Sargon's question still remains unanswered

What is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8#t=3h4m35s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody knows by what criteria any categorical distinction is made. Sargon's logic can be applied to anything, and is, in the form of postmodernism.

Caucasoid

Germanic, north iberian, north italian, slav (still subhumans), irish/potato people and some greeks

did i miss any?

>What is white?
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites. - White Nationalist Position Statements - Proposition Zero - JonJoyTree

Swedes, Norwegians, Danish, Germans (including Austrians and Swiss-Germans), North France, the British peoples (English/Scottish/Welsh, Ulster-Scots)

Don't think I missed any

Lots of persians

What is blue? When does it stop being blue and start being green?

Does it?
white = european in the case of the US.
See that wasn't so hard. Since they were from western europe and were creating their own nation, it didn't make sense to call themselves british americans or german americans or irish americans or whatever, they simply called themselves americans, and since there were blacks in the US, they called themselves white americans. In europe, europeans are called different things respective of their nations and people, but they are still all europeans. You can say western europeans and eastern europeans and make that distinction if you want to aswell. US did this also and preferred western europeans because there's somewhat of a cultural and behavioral difference between west and east europeans. but much smaller than there is between europeans and non europeans. Same as an asian and an african isn't the same thing either.
Sargon is literally a child in pretending not to understand things. I've watched some of this debate people keep talking about with richard spencer, and listening to sargon is like listening to a 5 year old making stupid questions and stupid hypotheticals and not listening and not understanding a damn thing.

The question still remains unanswered: Is Laurence Fishburne white?

Also if you don't know this you have to be one of the biggest fucking idiots on planet earth. It's so easy to find out, that it's amazing that an adult would make such a question. But i don't even consider sargon an adult at this point. He's worse than a 5 year old. He's literally a toddler in an adult body. His mind is completely infantile, and after listening to this sargon dude i can't believe someone is stupid enough to keep listening to him and taking his stupid "arguments" at face value.

indo-european, trim it down from there and also some outside exceptions exist as well.

If I rearrange the atoms that make up Donald Trump, one-by-one, to create Kathy Griffin, at what point in the process is Donald Trump no longer Donald Trump, and is now Kathy Griffin?

Checkmate essentialists.

Sargon doesn't care about the fate of europeans, he doesn't care about the fate of blacks, he cares about the people he knows, whatever that means.
He said that? Yes and a plethora of other stupid things.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8#t=3h4m35s
>indo-european, trim it down from there and also some outside exceptions exist as well.
No. It meant european exclusively that's what white meant historically in the US where this concept was created to express pan europeanism. That some want to bandwagon on being white is what dillutes the entire issue and warps it to where anyone who feels they are white are somehow european. It's like being a wigger with regards to this. You want to talk about a broader connection of europeans to others fine. Then talk about it like that.

Anything over 55% imho

time 3h4m35s

Magyars, Balts and Finns/Estonians?

Race (and genetics in general) is a spectrum.

Europoid phenotypes, which derive from the Caucasoid group, yes.

im addressing the question of what is defined as white. I think this is a better starting point.

Sargon is nihilist, he doesn't care if any group of people goes extinct or is on the border of going extinct, he doesn't care about their specific lineages cultures or values, he's a peak multiethnic/multiculturalist nihilist saying meh whatever happens he's cool with it, so he will not resist anything or stand for anything, he's like a fish swimming in whatever water he is presented, this is very clear to what he is saying after listening to this buffoon for well over an hour, i can't believe i wasted my time listening to this moron for over 2 hours. But i wanted to know what you assholes were talking about. I should have been reading a book instead of wasting my time.

it's pretty fucking obvious.

What is black, what is asian, what is poo?

