Why hasn't Japan formally apologized for its WW2 war crimes yet?

Why hasn't Japan formally apologized for its WW2 war crimes yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is literally the same thing as asking why white americans haven't apologized for their ancestors owning slaves

Its not japans fault
They were fooled by an idea that turned out to be the wrong one

The chinese prisoners were actually treated very well. The few chinese who died of starvation died because america nuked the crucial supply lines in Hiroshima.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

It’s not just the Chinese.

Say that to my great grandparents and other relatives the Japanese mercilessly slaughtered in my country. A few great uncles still live and they remember.

cause the populace now didn't commit them

rape of nanjing

They dindu nuffin

The difference may be that actual soldiers of the IJN are still alive in 2018

>300000 deaths in less than a month
>over 10 000 kills a day
>aboout 80 000 seconds a day
>unironically believing a small army killed 1 chink every 8 seconds continuously for an entire month without rest

How stupid can someone be.

Because no one forced them. Do you think Germany would've done anything if the allied didn't pressure them to?

you're retarded

Fuck off shill.

they paid for them in full don't worry

And yet, in 10 days at the battle of Kursk half a million died. Aren't civvies easier to kill?

the us has done some things right yes

Bring up muh "comfort woman" and see what happens

Nuke was merciful compared to the conventional bombing procedures the allies were doing in 1945

Their capital should’ve been bombed to ashes. It being spared for their gardens was the stupidest reason.

It literally was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

Kek, only if the West was that thoughtful when they firebombed Dresden and Hamburg.

because they're subhuman filth

Do nips and gooks actually care about the comfort womyn issue or is it just people over 80 that do

Wars over and whats done is done. There is nothing to be gained from an apology from an administration that wasnt even in power when the crimes where performed. It just be pointless virtue signaling and the fact that it even happened would be forgotten by the end of the week.

Why haven't white Americans apologized for electing Trump into office? Hmmm?

They don't have to apologize since they did nothing wrong.

Why did that anime girl commit suicide?

Thanks. Apparently it was the old capital Kyoto that was spared from the atomic bomb.

I had not even heard of this guy until yesterday, but I will not condemn him. I condemn his audiance who watch him, If not for the audience he likely would not even have the money to do his idiotic "skits" let alone the money to fly to Japan. The Japanese would be completely justified for assuming that this guy represents America, the amount of people watching him shows that.

Why haven't the Armenians, the Iraqi Govt. and the Canadian Govt. apologized for this woman?

They don't have to because they got a deal back in the 50s where they shared a bunch of research and shit in return for a get-out-ouf-holoclaims card. Basically immunity dog but against the semites.

why is Japan immunized against all the west's dirty tricks?

because unlike the allies, nazis and japs haven't committed any

Because Japs don't have White Guilt to exploit

Despite Their Leader has apologized,Dumber Gooks and Chongs never tries to accept it by religion.and They were just a maggots to be incinerated.

Records from that era were spotty at best.

But Chong maggot should have been a smoking craters.

still cleaning up from the nuclear explosions.

I don't care what they did because I have gone though a lot of history at this point everyone in their family has probably committed crimes so fucking what. Get over it.

>unironically believing it didn't happen.

user is retarded.