lie to maintain power!

Is this what it's come down to JIDF? Pathetic.

>Jews have power because they have been entrenched in banks, philosophical thought, higher education and theatre/writing for 2 centuries to such an extent it could be argued they invented them.

You're sucking circumcised cock at this point. Argueably, all these institutions are fail atm.

test.

For some reason I'm not having to solve captachas, did 4chang shadow ban me? Plz respond bros!

>Ignore facts and data in thread
>randomly start talking about david duke and black pills
>gotta stop these red pills from getting out!
holy pilpul goalpost moving batman

>Argueably, all these institutions are fail atm

Your brain on retarded 1488'ism folks.

Banks failing? Universities attracting more women than men now. oh boy you are sad.

359 TIMES

>Universities attracting more women than men now. oh boy you are sad.
It's statically proven that men are smarter than women, and white people are smarter than everybody else.... generally.

>Banks failing?
So, housing bubble, student loan bubble, wages falling, the stock market ! FUGG TRUMP!

They literally operate in taking money, yet they can't yield a profit outside of projections...

>Nazi rape dogs
Gets me everytime
Yeah I can see ur post senpai

Honestly if there were gas chambers, how would anyone know about them? The jews who go in would die, and its not like the german guards are gonna tell the remaining jews about them bc it would just stir up unnecessary unrest and make the jews harder to control

I didn't say anything about men not being smarter. I said women make up majority of university population now, which means Whoreism and Feminism is bound to get worse.

That 2nd thing - I'm not American so I don't care about 'Student loans'

It doesn't matter what you claim though - they are making as much money as they always have with lending and investing. How does housing bubbles even affect banks? If the money used to purchase them was a loan or?

You know how this thread ends
I get mad
You are even more pissed than me
We both agree the jews are filthy liars, but no one will listen to us

Why bother?

Murican as fuck.

Fuck yea: CLAP!

>(((untruths)))
>Why bother?
>I don't care because it is over

i hate jews so much

thejidf.org

>I didn't say anything about men not being smarter.
No, you implied situations where intelligence rules, is better ruled by people less likely to be intelligent.

>That 2nd thing - I'm not American so I don't care about 'Student loans'
So, we shouldn't consider American finance and banking practices because you're not American? Or should we consider them more because they are American?

>lending and investing
There's a only a very small %'age of people making money off this boom. You have to be in the know to make profit off doing nothing but throwing around your weight.

>bubbles even affect banks?
bubble is interchangeable with trend, trend and volatility, risk... etc.

>If the money used to purchase them was a loan or?

Can the crowd see the holocaust survivors?

bank with me user, I'll give you .5% on your savings account!

>Well, shig nigga. Dats sound gud tuh meh!

Bank takes that money and turns is around 10 times it's worth.

I know that - but that's loans in general. he talked about housing.

yes - you put 10K in a bank, the bank uses that to buy stock in some wine company for ex and makes 10 million - but the 'interest' that makes your initial 10K grow is like 2 cents a month and its irrespective of whether the bank made 20K or 20 Million with your money. I don't care about Usury because there has to be something in return for lending you money if the entity lending it to you is not your friend or family member etc - but this is disgusting.

storing money* not loans, whoops

The “holocaust” is the sole reason why the germans are allowing their country to be completely overrun by mudslime invaders today. They are guilted into it by this story. Its legitamacy definetly has real implications

Hmm and? If you look at babies being born in Germany (and most countries in Europe) you see that 'German' as an ethnic group are de-facto finished. Even if you prove all this garbage - it won't undo Arab and African DNA in europe, nor make ethnic Germans have more children.

Its bait to get you arraigned by the police.

>he talked about housing.
Mortgages were a symptom of my previous post.

>yes - you put 10K in a bank, the bank uses that to buy stock in some wine company for ex and makes 10 million - but the 'interest' that makes your initial 10K grow is like 2 cents a month and its irrespective of whether the bank made 20K or 20 Million with your money

intersection of marketing and product. I can safetly safe if I bet on 1 successful stock out of 10 I can pay these people this, these people are part of my infrastructure.

>I don't care about Usury because there has to be something in return for lending you money if the entity lending

Jew faggot. I put myself through school on the average of the student loans offered by banks, given to me father, and I paid him that rate. I purchased my first properties though "investors" (family, friends of family). I started my company based soley on it's ability to produce...

>Even if you prove all this garbage - it won't undo Arab and African DNA in europe, nor make ethnic Germans have more children.
>Its bait to get you arraigned by the police.
You kikes are the fucking scum of the earth.

I got your back on everything else but your third point is incorrect. Everyone with a 401k is profiting enormously from this boom

>intersection of marketing and product. I can safetly safe if I bet on 1 successful stock out of 10 I can pay these people this, these people are part of my infrastructure.