A person having deep European ancestry. It's not rocket science. Sargoy of Cuckadd knows that very well, he just won't admit it to himself or his kekistani audience.

pale skin and 95% of your ancestor coming from Europe

>im addressing the question of what is defined as white. I think this is a better starting point.
And i'm saying you're wrong. The concept of white expressed pan europeanism in the US since that was the ethnic majority in the US 80-90% to separate them from black americans. So they didn't call themselves american, they called themselves white americans, so there were white americans and there were black americans for example. And i'm saying if you want to discuss a broader connection of europeans to others that's fine, but if you want the very definition of what white meant historically in the US where this concept was developed to express the american european ethnic groups, it meant european and that's it.

/thread

The only actionable answer seems to be: have a white ethnostate leadership/ruling class and base whiteness on those individual's characteristics.

a color, now fuck off

>in the US
why is this the standard now?

not white, to much arab in them
they are accepted, forgot the finns/estonians

>equality now!!

>equality, but for whites now!!

As dumb Sargon might be, how is not defining your idealism not a red flag?

You'll have to be more specific my kekistani friend

As in the 1790 immigration act: not brown, red black or yellow. If you can discern a conflict, you've found the margin intentionally, and are being disingenuous.

That's where the concept was developed. I'm a dane, i'm not "white", a german is german it's not "white" a frenchman is french not "white". But in the US since they were europeans but made a separate nation of several european ethnicities combined and since there were blacks there they called themselves white americans. So you have white americans, african americans, hispanic americans and so on and so forth. It wasn't about if you "felt white" or also had a white complexion to be connected to it. If you want the very definition of it it meant european. And in europe it isn't white it's or broader european as a group.
As i said, and don't make me say it again please. I'm perfectly fine with you wanting to argue that there are connections with europeans to others in the more modern nomenclature and newer definitions of it by some who want to broaden that scope, and we can discuss that but if you are wanting to say what did white means, that's what it meant. AND NOTHING ELSE.

source it

not really
the definition is rigorous, anything more is like trying to describe how colors or anything looks to someone who's been blind from birth, either you get it or you don't, nothing will ever change it as it is inherent, sargoy doesn't get what white is because he's a fucking retard, now i reiterate: FUCK OFF

"What's a redhead? What's a blonde? You can't define it. There are overlap cases. You have to define it exactly or it doesn't exist. There are no haircolours. I am smart."

BONUS:
What, Israel? Jews? Yeah they're an ethnostate. Yeah I'm cool with it, it happened before I was born.

What Japan? Japanese? Yeah, they're an ethnostate. It's fine because it's their choice.

HAHA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT AN ETHNOSTATE? I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE IF WHITE PEOPLE DIE! WHITE PEOPLE WON'T DIE OUT FOR A HUNDRED YEARS AND I'LL BE DEAD THEN SO IT DOESN'T MATTER AND I DOOOON'T CAAAARE.

He either really doesn’t know which exposes him as a dumb shit or he does know and it’s just bait. Either way Sargon is a dumb nigger who’s only gotten half as far because of the asmr quality of his voice. If some bong would just throat punch him, it’d be the end of him.

prosperity

Pink nipples.

good point

pretty redpilled
although I wouldn't include all slavs: poles are white, but bulgars are not

all still subhuman though

Oh for fucks sake burger do you own research. It's how they did census on the thing and how they distinguished americans (pan europeans, specifically western europeans primarily british settlers that rebelled against the british crown) from others. Read your own history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
Here's a version of the US ethnic demographics over time. The europeans were high 80% to 90% very stable right till immigration changed in 1965 and they preferred western european immigrants. For practical purposes till very recently the US was a pan european nation for all practical purposes. And had policies to safeguard that. I just can't believe that i have to explain this to you like you are 5 years old. You should ALREADY KNOW THIS!
US was NEVER a nation of massive amount of non european immigrants. It was the european settlers and the few immigrants they allowed, t they preferred west european immigrants almost exclusively. to keep the integrity of their people culture and values intact. Had there been no black slaves in the US the US would've been probably around 98% western europeans.

You can have an ethnostate without ever defining that. Just close the borders and repeal the civil rights act.

what is blue?

thats not a source for what I asked, thats literally just census data

to be honest, asking 'what is white' is like asking 'what is the colour blue' you cant describe it very well with words, you have to observe it.

