Why does the modern left hate masculinity? Why do they blame it for everything? Why do soyboys think it's a bad thing?

Why does the modern left hate masculinity? Why do they blame it for everything? Why do soyboys think it's a bad thing?

Because destroying masculinity is the only way these weaklings can be seen as men

BE A MAN

Because they are afraid.

Bump for interesting. I know that half of the responses will be some kinda shrill "KEK DICK KEK" nonsense but I'm legitimately wondering if there's an (((underlying reason))).

What are they going to do ,forcefully stop me from going to the gym and not being an all round faggot?

The fuck is toxic masculinity?

>Because they are afraid.
And jealous as fuck.

Because it's so closely connected to "the patriarchy" and they've built this giant web of fake facts that can only produce the idea that men are the worst, so they build on that and deduce that it's masculinity somehow.

tl;dr, girls mad that guys leave toilet seats up, so they spread lies and make dudes fucking castrate themselves.

Farts?

Seriously, be a man

1st step, Stop jerking off, it fucks your testosterone level and shrinks your frontal cortex

2. Work out

2018 is the year of the iron pill, we must all strive for greatness

White men standing up for themselves and being fit instead of wispy feminine faggots who watch anime.

Whatever they want to define it as.

This.
Genetically damaged effeminate soy boys know they can’t compete with normal men, so they try to bring everyone down to their level of cowardice.

Yeah, naw, we need those. They're funny as hell sometimes.

>no pork

go fuck yourself hahal faggot

what the fuck is that thing in the pic?

Bogus. Don't be a faggot.

Bastards. I was hoping it was farts.

RESSENTIMENT

>Mfw I ordered a Baconator at Wendy's and then asked is this halal?

Soyboys are a worldwide phenomenon wtf

this is so, so bad
>milk (ie estrogen water)
>milky coffee
>orange juice (ie concentrated sugar)
>potatoes (ie no nutritional value whatsoever)
>white instead of brown rice
>no fatty fish (i mean they're overfished, sure, but they're full of the same good fats as olive oil)

This.
These people want the definition of ''man'' to be limited to genitalia because they themselves cannot achieve anything that goes with the concept of masculinity
>Being protective
>Being strong
>Providing for a family

Soyboy isn't just a meme, it's what the internet has decided to shame emasculated males with, males who cannot, or simply are too scared to be actual men.

What is wrong with these people?

>toxic masculinity
what was considered being a man across all cultures for the last 10,000 or so years

Having a dick