Why aren't there more shows like Sakura Trick?

Why aren't there more shows like Sakura Trick?

Because garbage doesn't sell well

Kissing is unhygienic.

Which isn't bad at all, since it boosts your immune system.

Because yuri is total shit if lesbians are involved.

Because it was shit and it flopped.

I don't know but it makes me so sad.

I remember it selling well.

Why don't more cute girls do cute girls?

Why didn't Haruka love that one girl who was in love with her?

Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened.

She was just jealous because Haruka wouldn't give her the V

Why is Mitsuki so shit? She ruined the whole show.

This drove my nuts though. She was probably the only one of the three that was actually gay. She deserved the girl of her dreams while her sister goes somewhere else to be stupid.

what the fuck user, the whole cast was obviously gay

She was shit for trying to steal her sister girlfriend.

I will give you that most the cast was on some level pretty gay, but Yuu is not. She is going through a phase and just likes the attention she gets from Haruka. I got the feeling over the course of the story that she didn't love Haruka more than as a friend and will on day break her heart.

delusions

But Yuu is more gay than Haruka who is totally oblivious.

I feel like we watched two different shows. Yuu is an aloof child that lets her friend make out with her because she likes it but never really shows feelings stronger than friendship.

Mitsuki actually grows as a person and struggles with her feelings because she sees that they are strong emotions of love. Yuu just likes sucking face and will drop Haruka the second some dude comes around that is into her.

I wish, maybe a yuri that has something interesting going after the third episode?
Sakura Trick doesn't tease and gets straight into business but quickly runs out of steam.

Yuu actually realizes her feelings earlier but Haruka confuses all this gay stuff with friendship and let's other girls gets too close.

Why do we get garbage every season then?

Because Yuri is shit.

Seems they only ever animate heavy drama or cgdct bait.

Sorry your ship didn't sail man, but those girls are meant for each other.

>Because Yuri is shit.
You're shit

Yuu is the more gay one, Haruka is the one that just likes kissing her friends.

s2 when?

Because it's all an illusion and they died way in the beginning

Fucking yuri limbo.

Sakura trick was ahead of its time

But there are boring shows every season,

What was the trick?

I remember yuri physics. Something along the lines of them having to propell at such a speed to make that action possible their limbs would be flying everywhere due to being torn from the forces involved.

I legitimately have no idea why people gave so many fucks about this. It's a comedy scene in a comedy manga, you have to be literally autistic to take it seriously.

>died

it's a ridiculous scene and the series is silly, but not strictly cartoon physics tier silly like there

This
>Have crush on best friend
>See the new year phone scene
>Feel something dying inside me

Name it correctly. It's LESBODYNAMICS.webm

ST is a kind of iconic show. People still remember it.

Why did all of them have such sexy bodies? It's such a waste for them to go undicked for all eternity.

NERD, though good and run advice.

The concert scene was so fucking good.

Because the market for yuri anime in Japan is dead.

Was it ever alive?

No money to be made