So THAT is Sargon. I already thought I recognized him...

>it's US census ethnic demographic data of US history
>this doesn't prove white americans are europeans and that's what it meant.
You amaze me. I can't believe sometimes that your people spend more money on education than anyone in the entire world. And yet you sit here and ask me stupid questions that it would take you less than a week to find out, and how ignorant you are of the history of your own country. How far you have fallen. You had some of the best of euros historically, to create a pan european superstate in the US whilst those ethnicities retained their nations back in europe/the old country. And now you sit here asking me questions like a 5 year old.

better question: what is black?

It’s a fucking lifestyle choice. Don’t live like a nigger. Start a family, go to birthday parties and pay your debt. Don’t ask for shit, and find out what give a fuck actually means.

Is this some sort of ethnat/civnat horseshoe meme? What the fuck.

Europeans and people of European descent, with a cultural focus on western civilization.

I don't think you understand

Youre using the US census as your 'source', but they include saudi arabia and north africa as well, so again where is your source?

I'm giving you an example. Is this American History class and it's in session? If this what you have explained to me is what you have learned there. You need desperately to change your education system because there seems something very rotten there.
White americans meant european americans and nobody else. They didn't call themselves european americans simply americans, since there were others there particularly blacks they were white americans and then there was the nig.. i mean african american. That's how the US was right till 1965. high 80% to 90% european rest pretty much nig.. i mean african americans, and then a very very few percent others. This is why they were called minorities. Back when that made sense, totally marginalized, they were living there but were mostly irrelevant to what the euro americans were doing. As they have been also irellevant throughout US history and now pretend they somehow created the US whilst the euro americans who built the frigging place are taking it up the arse. Irish in america worked harder than nig.. african americans ever did on any plantation or anywhere else in the US, for an example of who built shit.

I asked you for the source of the definition of white that you defined, you point me to the census, which is even broader than my own definition which is what you responded to and sparked this up, and you still aren't giving me a source.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

"There are no white people."

"Ohhhhhh" *discards his opinions completely*

Look you can't expect me to explain US history to you in this fucking thread and should i give you a curriculum and assignments aswell to prove that you understood too? Not unless you pay me. I'm trying to be nice to you and explain these things to you, things you should already know. And i'm pointing you in the direction so you can do your own research. But don't be asinine.
The purpose of the US was to create a pan european superstate, nobody else were supposed to be there, the opportunity for this was given by the rebellion against the british crown/revolutionary war, after this it was bring in the smart euros and keep out everyone else for the most part, the jews brought the nig.. african americans scared of something they couldn't control. And have jewed you ever since. And now apparently have destroyed you even knowing about your own history, to the point of you not even understanding that you were a pan european country in every way and on purpose. They truly have the hand of midas in reverse. Hand of midas turns everything to gold, what they touch they turn everything to shit and take the gold haha.

European Phenotype.

White is a jewish word to create a ghost for a certain group of people to fight for and the rest of groups to antagonize. So are the other colours although they have less use.

Would you be able to tell an arab from a black man or an asian? Yes, perfectly. Would you be able to tell a finn from a jap or a syberian? Also perfectly no matter the color of their skin.

So white is used to simplify the concept and keep people confronted.
It should be more like let european countries recover their old demographics not "let's build a white ethnostate". Again, the (((goal))) is to create an eternal confrontation without solution.

Something not American.

can't help you ameri-lards out with this one.
Fuck whitey, i only care about my WASPs

Having an arbitrary and relative category is simply not good enough when you're making laws about that category though. Which is very relevant to discussion of an ethnostate. If I am of Slavic decent, for example, am I white enough for a white ethnostate in America? This is a pretty straightforward question, and is but one of several that must be answered if an ethnostate is actually going to be constructed with the concept of whiteness as its foundation.

this is how everyone in my small town looks like im already living in a small scale ethno state

Argentinians

This is true.
>BASED Chads in white ethnostate when?