Explain like I'm 5 pls. Doesn't help I think you made a typo at the start.

> I purchased my first properties though "investors" (family, friends of family). I started my company based soley on it's ability to produce...

And? Whats your company got to do with the loan you were offered? Key word being offered, because you were not forced to take this loan or go to university at all. Please explain.

I'm about done being called a jew by you. Neither of my 2 surnames are jewish and I have no known ancestors who are jewish.

Right, this lie has caused the germans to commit ethnic suicide. And you think its no big deal

No - so called 'Denazification' (It wouldn't be moral if you called it Indoctrination I guess) that jesters flying your flag did in the post-war period in germany for decades caused the germans to do whatever you think they have done.

Look at the "privilege" of having a 401k, and is a 401k meme'd?

>Explain like I'm 5 pls. Doesn't help I think you made a typo at the start.

>reply

>And? Whats your company got to do with the loan you were offered? Key word being offered, because you were not forced to take this loan or go to university at all. Please explain.

There is so much money to be made off, simply, the circulation of money and catering to necessities. Fighting for convenience, like Amazon, is the tough game faggot.

I'm not give your or faggots reading this thread anymore hints.

And? Whats your company got to do with the loan you were offered?
Alex, what is a loan officer?

Correct - based on a general cultural demonization of the nazis primarily perpetuated by Hollywood, which is run by jews

If you dont think that is reprehensible then youre a psychopath

A significant proportion of the population has money in the stock market, most people through 401k’s, others through standard investments. To say that only a small percentage of people benefit from rising stock values is simply incorrect.

What? 'Denazification' consisted literally of American initiatives and programming on the ground in Germany in the post-war period. Its not some school of thought or a 'hypothetical'

I wrote this

' Denazification' (It wouldn't be moral if you called it Indoctrination I guess) '

so not quite sure what you mean by

>If you dont think that is reprehensible then youre a psychopath

>simply incorrect.
Who benefits from rising stock prices?

I thought you were using the term “denazification” to mean the pop culture vilification of nazis. This has caused the whites of germany, who have great empathy, to feel guilty for something that didnt happen; to the point where they let mudslimes invade uncontested.

It is reprehensible for the jews to mindfuck them into this state, is it not?

All the people with money in the market. Their wealth has increased 40% effortlessly

Hmm no. I meant the literal initiatives that started after Germany capitulated like changing anthem, flags, popular songs, school programs, etc.

And yes it is - but there's nothing you can do about it. As I've said since I started writing in this thread - complaining about the holocaust will achieve nothing but get you in trouble. This is made no less true by the fact, which I agree with you on, that that is the main Casus Belli being used to destroy the European people and their diasporas.

I personally believe, however, the one being used is far more ancient, and that is the sack of Jerusalem by Titus in the year 70.

Isn't this for Auschwitz only?

Take the flag off

Why would I do that?

>1 post by this ID

>be germans
>highly productive and proud nation
>become globally demonized bc holocaust
>slit own wrists bc holocaust
>holocaust proven to be a lie
>doesnt matter, kill myself anyway

Is this more or less your argument?

LMAO
Literal Holohoax, how desperate are they

The evil Nazis would take the blades out of their fans and attach knives to them instead then they would make us look at porn magazine with the fan turned on just above our penis. They did this to 3 gozillion innocent Jewish children who only wanted to play guitar

No. The holocaust wasn't the religion it is now back when the Allies occupied Germany. And in my opinion the indoctrination that followed in the next years did more damage them than the holocaust stuff.

But the reason why I say it doesn't matter its because

A - You won't deprogram enough of people
B - Damage has been done which can't be repaired, such as DNA and the 'nationality' meme by virtue of which an Arab born in France is as French as someone who has no known written ancestors who weren't French.
C - Political will to fix any problems regarding demographic replacement will never exist, or be allowed to.

Hoard as many shekels as you can and live as happily as you can in either Argentina, Uruguay, Russia or northern Japan would be my advice.

Quite illuminating I'd imagine. You fucks need to learn what lurking is.

>will to fix demographics will never exist

Not with that attitude it wont.

I think people deserve to know the truth and decide for themselves. I gaurantee that for many europeans it will feel like a weight has been lifted from their shoulders and they will no longer feel guilty about making more of themselves

But those were some estimates made by the Soviets used by the same logic people here use. They did some calculations. And they were wrong because there's too many variables to be correct.
4 million in Auschwitz wasn't believed by any historian so it never counted people were always using other references based on other sources.

The holocaust is such a steaming pile of bullshit.

Fox News ftw