What makes you think they're all not burning coal?

What makes you think they're all not burning coal?

Other urls found in this thread:

therapistaid.com/images/content/worksheet/cognitive-distortions/preview.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucked a half breed
Worked with a filthy disgusting kike filth(probably even shook it's hand)
Not worth anything now....nothng....garbage

He is half black half irish = double nigger

>Fucked a half breed
iktfb

Meh, people in Sup Forums still thirsty

We will have to kill all non-virgins just to be sure

BURN

because I'm a white femanon and I've always found them disgustingly unattractive and I can't be the only one

I think I just puked in my mouth a little

>because I'm a white femanon and I've always found them disgustingly unattractive and I can't be the only one
tits or gtfo you mouthy cunt

Kill them all and let Kek do the sorting

we're gonna need a nebelwerfer for this

OOGA BOOGA, TYRONE, I FOUND DEM WHYTE WOMYN!

>because I'm a white femanon

Post proof.

I don't take anything women say seriously

I mean statistically speaking it cant be ALL of them, right?

im not drillig oil either

Lauren Southern - Jew

Laura Loomer - Jew

Steven Crowder - Jew

Richard Spencer - Jew

Henrik Palmgren - Jew

Ben Garrison - Jew

Alex Jones - Jew

Oy vey!

What's the point of it all?

A jew spy network putting all white nationalists to into a data system, to ensure any organic white nationalist movement forming is under their umbrella and forever ceilinged in their growth, while in the meantime they subtly continue the advance of their anti-white multiculturalist jewish domination agenda?

O_o oy shalom

All white women are coalburners the sooner you accept that fact the happier you'll be

Nice new lips

Middle one is a octaroon btw

>Ben "The Kike Pike Impaler" Garrison - Jew
Fuck off, liar.

I don't even care about his race. I just hate when young females get with dudes that have that vacant stupid ass look. Every guy I've ever known with that look wore stupidity as a badge of honor.

Ooga booga, indeed.

A woman establishes her value by the ugliest guy she sleeps with. This one has the value of a nigger. Do you know how much a nigger is worth?

Same, that part isn't race dependent.

And they aren't all coalburning because eventually they will be abandoned by the groups they are in (neocons, alt-right, etc.) and will be forced to sit in on victimization circles with pink-haired land whales.

Of course we live in such a large population no one cares either way I guess...you just move on with exodus.

3/5

She is now even racially aware?

what makes you think I should give a fuck about ''political celebrities'' and ''contrarians'' at all

Women's degeneracy is strictly a function of her access to degeneracy. Even the purest, most innocent rural Christian QT you can think of would get tit piercings, dye her hair blue, and start fucking niggers if she had access to degenerate urban culture.

Women have a fundamental lack of self control. So whenever you find yourself wondering whether a woman is a degenerate, just ask yourself what kind of degeneracy she has access to. In this example, would a white woman fuck niggers? Well, does she have access to niggers? Then yes, she would. No exceptions.

you'd do it too if you knew you'd be getting paid millions, admit it. Kikes hand out top dollar to ones who do those scenes.

Nearly all young women at least are lead by who takes charge, yes.

They have a biological imperative to gather resources, so they are going to get it where they can.

>Women have a fundamental lack of self control.
Protip: The vaguer and more general your opinion is, the more likely it's utter horse shit.
>no exceptions
all white women have sex with black men if there are black men around, no exceptions.
I think the basement ate your mind.

Because some women still had a father. Same with why there are a small % of "based" niggers out there. Even with TV and the net pushing it 24/7 365 for the past 40+ yrs not every last gal fell for it. Just like not everyone can be hypnotized to quit smoking or whatever. Out of 9 women where I work, all by 2 women are repulsed by niggers and it doesn't really seem to be an age thing as far as I can tell.

this is Sweden, brother. You know damn well all the women burn coal.

She looks even worse, fuck.

Also check yourself: therapistaid.com/images/content/worksheet/cognitive-distortions/preview.png

Blacked and White thinking.

There are no wammans on Sup Forums