AT THE END OF THE DAY WE'RE ALL A BUNCHA MOLECULES YOU CAN'T EVER REALLY DEFINE ANYTHING CHECKMATE NOW LET JEWS RULE YOU FOREVER

historically they preferred west europeans but they preferred eastern europeans to fill the quota if western europeans didn't want to sign up and immigrate from their country since the landmass needed to be filled to establish the nation. Short answer would be pragmatically yes. But historically no, because of the divide between west and eastern europe since they preferred western europeans due to accomplishments. The experiment of the US has obviously gotten jewed and failed and so pragmatically you would be 100x better than anyone else coming into the US right now. It was about proximity of intelligence aswell as kinship so that you feel you want to contribute and wake up and love your country your people and have kinship with them and want to do good with them. Pretty much only kinship does this. Otherwise you wake up you're an individual and you don't really give a fuck about that arab few blocks down or the asian over there or whatever, you're just in it for you. So there's little social cohesion everyone are just out to predate on eachother to get some money. That is a nation destroying lack of cohesion. And why multiethnic societies tend to be innefective along a long enough timeline. People arguing rather than getting along. Rather than wake up ah man feels good to be european. Oh hey fellow eurobro sup, can i help you with this? Sure, don't mind if i do. Hey how about dinner tomorrow? Sounds great. Hows work. It's tough but man i love it. Great. have a nice day see you later! Instead you get the big city phenomenon where people barely say hi to eachother. Just walking around minding their own business
>ah fuck that person probably trying to screw me over

>arbitrary and relative category is not good enough
They're not great, but there are plenty of examples where they are good enough for a legal context.

Good examples are drinking age and the age of consent.

Some one post this on that fat subsaharan of blackdads face

>ITT: No one in this thread can answer that question because ideological purity is more important.

If being (((white))) was all that important, most of you would know. However, most of you don't know and I bet a good portion of you are (((white))). You're all busy sucking Richard Spencer's dick and stroking Sargon's cock all at the same time. You're all worse than the niggers.

What is white?

Simple, in a UK court it would simply be "What would a reasonable man consider to be white?"

Anyone from Eurasia with caucasoid facial features plus light hair and light eyes

If they aren't one of the following
>Native American
>Asian
>African
>Pacific Islander
Now you ask about race mixing? Well, we are against that, so no to those. What about Middle Eastern or Mexicans? They are white yet, their nationality isn't American. I say, let there be a Middle East with Muslims and Jews. They claim that land. Let there be a Mexico where Mexicans conquer, so they go there. What about Jews? Israel.
Will the US accept highly educated people for better opportunities? Sure, but only if we are still 95% white and keep it that way, although we encourage to stay at your own place to improve your own country. That way no race dies out, no culture gets replaced, and identity remains for everyone now.
Let me know if you find a flaw.

Anyone who's at least 52% european is white.

Identity Europa 1488

> And why multiethnic societies tend to be innefective along a long enough timeline.
Lmao what? All societies are ineffective on a long enough timeline. I can think of plenty of great empires that were multi-ethnic for long periods of time before they collapsed.

Tribalism is a real social force, but that doesn't prove some collective white society exists or can be constructed into an ethnostate. European societies have never viewed each other as interchangeable. As an American, I don't look at a German person and see any kinship or relation to them, even if we're both white. I'm not your "eurobro" any more than a Chinese person would be.

Anglos and Aryans.

Does white exist?

White=Civilized

Funny how nobody knows what white is until it's time for affirmative action and calling out privilege

blonde people with blue, green, hazel, grey eyes

red haired people with blue, green, hazel, grey eyes

all brown haired, brown eyed people are mixed with africans, asians.

>As an American, I don't look at a German person and see any kinship or relation to them, even if we're both white. I'm not your "eurobro" any more than a Chinese person would be.
Well that's abundantly clear, and where you and me are different. For me i like germans a lot eventhough they have their own way and i have my own way in my own nation but i am a brother with germans and other europeans. But are you going to argue that you have more in common with an arab or an asian than a european?
Also lmao. I know reddit was a really hot thing, but we don't do smileys and lmaos here. But apparently Sup Forums is broken too with you faggots.

JIDF has arrived

Those are both arbitrary legal boundaries, but they're not analogous. I'm saying a person's age is not arbitrary, but their race (not ethnicity or origin, but the actual phenotypes that are considered white) is arbitrary, and that is not good enough. Especially when we consider a person's ethnicity can be different percentages.

If we were deciding drinking age based on if a person looked 18 or not, we can clearly see how retarded that would be.

Albanians

>If we were deciding drinking age based on if a person looked 18 or not, we can clearly see how retarded that would be.

And yet some jurisdictions determine whether pornography is objectionable or not depending on whether a subject "appears" 18 or not. So you can think it retarded, but that distinction exists in law also - though it's another topic.

Race is clearly not just appearance, though that is one of the obvious "tells" and I'm sure you're aware that genetic clusters can be traced geographically.

The people who put the rope around your neck will be white, take a good look
it's the last thing you will see.

I absolutely have more in common with an American of any ethnicity than I do with any European person. Sure, I'm closer to a German than an Arab, if I had to pick. But I'm not going to pretend I understand or care about Germany because I have some stake in it as a white nation. Do you feel that same kinship with white Americans, for example?

Also, it's funny how I post on this site for 3 years and pol is the only board so chronically insecure about other users being reddit.

Black guy here. I'm often called an Uncle Tom for voting Trump. Is it ok if I become an honorary White please? I identify more with pro-White ethnostate ideology. I won't even try to impregnate your women, as I have yellow fever.

It's like pornography - I know it when I see it.

>I absolutely have more in common with an American of any ethnicity than I do with any European person.
Don't you know that americans were synonymous with western europeans?
Well i sure hope you like your own country and people that live in it. But you do that to manage the situation. The whole notion of racism is to tone down differences between people which are clear and which everybody knows weither they will admit it or not is not my concern. Man adapts to the situation. You didn't choose to live in a multiethnic society US others decided that for you so you make the best of that i think that's great.
>Do you feel that same kinship with white Americans, for example?
Yes i do actually.
>im a redditor and i'm proud
Good for you.

I appreciate your efforts. Read the image posted.
I would say advocate for blacks to stay with and live with blacks.
Since you're black, you are in a better position to do this than any one of us whites.

>Race is clearly not just appearance
We're talking about IQ and physiology now, right? Just to clarify.
Which geographic locations are white though? That's why I posed to Slavic question. There are plenty of contested groups and ethnicities, and the question of percentages remains. These must be answered if we're codifying the concept of whiteness into law.

I only consider North Western Europeans to be white, this is pretty standard actually among people who are not racialist here.

This person for example would never be considered white in Norway. He is Italian and European and therefor white, according to many who think European = white.

Not in my world. Richard Spencer says it's obvious.

Before I answer that, do you agree that arbitrary boundaries are acceptable in a legal framework where edge cases exist in a category?

Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark , Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russian, Belarus, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Bosnia, Moldova, Romania, Albania.
This includes small areas in Europe like Luxembourg, Monaco, etc.
Any mixture of the genetics native to these nations is white.

Included are the Afrikaners of Southern Africa, populations of whites in Brazil and South America, such as the French and German immigrants of Argentina, Paraguay, etc, and North Americans and Australians that are either purely or a mixture of any of the aforementioned European populations.
The only difficulty is individuals mixed with different races. I propose that 1/8 nonwhite is an acceptable amount of nonwhite admixture to still be considered white, as within just one generation their children will be 1/16 nonwhite (6.25%) and within two generations their children will be 1/32 (3.125%) nonwhite, or 96.875% white.

'blurry areas' can be sorted out as unique cases, such as some Turkish populations and others. While the obvious goal would be to not leave any whites out accidentally, that does not mean we should not act to preserve ourselves now merely because there are outlier groups to also be considered.

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

No I don't. I also don't your example about pornography laws to protect minors to be proof that age is some arbitrary category.